Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Anyone know who these folks are?
    One of the OG Hellions and...
    CCA4AD30-64A5-4371-BC8A-2127273127D0.jpg

The guy and girl at bar? Woman with glasses?

A410E620-2295-4644-9008-6F4F64E3F0B4.jpg
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    The woman at the bar is Dazzler. The passed out man is probably a incorrectly colored Northstar.

This was my favorite book this week. I'm really happy that Kurt is bringing up how uncomfortable he is with the Crucible and I'm excited to see how that is handled going forward.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    The woman at the bar is Dazzler. The passed out man is probably a incorrectly colored Northstar.
    Good call on Dazz...

I was about to argue but she IS wearing those white gloves on the prior page....
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Could be Toad. Those are more his colours.

All those obvious signs pointing to David and I still didn’t get it. Patchwork man like a bunch of different pieces making up one man, the pic at the beginning even when Prof said he’s omega it still didn’t connect lol. I’m also surprised Blindfold is being addressed, I figured she would be ignored because Moira and stuff. Has Legion ever been shown to have precog powers?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    All those obvious signs pointing to David and I still didn’t get it. Patchwork man like a bunch of different pieces making up one man, the pic at the beginning even when Prof said he’s omega it still didn’t connect lol. I’m also surprised Blindfold is being addressed, I figured she would be ignored because Moira and stuff. Has Legion ever been shown to have precog powers?
    Typically Legion himself does not, but a number of his personalities do. I think this has been shown in Spurrier's past Legion stories, as well as even recently in Uncanny X-Men (Disassembled) although the UXM story glossed over it I think.

I forgot what happened in Age of X-man, but how was Legion's fate resolved there? Was he presumed to still be in there or what? Was he seperated from Nate Grey?

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Starting to think now Kurt is going to be the one who figures out the Moira plot, if only because Legion is pointing a big flashing arrow towards the secret precog ban

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I forgot what happened in Age of X-man, but how was Legion's fate resolved there? Was he presumed to still be in there or what? Was he seperated from Nate Grey?
    I don't remember Legion having a resolution

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Starting to think now Kurt is going to be the one who figures out the Moira plot, if only because Legion is pointing a big flashing arrow towards the secret precog ban
    Prof will mind wipe him or convince him to keep the secret for the good of Krakoa...

Prof will mind wipe him or convince him to keep the secret for the good of Krakoa...
    Nah, mind wipe, he didn't hesitate with Reed Richards i doubt he will with Kurt for the "good" of all mutantkind. May be it happens and why the fragments of his Bible of X sound...off, at least to me. I mean when have you ever seen Kurt use the words brain farts? I expect that out of Deadpool, not Kurt. I don't know, it just feels like Kurt is going to be broken and changed by this, don't know how i would feel if that happens...as said he is one of the kinder ones and frankly don't want to see that kindness taken from him.

If Legion has precog powers, what does that mean for him and Moira/Xavier/Lensherrs plans?
    If he doesn't have them then how how does he know about the ban on precogs?

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

No I mean in like, the larger scheme of Hickmans story

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    Nah, mind wipe, he didn't hesitate with Reed Richards i doubt he will with Kurt for the "good" of all mutantkind. May be it happens and why the fragments of his Bible of X sound...off, at least to me. I mean when have you ever seen Kurt use the words brain farts? I expect that out of Deadpool, not Kurt. I don't know, it just feels like Kurt is going to be broken and changed by this, don't know how i would feel if that happens...as said he is one of the kinder ones and frankly don't want to see that kindness taken from him.

If Legion has precog powers, what does that mean for him and Moira/Xavier/Lensherrs plans?
    By pure logic? He probably is seeing no precogs being ressurrected

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post

David doesn´t have precognitive powers but he suspects there´s something definitively wrong, he was Blindfold boyfriend so he obviously is very interested in knowing why she killed herself and what scared her so much that she decided she could not be part of Krakoa if she saw it. So he suspects his dad is doing something or he has a reason to not bring back precognitive mutants, he just doesn´t know exactly what is it.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022