Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Things change and today Wanda is more popular and profitable thanks to the MCU.
    Yes But not.

The Xmen has more "time exposed" than her yeah she is far more popular than some xmen.

But Mags, Storm and Wolvie are capable of sostain a solo franchise by themselves. oh and Deadpool.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    Yes But not.

The Xmen has more "time exposed" than her yeah she is far more popular than some xmen.

But Mags, Storm and Wolvie are capable of sostain a solo franchise by themselves. oh and Deadpool.

Storm in the Fox movies? HELL NO, and if we compare success Wanda was more successful with her solo series than the entire horrible xmen franchise from Fox, so if today Wanda is a more popular and more profitable character thanks to the MCU, of course this will probably change when the MCU integrates mutants as it always should be.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Storm in the Fox movies? HELL NO, and if we compare success Wanda was more successful with her solo series than the entire horrible xmen franchise from Fox, so if today Wanda is a more popular and more profitable character thanks to the MCU, of course this will probably change when the MCU integrates mutants as it always should be.
    Plus the MCU will have to build a new Storm because Fox Storm sucked.

Yes But not.

What solo franchises have Magneto and Storm sustained?

BANNED

Aside from the original X-Men, the only X-Men the Scarlet Witch knows well are Polaris, Rogue, etc. She was actually Beast’s teammate so she knows him probably a lot better than most of o5. But she was also Jean’s friend when kids and she reached out to time displaced Jean in a wonderful mentoring moment. Obviously Krakoa has to resurrect her and since they seem to be restoring her mutant status and bring the daughter of Magneto I would like these relationships rebuild.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    What solo franchises have Magneto and Storm sustained?
    I believe Logan as well as Deadpool are the ones who got a franchise right now but Magneto and Storm are the best well known X-character after them outside of comic book readers.

On the topic Wanda doesn´t have close relationships with the X-characters appart from Beast and maybe Rogue and Wolverine while Magik is her co-worker but I don´t know how close they really are, it would be interesting to see some of those relationships explored.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 07-26-2021 at 11:33 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    I believe Logan as well as Deadpool are the ones who got a franchise right now but Magneto and Storm are the best well known X-character after them outside of comic book readers.
    This doesn’t answer my question…

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    This doesn’t answer my question…
    Their own separate lines of hair whitening
    GrindrStone(D)

Well Mags got a solo and a two team books.

Storm got Tchala.

I Mean they can sustain a franchise with the MCU power.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Plus the MCU will have to build a new Storm because Fox Storm sucked.
    Agreed with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post

On the topic Wanda doesn´t have close relationships with the X-characters appart from Beast and maybe Rogue and Wolverine while Magik is her co-worker but I don´t know how close they really are, it would be interesting to see some of those relationships explored.
    After resolving their differences Rogue and Wanda get along quite well and became friends.

So I think only Beast Rogue Logan and Polaris would be the only friends Wanda would have in krakoa right now.

A and Rictor because she restored her mutant powers before Wanda lost her life force powerup.

Well Mags got a solo and a two team books.

Storm got Tchala.

I Mean they can sustain a franchise with the MCU power.
    Storm relying on a man is antithetical to her “sustaining a franchise solo”.

And where is Mags’ solo book now?

Mighty Member

Eww. Is that the game we're playing? Let's trash Storm to prop Wanda?

Screw Wanda in that case! Only reason she has a show is because the X-Men weren't available. Before the whole FOX fiasco happened, Storm was the Wonder Woman of the Marvel franchise.

And you're comparing comic book sales to the Marvel cinematic franchise? Based on that logic, Captain Marvel is failed character because she can't maintain a book. They should cancel her billion dollar sequel since her comic books sales are low. Comics mean zero compared to Marvel cinematic franchises. A STORM movie has the potential to be historic and affect society in ways crappy Wanda ever will.
    Last edited by RamaBird; 07-28-2021 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    Eww. Is that the game we're playing? Let's trash Storm to prop Wanda?

Screw Wanda in that case! Only reason she has a show is because the X-Men weren't available. Before the whole FOX fiasco happened, Storm was the Wonder Woman of the Marvel franchise.

And you're comparing comic book sales to the Marvel cinematic franchise? Based on that logic, Captain Marvel is failed character because she can't maintain a book. They should cancel her billion dollar sequel since her comic books sales are low. Comics mean zero compared to Marvel cinematic franchises. A STORM movie has the potential to be historic and affect society in ways crappy Wanda ever will.
    Lol XD no.

Carol has a book that has held up pretty well for years, and her movie made a ton of money, grossing more than any of xmen Fox's, so no, you're wrong.

Wanda was more successful thanks to the mcu than any Fox mutant. Sorry about that.

Now that the mutants enter the mcu we will see how they do.

I’m not trashing Storm. I love Storm.

I’m responding to the claim that she can sustain a solo franchise all by herself. Made even weirder by the further claim she’d need T’Challa to sustain a franchise.

Pointing out the flaws in that is not hating on Storm.
    Last edited by Bunch of Coconuts; 07-28-2021 at 03:21 PM.