Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    I enjoyed tonight's episode of OC. Except the final scene. And I didn't hate it or anything, I thought it was well acted. It was just that...there's no reason these people would be having this conversation under these conditions...other than they're the main characters on a TV show setting up future conflict.

Having said that, it was a solid finale to a season that started out shaky.
    Still the season finale next week. Wheatley going after Stabler's "one True Love" next.

Yeah tonight's penultimate episode of OC did feel like the true season finale. I guess they wanted to get the actual conflict (bringing down Wheatley) out the way first before bringing in Benson. Good set up for that though.

Assuming Wheatley isn't bluffing about the recording, that shouldn't affect Angela's deal, whatever it is, I'm assuming?

Damn Richard Jr is weak.

Didn't see Bekher getting whacked, but, yeah I'm bad with predicting this stuff anyway. lol

So what are the chances that spoilers:
    recording Richard claims he had is real?
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I'm pretty sure she was cuffed to something that prevented her from using her cuffed hand.
    No she wasn't and that why it came to my attention.

Extraordinary Member

Eliot and Olivia are too old to be playing "will they? wont they?" games lol.

Well...bad guy or not Wheatley had a point. Elliot's a "good catholic" who would never cheat on his wife, despite having feelings for another woman. However many days Kathy had on this Earth is however many days Elliot would have stayed faithful and true to her, despite his heart being elsewhere.

Since her number is up, though...no barriers, really, between Elliot and Liv now. They don't even work in the same department anymore. That's why he let it slip out that he loves her during that intervention.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    No she wasn't and that why it came to my attention.
    Well she was also terrified out of her mind and the guy was armed himself.

Season finale night!

SVU:
    spoilers:
    So Amanda and Carisi are finally a thing. Yay. :|
    Finn and...Jennifer Esposito's character, didn't get married but they're happy.
    They seem to be setting up Deputy Chief Garland's departure. "Internal exile" as he called it. And we all know what that means? Yep, Deputy Chief Benson.
    end of spoilers

Organized Crime:
    spoilers:
    So it took Richie finding out his dad killed his granddad for Richie to grow some huevos? Well, better late than never I guess. Looks like next season is setting up Father vs Son, especially given the cliffhanger ending. Speaking of which:
    Was there any indication previously that Morales was dirty??? Huge WTF moment for me, felt out of nowhere, along with his [ironic?] suicide-by-cop.
    So next season I guess we're getting a new character to replace him.
    end of spoilers

Ultimate Member

This show is walking a fine line between melodrama and camp. "He killed my wife!" "Help me!" And seriously...spoilers:
    The bad guy finds out that his ex-wife wants bath products so he's able to have his guys put poison in it in the what...15 minutes it takes the guard to go to the store?
    end of spoilers

And I'm not sure I get the logic of spoilers:
    showing how the cops don't trust Stabler and Bell because of Bell's wife's law suit, but at the end cops from another precinct show up to support them just because the Feds are butting in on their case? It makes sense for Olivia to be there, but not everyone else.
    end of spoilers

Having said that, I did enjoy spoilers:
    the whole thing with Jr setting up the hit and the following chase/shoot out
    end of spoilers

This show is walking a fine line between melodrama and camp. "He killed my wife!" "Help me!" And seriously...spoilers:
    The bad guy finds out that his ex-wife wants bath products so he's able to have his guys put poison in it in the what...15 minutes it takes the guard to go to the store?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Well Morales probably helped somehow, now that we know he was the mole. Probably why he was in a rush to leave when Washburn showed up. The guilt was getting to him even then
    end of spoilers

And I'm not sure I get the logic of spoilers:
    showing how the cops don't trust Stabler and Bell because of Bell's wife's law suit, but at the end cops from another precinct show up to support them just because the Feds are butting in on their case? It makes sense for Olivia to be there, but not everyone else.
    end of spoilers
    I thought Liv set that up but I'll have to watch it again.

Having said that, I did enjoy spoilers:
    the whole thing with Jr setting up the hit and the following chase/shoot out
    end of spoilers
    That whole thing is fascinating to me. spoilers:
    Richie only ever wanted to please his dad, but Wheatley put him in positions where that would be impossible or made him do things he knew was wrong. Apparently Sinatra never did that. Even more interesting Wheatley wants to groom the son to be some sort of successor, but the daughter already acts like a female version of him, minus the smarminess and being conceited, though.
    end of spoilers

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    spoilers:
    Well Morales probably helped somehow, now that we know he was the mole. Probably why he was in a rush to leave when Washburn showed up. The guilt was getting to him even then
    end of spoilers

I thought Liv set that up but I'll have to watch it again.

That whole thing is fascinating to me. spoilers:
    Richie only ever wanted to please his dad, but Wheatley put him in positions where that would be impossible or made him do things he knew was wrong. Apparently Sinatra never did that. Even more interesting Wheatley wants to groom the son to be some sort of successor, but the daughter already acts like a female version of him, minus the smarminess and being conceited, though.
    end of spoilers
    The thing with the ex-wife I would have bought it if she wanted Burger King, spoilers:
    but tampering with beauty products would take too much time.
    end of spoilers

Oh, yeah...I inferred that Olivia set it up. But in story I would imagine more than a couple of rank and file cops being like spoilers:
    "Oh our bleeding heart captain wants us to support her rage-a-holic ex-partner and his new partner who's suing the NYPD? I think I'll be sick that day."
    end of spoilers

Definitely, the dynamic between the son and daughter is very interesting. I do want to see more of that.

Oh, yeah...I inferred that Olivia set it up. But in story I would imagine more than a couple of rank and file cops being like spoilers:
    "Oh our bleeding heart captain wants us to support her rage-a-holic ex-partner and his new partner who's suing the NYPD? I think I'll be sick that day."
    end of spoilers
    You have a point, not to mention: spoilers:
    "AND you're the right hand of the man that threw us under the bus? Sick day."
    end of spoilers

Definitely, the dynamic between the son and daughter is very interesting. I do want to see more of that.
    Angela keeps saying "I want to save my son", but Dana's her daughter...I wonder if even she knows she's too far gone/part of Wheatley's world but that there's hope for Jr.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    You have a point, not to mention: spoilers:
    "AND you're the right hand of the man that threw us under the bus? Sick day."
    end of spoilers

Angela keeps saying "I want to save my son", but Dana's her daughter...I wonder if even she knows she's too far gone/part of Wheatley's world but that there's hope for Jr.
    Oh, I think it obvious to not just the audience, but all the characters in the story ( except Wheatly) that he's not cut out for this life and would be better off just partying somewhere.

Ultimate Member

I'm just not getting how the dialogue between Stabler and Mrs Wheatley is so bad. The other parts they make work, but it's like the worst thing about the show. "My wife died!" Might as well said, "Save Martha!"

When it comes to Law & Order, I only really followed Criminal Intent. The dynamic between Goren and Eames really sold the show, in my opinion; plus, it had Vincent D'Onofrio... I'm a huge fan of his work.
    Formerly known as Don't pee in the (Dead)pool...