This topic will come as no surprise for those who know my collecting habits form other places on the net, but for those who don't know, one of the subsets of comics I collect are covers featuring a woman in a red dress regardless of era or genre. I call it my Devil in a Red Dress collection. I always love finding new examples of it too, so it's this week's topic to see what folks come up with.

So post a cover featuring a woman in a red dress. It must be a DRESS, not a skirt, not a swimsuit (sorry Vampirella), not a pantsuit, not a super-hero costume (sorry Wanda, Elektra, et. al.) unless the costume is a dress (Blonde Phantom comes to mind). The woman in the dress can be front and center or in the background, doesn't matter as long as she is there.

My example is my favorite of these types of covers and one of my collecting grails...

So let's see what y'all can come up with...

The Rules as We Know Them:
Post one (and only one) cover that fits the theme of this week's contest.
The cover must be from a published comic book, collected volume, or graphic novel.
Covers must be posted before voting begins.
Voting begins 12:00 AM PST Tuesday and runs until 12:00 AM PST Wednesday.
Vote by posting the name in bold of the Poster whose cover best fits the theme or that you simply like the most. A vote need not be in bold, but it does make it easier to tally votes.
The winner of the contest is the entrant with the most votes after the voting period.
It's okay to discuss the covers but if you think someone's entry doesn't fit the theme or violates the rules don't argue it in the thread - simply don't vote for it.
Most importantly, remember that we're here to have fun.

-M