Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Yeah that's a troll if there ever was one. I was around for the reaction to that story and it wasn't sympathy, lol.
    We should all do a group readathon of HoM and Disassembled so we can refresh our minds for evil MCU Wanda and Hickman Wanda.

Also remember Evolution Wanda inspired by crazy Wanda

What evil MCU wanda? she isn't evil

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    We should all do a group readathon of HoM and Disassembled so we can refresh our minds for evil MCU Wanda and Hickman Wanda.

Lol, yep, definitely a troll.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Sure but only if we read AvX and IvX first.

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    Sure but only if we read AvX and IvX first.
    Sure we can read out of chronological order and work backwards through decimation and then look for all the eggs retrospectively.

And we can see how all that came after fits in with HoM like New X-Men and Endangered species
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 04-27-2021 at 12:38 PM.

Sure we can read out of chronological order and work backwards through decimation and then look for all the eggs retrospectively.

And we can see how all that came after fits in with HoM like New X-Men and Endangered species
    Why stop at decimation when we can go back to Onslaught, right? I'll stop here before this thing goes any longer.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

You should not forget Messiah Complex and Second Coming that was great and it ties directly with Endangered species(prequel) and AvX(sequel).
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    You should not forget Messiah Complex and Second Coming that was great and it ties directly with Endangered species(prequel) and AvX(sequel).
    Yeah lots of stories. I also think the A+X Domino and Wanda team up is essential

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    I don't know if this was brought up (not going through 20 pages), but the X men in the House of M event right before the reality warping were believing that killing her would be ok since she killed some Avengers. The reason being that since she is a Mutant, and it would look bad on them. Basically the idea of killing Wanda is what drove Pietro to have her warp reality, which caused the House of M reality, which from those events caused her to get rid of the Mutants. I am not saying those affected by it deserved it, but this feels more of a punishment to cause pain on people who want to hurt someone in pain.
    It’s not what I read: Wanda possessed such great power that both X-men and the Avengers were terrified of the consequences if Wanda loosed touch with reality.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    It’s not what I read: Wanda possessed such great power that both X-men and the Avengers were terrified of the consequences if Wanda loosed touch with reality.
    Avengers were there to help, mutants were planning to kill Wanda

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Avengers were there to help, mutants were planning to kill Wanda
    They were discussing about it; Wolverine was the more bloodthirsty… They didn’t reach a conclusion… The life of Wanda or the world as they knew it.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

the fact that cyclops wasn't willing to kill her like emma and logan suggested
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 04-27-2021 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    the fact that cyclops wasn't willing to her like emma and logan suggested
    Yep but he was there and he didn't warned both logan and Emma that they were wrong, he just told in a 1 to 1 with Xavier that it was absurd. The possibility was very real and Scott leading skills were nowhere to be found

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    They were discussing about it; Wolverine was the more bloodthirsty… They didn’t reach a conclusion… The life of Wanda or the world as they knew it.
    Because Avengers said no

im cool with them reaching a point where each side is civil....but I don't need or particularly want to see Wanda involved to much in the X side of things I feel like her impact on the X books has not only been mostly negative but way to much of a plot point and it just reminds me of an era I would like to forget which imo the X brand was damaged perhaps purposely by guys like Quesada who was never the biggest X fan to begin with.

They should have killed Wanda in HOM #1. It would have saved everyone the unnecessary headache that we are still dealing with like 15 years later