Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

The interiors are okies...more than okies, actually and better than some others but...I'm just not feeling it. But yes...no Camuncoli inside is a disappointment.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

X-Factor #10
    Marvel Comics June 2021 solicitations

Written by LEAH WILLIAMS
    Art by DAVID BALDEÓN
    Cover by IVAN SHAVRIN
    THE LAST DANCE!
    At the Hellfire Gala, SECRETS WILL BE REVEALED! VENGEANCE WILL BE HAD. And someone’s number is up. You’ll never guess whose.
    06/30

It comes out literally the last day in June, so it's highly likely it is pushed to August. I don't think it would be dropped given the focus of the team plus being nominated for a GLAAD award. I also have a sneaky suspicion that her new book will be complimentary to X-Factor so there is that. Plus Leah had said very early on that issues 10-12 would wrap the first major arc and set of stories she was telling and was planning the next arc beyond that.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    I hope X-Factor isn't cancelled because the premise is a great one... but I reeeeeealy want a new creative team. Even though they both launched the title, Williams and Baldeon just aren't doing it for me.

Are we not going to talk about that Hellions cover?

Methinks John Proudstar's DNA is taking over! (Also Segovia's best cover work to date!)
    Looks more like the usual clone rivalry of Sinister. He did allow his own clones to be able to conspire and plot against him, either in a Sith (if the master is too weak the student has to kill him and take his place) way to ensure he is his best, OR in order to feel smart and smug over having outploted himself.

Either way, it shows the problem of leaving your super powered bodies behind in the hands of potential enemies. Especialy those with a love for tinkering with DNA and bodies like Tarn. Something the Krakoans should be more than concerned about in their casual treatment over dying.

The Facility made X-23 from just a damaged sample of Wolverine's DNA. These days the X-men are leaving whole bodies behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Plus Leah had said very early on that issues 10-12 would wrap the first major arc and set of stories she was telling and was planning the next arc beyond that.
    Considering how short most series get cut at the best of times these days, that's dangerously optimistic of her.
    Last edited by Grunty; 04-22-2021 at 11:28 AM.

Sticking by my sister in Marauders, i’ll also be checking out X-men, and Way of X
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

X-Factor #10
    Marvel Comics June 2021 solicitations

Written by LEAH WILLIAMS
    Art by DAVID BALDEÓN
    Cover by IVAN SHAVRIN
    THE LAST DANCE!
    At the Hellfire Gala, SECRETS WILL BE REVEALED! VENGEANCE WILL BE HAD. And someone’s number is up. You’ll never guess whose.
    06/30

It comes out literally the last day in June, so it's highly likely it is pushed to August. I don't think it would be dropped given the focus of the team plus being nominated for a GLAAD award. I also have a sneaky suspicion that her new book will be complimentary to X-Factor so there is that. Plus Leah had said very early on that issues 10-12 would wrap the first major arc and set of stories she was telling and was planning the next arc beyond that.
    just because it is publised on the ast day of the month it will be pushed to august, secially that it is part of the Hellfire Gala event

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    to anyone buying comics, X-fctor is the lowest selling after Cable

Aaron still a better book by technical analisis than X-factor, that is a complete mess when looking at it. I understand that part of the small success of the book is because it read like a fanfic

OMG Journey, you're gonna kill me with that gif XD

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Ughhhh ... why is Gambit still stuck in Excalibur. Will it never end?
    I was surprised with that as well. At least the good news is that it seems Meggan is back in the team.
    A picture would last longer darling...

just because it is publised on the ast day of the month it will be pushed to august, secially that it is part of the Hellfire Gala event
    I don't know what you mean. X-Factor #10 hits stores on the last day of June with content related to a June event. The likelihood of getting another X-Factor in July is lower given where this drop date is. Therefore it's more than likely we'll see #11 come out in August.

I don't know what you mean. X-Factor #10 hits stores on the last day of June with content related to a June event. The likelihood of getting another X-Factor in July is lower given where this drop date is. Therefore it's more than likely we'll see #11 come out in August.
    No, it isn't. The event is in June, why would this issue drop 2 months later? makes no sense

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PetPigeon View Post
    What is the problem of accepting a skip month? the book wont drop the hellfire gala issue in August

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Considering how short most series get cut at the best of times these days, that's dangerously optimistic of her.
    Actually I think it's dangerous for writers not to have a long game unless they are told from the onset it's a limited/mini series. It's smart for a comic writer to have long seeded plans that play out over several arcs. Why would a writer be like, "Oh I'll have things for 10 issues and then see how it goes from there?" Plan long but be prepared to wrap things up early.

No, it isn't. The event is in June, why would this issue drop 2 months later? makes no sense
    You've misconstrued and misunderstood what I said. X-Factor #10 is dropping on June 30th. Fact. It's content is directly related to a June event. Fact. We're both on the same page here, yes?

Separate statement: Given the fact that X-Factor #10 comes out on 6/30/21, it is LESS likely that we would see X-Factor #11 drop in July. Therefore we would likely see it solicited for early August, which would be just over a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Looks more like the usual clone rivalry of Sinister.
    Just curious because the clone is wearing a red feather lined cape. I don't remember seeing one of Sinister's clones wearing that before... and feathers are very Native American. Thunderbird had red fringe on the shoulders so it's not exactly the same, but it reminds me of it.