Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

My ranking:

1. Marauders. I wish they had better artists though... so I am so looking forward to these "best ever artists" promised
    2. Hellions
    3. Sword
    4. X-Men: I am a bit curious about the new team, specially Synch. I HATE Jean´s uniform. Pepe Larraz can make some magic but the uniform is so... sexist and horrible...
    5. Way of X: I love Kurt. I want him to find about Moira etc...
    6. X-Corp: Is Selene going to be there? If so my ranking will boost X-Corp!
    7. X-Force (the art is bah...but the stories are really interesting and they add a lot of drama and info to the Krakoan folklore)
    8. X-Factor: I can see the potential. Some ideas and characters like Eye Boy and Prodigy are really promising.
    9. Wolverine: I like Logan but you know.. too much of him is too much of him
    9. New mutants: How can they make such interesting characters soooo boring?
    10. Children of the Atom: Have it cancelled soon!
    8. Excalibur. The worst one. Boring and too UK centered... is it the Marvel way to compensate the Britts after the Brexit fiasco? Little England Captain is the most boooooring Betsy ever.
    Last edited by darkalamator; 04-28-2021 at 03:14 AM.
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

As usual, just the Wolverine stuff(and X-Force only because of Wolverine) looks interesting, even though I don't care about this Solem character(bring back Sabretooth). Looking at the rest of the solits, it's easy to see why most will be canned soon.

Incredible Member

Can anyone fill me in on what we think Hickman might be working on, since Duggan is taking over "X-Men"?
    Are there rumors of him weening away from the X-Men line?
    Any predictions?

I've been out of the loop since the "crucible" issue, more or less.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnatellodi View Post
    Can anyone fill me in on what we think Hickman might be working on, since Duggan is taking over "X-Men"?
    Are there rumors of him weening away from the X-Men line?
    Any predictions?

I've been out of the loop since the "crucible" issue, more or less.
    Hickman has an unannounced book launching in September, theorized to be something along the lines of UXM or NXM, title-wise. He's still the Head of X and not going anywhere.
    You are my favorite thing, Peter. My very favorite thing.

There are also rumors of more space stuff and specifically pointing to Storm’s involvement. I also suspect Cable may be involved based upon some recent comments by Al Ewing in a Newsarama interview where he said to keep an eye on the August solicits for what’s next with Cable and also that they have “big space plans” which he factors into. Or something like that. It read as though there may be more than one book focused on space stuff.

My hope is a new Uncanny X-men book with Storm and adult Cable both on the team, perhaps focused on colonizing other worlds.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    There are also rumors of more space stuff and specifically pointing to Storm’s involvement. I also suspect Cable may be involved based upon some recent comments by Al Ewing in a Newsarama interview where he said to keep an eye on the August solicits for what’s next with Cable and also that they have “big space plans” which he factors into. Or something like that. It read as though there may be more than one book focused on space stuff.

My hope is a new Uncanny X-men book with Storm and adult Cable both on the team, perhaps focused on colonizing other worlds.
    That would be my ideal scenario for the Hickman-penned book for September. The wait is so hard...