Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 616
  1. #391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Explain yourself, because Wanda has had more relevance in the comics than Storm, for example, which seems more filling than anything else.


    She un the last years was in all incarnations of Uncanny Avengers, she was in Avengers No Surrender where they faced an enemy of maximum cosmic entity level, she has had her a comic solo, she was in AvengersNWHom, part of the strange academy cast, and in multiple other comcis.


    You have a very wrong concept of what it is to have a character Dead.
    Avengers No Surrender was 3 years ago. Uncanny Avengers ended four years ago. Her solo was also four years ago. She's been in literally two panels in Strange Academy. It's focused on the kids not the teachers. She has not been in multiple comics in years.

    Her last big showing was over a year ago in Empyre. If you can even call it a big showing.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

  2. #392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Yeah, it's a problem. But again most of us are in a beggars cannot be choosers situations.
    And wanna-be purists will tell you the arguably better choice is wrong to enjoy and you need to suck up the worse one, not only that, they will also tell you the worse one need their own blessed touch so they can be better, AKA please make her a mutant again and pretend she is an X-character, I promise we will treat her better.
    Which makes no sense if she's treated better supposedly than x-characters. Have them in more books and treat them better. Why want Wanda taking up a spot there?
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

  3. #393
    Incredible Member Sylarmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Avengers No Surrender was 3 years ago. Uncanny Avengers ended four years ago. Her solo was also four years ago. She's been in literally two panels in Strange Academy. It's focused on the kids not the teachers. She has not been in multiple comics in years.

    Her last big showing was over a year ago in Empyre. If you can even call it a big showing.

    Marvel knows that thanks to the MCU Wanda is more popular for most of the public than any x-man. And by far and we know it.


    I'm sure she will receive love again shortly in the comics you'll see.

  4. #394
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Like make up your mind buddy, she is not an X-character
    She's a Marvel character.

    That is what is most important. I love that a character can move into different areas, make new connections, develop new firsts. I don't want any character to be permanently locked to any branch to the point that they can never do something in another part. Carol Danvers developed her Binary powers in an X-Men comic. Beast got furry in Amazing Adventures. Jean Grey was discovered to be alive by the Avengers. The interconnections are really cool! It is what makes the universe feel so alive and real.

    Marvel has been accused of doing the same old, same old and repeating the same stories. Putting someone in an unfamiliar situation is a really good way to come up with new stories. I never said I want to see Wanda be an X-book character forever and ever. Just that I think it would be interesting to see her get some stories over on that side of things. And I don't think any character should be so locked into one part of Marvel that other parts can't use them, as long as there is coordination, of course.

    Maybe new stories will be awesome. Maybe they will suck. Maybe they will be average.

  5. #395
    Astonishing Member CoCoBandz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Some bag...
    Posts
    3,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Marvel knows that thanks to the MCU Wanda is more popular for most of the public than any x-man. And by far and we know it.


    I'm sure she will receive love again shortly in the comics you'll see.
    Yes as long as we pretend like Wolverine, Magneto and Storm don't exist.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

    THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

  6. #396
    Incredible Member Sylarmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Yes as long as we pretend like Wolverine, Magneto and Storm don't exist.
    Storm ??? Realy??? Hahahhahahahahhjaa. Storm Fox si soooo Bad.

    Wanda mcu>>>>> any CHARACTERS mutie for now.

  7. #397

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    I'm sure she will receive love again shortly in the comics you'll see.
    I hope you are right.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 07-21-2021 at 09:39 PM.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

  8. #398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Storm ??? Realy??? Hahahhahahahahhjaa. Storm Fox si soooo Bad.

    Wanda mcu>>>>> any CHARACTERS mutie for now.
    I'm sure this will change once mutants are in the MCU.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

  9. #399
    Astonishing Member CoCoBandz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Some bag...
    Posts
    3,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Storm ??? Realy??? Hahahhahahahahhjaa. Storm Fox si soooo Bad.

    Wanda mcu>>>>> any CHARACTERS mutie for now.
    Sometimes I can't tell if you're serious or on some deep cover troll mission.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

    THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

  10. #400
    Incredible Member Sylarmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I'm sure this will change once mutants are in the MCU.
    I'm sure that will be the case, Wanda thanks to the mcu is more popular than any mutant, the mcu has more capture range than comics is a fact.


    And Marvel would be very foolish if it did not take advantage of Wanda's greatest boom in popularity to make her central again in the comics, and attract new readers who would only come thanks to the MCU, and surely in addition to being in a team book, receive a new solo.


    Wanda will be appearing in different movies of her mcu, she will probably receive a new series now focused on her abilities as a witch.

  11. #401
    Incredible Member Sylarmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Sometimes I can't tell if you're serious or on some deep cover troll mission.
    Storm in foxmovies was horrible, so what not..the Fox movies were horrendous nothing to do with the mcu.Especially the last Fox movies that were an absolute flop.


    While Wanda is one of the most popular characters in recent years thanks to the mcu, so MCUmovies> Wandavision>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> xmenfoxmovies

  12. #402
    Astonishing Member CoCoBandz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Some bag...
    Posts
    3,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Storm in foxmovies was horrible, so what not..the Fox movies were horrendous nothing to do with the mcu.Especially the last Fox movies that were an absolute flop.


    While Wanda is one of the most popular characters in recent years thanks to the mcu, so MCUmovies> Wandavision>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> xmenfoxmovies
    Why are you talking to me about Fox movies? They're irrelevant.

    Wolverine, Storm and Magneto don't need films or TV to be household names. ESPECIALLY Wolverine.

    He's been in the holy trinity for decades.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

    THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

  13. #403
    Extraordinary Member BroHomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Da Souf
    Posts
    6,300

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Yes as long as we pretend like Wolverine, Magneto and Storm don't exist.
    Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Why are you talking to me about Fox movies? They're irrelevant.

    Wolverine, Storm and Magneto don't need films or TV to be household names. ESPECIALLY Wolverine.

    He's been in the holy trinity for decades.
    Gah! The truth of all this....it hurts
    GrindrStone(D)

  14. #404
    Incredible Member DarkMagnus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Why are you talking to me about Fox movies? They're irrelevant.

    Wolverine, Storm and Magneto don't need films or TV to be household names. ESPECIALLY Wolverine.

    He's been in the holy trinity for decades.
    I Hope Rogue gets that threatment in the MCU

  15. #405
    Incredible Member Sylarmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Why are you talking to me about Fox movies? They're irrelevant.

    Wolverine, Storm and Magneto don't need films or TV to be household names. ESPECIALLY Wolverine.

    He's been in the holy trinity for decades.
    Things change and today Wanda is more popular and profitable thanks to the MCU.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •