Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post

We need to fast forward to July!
    Spurrier writing Legion again? Hell yeah! I am here for all of this.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    I'm keeping in mind that X-Factor is the very last book of the Hellfire Gala, so it's possible July is a skip month for the book. What I find more curious is that "The Trial" (or whatever it's really called) has no solicitation.
    Leah's new book is launching in August though so we should find out what it is in a month's time at the latest.

Quote Originally Posted by Weather View Post
    I was already expecting X-Factor to be cancelled in July, so not surprised. Solicitations for issue #10 gave the vibe of it ending, plus Polaris being available to go to X-men in the voting process (and she won). The book doesn't have many famous characters, the artist is not appreciated by many (although I love his work) and the first issue was not the best in my opinion, so I imagined the readers would be a very especific (internet people) public.

Gladly Leah has a new book in August, where she might keep some of the characters from X-Factor, with the big plus of Schiti in the art.
    It is bad decison reward the worse writer on the line with a new book and a good artist on it. I don't know what X-office is thinking
    they should double down on Spurrier and Wells

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    They are better books than x-factor

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    to anyone buying comics, X-fctor is the lowest selling after Cable

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    This summer is going to be a lot of fun.

After the first issue of Way of X, I'm definitely on board with Legion becoming relevant again. And the new main team with Cyclops and Marvel Girl leading the pack looks promising. Still not sure what to make of X-Corp just yet. I like the concept, but I remember how quickly it got abandoned the last time something like it was tried. Hopefully, it gets fleshed out more this time around.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

It is bad decison reward the worse writer on the line with a new book and a good artist on it. I don't know what X-office is thinking
    they should double down on Spurrier and Wells
    It's crazy how art is subjective and just because you don't personally like something doesn't mean it's objectively the worst. Also we know that critical acclaim does not have a causal relationship to sales. Plenty of fan-favorite books get cancelled early and plenty of panned books (like Aaron's Avengers) get to 50 issues. There are so many outside factors including name and brand recognition, artist selection, the MF pandemic, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    It's crazy how art is subjective and just because you don't personally like something doesn't mean it's objectively the worst. Also we know that critical acclaim does not have a causal relationship to sales. Plenty of fan-favorite books get cancelled early and plenty of panned books (like Aaron's Avengers) get to 50 issues. There are so many outside factors including name and brand recognition, artist selection, the MF pandemic, etc.
    Aaron still a better book by technical analisis than X-factor, that is a complete mess when looking at it. I understand that part of the small success of the book is because it read like a fanfic

Can't wait for Wolverine #14 to come out with Solem.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Meh. Just X-men, X-Force and Wolverine for me. Pass on the rest.

Hopefully some news on adult Cable in next months solicits.
    Yeah I thought Cable #12 was coming out in July.

Quote Originally Posted by mikedesil View Post
    Yeah I thought Cable #12 was coming out in July.
    Well it was going to come out on June...so it will be more than one month delay on the ending. I really don't think Noto will take all this time to draw it

BANNED

Aaron still a better book by technical analisis than X-factor, that is a complete mess when looking at it. I understand that part of the small success of the book is because it read like a fanfic
    Generally you have some of the worst opinions on the board as far as I'm concerned so your "analisis" isn't worth much.

Yeah. Cable #12 was solicited for June but delayed until July. So perhaps adult Cable factors into the Leah Williamson book in August? Or the Hickman book in September?

I just want adult Cable back in the worst way ASAP lol.

Quote Originally Posted by mikedesil View Post
    I just want adult Cable back in the worst way ASAP lol.
    Same, brother. He’s missing the whole Krakoan era.