Extraordinary Member

Default Suicide Squad: Get Joker! By Azzarello and Maleev

Critically acclaimed and bestselling author Brian Azzarello (Batman: Damned) and Eisner Award-winning art legend Alex Maleev (Batman: No Man’s Land) collaborate for the first time in Suicide Squad: Get Joker!, DC’s new three-issue, oversize, Prestige Plus format Suicide Squad series pitting Red Hood, Harley Quinn, Firefly, and more of DC’s most villainous criminals against The Joker! Suicide Squad: Get Joker! will launch on August 3.

Extraordinary Member

Thank god they're not using the current Red Hood design
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Fantastic, I love Azzarello's work and he always seemed to have a good grasp of Jason's character so this should be good. Being under Black Label means continuity shouldn't be an issue so maybe this time the Joker will finally be meeting his end. Also, thank God they're using the classic outfit and not the MK ripoff one.

Ok, this is something I'm picking.
    I don't know what I'm signing in for exactly, but I'm in.

How many Batman/Suicide Squad tie-ins can they make? I mean, okay, Oracle and Batman in Ostrander's run, but still...

At least they're using the best Red Hood design.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

This moment when Amanda Waller is more likable than Batman ...

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    This moment when Amanda Waller is more likable than Batman ...
    She's going to be awful, don't trust her lies. Ever.

It can be a lot of fun, in a very painful way.

I'm in, or at least interested. Maybe since it's Black Label they'll be allowed to kill him.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    I'm in, or at least interested. Maybe since it's Black Label they'll be allowed to kill him.
    Everyone hopes that Jason will kill Joker. If anyone deserves to, its him.

BANNED

Joker is never gonna get killed. I hope that one day the real Joker will return and make a mockery out of this stuff called Batfam. Jason Todd is his first but should never be his last.
    Last edited by prepmaster; 04-24-2021 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by prepmaster View Post
    Joker is never gonna get killed. I hope that one day the real Joker will return and make a mockery out of this stuff called Batfam. Jason Todd is his first but should never be his last.
    Since this is Elseworlds...

From DCeased.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Since this is Elseworlds...

From DCeased.
    Because Tom Taylor's Harley can do no wrong!

(He was already a zombie before that though).

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Because Tom Taylor's Harley can do no wrong!

(He was already a zombie before that though).
    And later on, Jason strapped Joker's body to the Batmobile and went on a tear through Gotham with it.

But yeah, this and 3 Jokers both killed Joker. And White Knight killed a reformed Joker. So, no. He's not untouchable in Elseworld settings.

Extraordinary Member

Just in time for The Suicide Squad movie written and directed by James Gunn, releasing in theaters and HBO Max on August 6th, with this incredible special edition that features the world’s deadliest villains.

Discover more about the breakout character from Task Force X in an original Suicide Squad: King Shark story written by New York Times bestselling author Tim Seeley (Nightwing) and illustrated by award-winning artist Scott Kolins (The Flash).

This 32-page issue also includes a preview of the sensational Suicide Squad: Get Joker! limited series by writer Brian Azzarello (Batman: Damned) and artist Alex Maleev (Checkmate). An incarcerated and angry Red Hood receives a chance at freedom from Amanda Waller. All the former Boy Wonder needs to do to gain his freedom is lead the Suicide Squad on a mission to terminate The Joker. Paired up with Harley Quinn and Gotham City killers such as Firefly and Killer Croc, he doesn’t care if any of them come back alive, as long as The Joker dies!