Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Default Cojacaru the Skinner

Wow!

After not loving Lady Baltimore I was nervous about the planned expansion of the Outerverse but if they're all like this then I think it'll work out okay in the in end.I think a lot of why I prefer this book over its companion, Lady Baltimore, has to do with Bergting doing the art here. He was the go to guy who's classic Hollywood horror looking, atmospheric style really came to define the previous Baltimore comic so having him here lends the story a real feeling of connection to what came before that Lady Baltimore with its brighter color pallet and softer lines really lacks.

I agree. It was a good read with good art. There was a real feel of danger through out. Considering it is taking place at the same time as Lady Baltimore, with the same enemies, the difference was stark.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

I enjoyed issue #2. Some really tense action. I think this series was too short. We only get 2 issues, while the boring, badly drawn Lady Baltimore is 5. This was a much better Hexenkorp series.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I enjoyed issue #2. Some really tense action. I think this series was too short. We only get 2 issues, while the boring, badly drawn Lady Baltimore is 5. This was a much better Hexenkorp series.
    Yeah, I'd much rather read more issues of this than Lady Baltimore