Page 1 of 42 1234511 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Post Does Scarlet Witch get along well with the X-Men?

Ever since the aftermath of "House of M", almost millions of mutants got depowered from the reality warping. Scarlet Witch knows if she return, the X-Men will hold her accountability for the cost of the mutant's lives. But in the end, it didn't happen. Moreover, some of the mutants (Rogue and Beast) seem to forgive her and move on. But there's rumour a new x-book call " The TRIALS" which will feature Scarlet Witch to be judge whether she is prove guility or innocent. But nothing confirm.

Eh they get along as bout as Good as things remain civil in this Thread..
    So it's up to us! Together we can improve on X&A friend/partnership.
    I'll start....
    Cyclops was Wrong

Also

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    Ever since the aftermath of "House of M", almost millions of mutants got depowered from the reality warping. Scarlet Witch knows if she return, the X-Men will hold her accountability for the cost of the mutant's lives. But in the end, it didn't happen. Moreover, some of the mutants (Rogue and Beast) seem to forgive her and move on. But there's rumour a new x-book call " The TRIALS" which will feature Scarlet Witch to be judge whether she is prove guility or innocent. But nothing confirm.
    Rouge and Beast? They don't speak for the majority of the X-Men let alone any sizable chunk of the mutant pop.
    It'll depend on the charge if she's guilty or not. But M-Day haappened can't really dispute that one
    Last edited by BroHomo; 04-24-2021 at 04:33 AM.
    GrindrStone(D)

I think it depends on which mutants that you are talking about, Rogue and Wanda had plenty of issues during the Uncanny Avengers series but Rogue grew to begrudgingly respect Wanda, other mutants Wanda would be close to are Polaris (believed to be former half sister), Toad and Firestar.
    Magik is also a teacher of the magic arts at the Strange Academy but she and Wanda aren't close to each other in anyway.
    As for the X-Men, the upcoming new team ?, I'd say only Rogue, Polaris as previously mentioned and possibly Jean Grey.
    As for Beast, if I were Wands I wouldn't trust her former Avengers teammate and I certainly wouldn't go anywhere near him with his current persona.
    Lastly, Wandas former father Magneto, I think that he personally still feels very close to her, where he stands officially I am not quiet sure.
    Last edited by PhoenixThanos; 04-24-2021 at 05:43 AM.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    The Trials ?, geez I hope that you are right, where/when did you first hear this ?
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Academy x kids shouldn't forgive her. Some of them died because they got depowered and many others got killed because they were put on a bus cause they were depowered and then got blown up while defenseless.

Depends on the story, whose writing it and what they expect out of it. It shouldn't just affect the x-men though. According to posters Avengers have mutant friends, family, etc and it was just skipped by and she was made not a mutant and it just was what it was. IMO i think a trial does need to happen, I mean if the Jean Grey from the past had to have a trial for what a double of her future self did 20 years ago (real time)and Rachel had to suffer from it too 20 years later by having her whole family wiped out there seems to need to be a period put on this plot.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    Academy x kids shouldn't forgive her. Some of them died because they got depowered and many others got killed because they were put on a bus cause they were depowered and then got blown up while defenseless.
    Y'know I was thinking that the idea of a "Trial" series was dumb (and it still isn't confirmed so this is just speculation), BUT if it's from the perspective of the Academy X kids I would actually be interested, especially because Leah has been the only one to highlight them as a group in this era.

Regarding the original question... I guess it depends. Right now the relationship seems sour, but I'm pretty sure they had her teaching their students magic in Amazing X-Men before Secret Wars.

I personally don't care for the Wanda and X-Fans tension. So I'm gonna pray that this thread doesn't turn into that.

Incredible Member

some mutants are okay with her (magneto, beast, rogue). not happy with her for what she did but more understanding than others who outright hate her like scott, not saying unearned but yeah definitely hate.
    im curious how xavier feels about her. i dont know if its ever been said but with the moira stuff going on and him maybe knowing what wanda was going to do.
    i know there where also mutants on M-day who lost there powers and were happy to be human again. i wonder if any of them have decided that they would rather be mutants now that it has a number of benefits attached and changed there attitude towards wanda

Quote Originally Posted by carmoc1234 View Post
    some mutants are okay with her (magneto, beast, rogue). not happy with her for what she did but more understanding than others who outright hate her like scott, not saying unearned but yeah definitely hate.
    im curious how xavier feels about her. i dont know if its ever been said but with the moira stuff going on and him maybe knowing what wanda was going to do.
    i know there where also mutants on M-day who lost there powers and were happy to be human again. i wonder if any of them have decided that they would rather be mutants now that it has a number of benefits attached and changed there attitude towards wanda
    It would be kind of cool seeing those x-mutants that are happy and wanted a cure, which there has been many stories about creating a cure, including what got moira killed. I'm surprised the main line never explored that, like theoretically there should be a lot of ex- mutants and families thankful for what wanda did in a world where mutants were being killed. I never really thought about it to the micro like that before. If there wrere enough people who truly hated being a mutant surely they feel relief.

Granted that could also be seen as sort of a hate crime in a way. The fact that she took the x-gene away, mutants like Wind dancer because she looked normal could still look normal but then there were those who their gift was taken but they still looked like "monsters" and excessive skin like Blob. I mean it makes sense for the x-side to show the mutant ramifications of it, but it would have made sense to have the other side at the same time maybe have a depowered mutant thank wanda. But then that opens up a whole other debate in of itself.
    Last edited by jwatson; 04-24-2021 at 07:16 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

If she comes to the Gala...
    My flag is bacon.

Not if Exodus has anything ha something to say about it
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Rogue forgave after literally stabbing and attempting to murder her. Whats a little death between friends?

Actually, I wonder if the X-Men might view her differently if she voluntarily went through the Crucible... well, whenever her non-mutant status gets rectonned that is.

Nightcrawler was pretty chill with Wanda over in Amazing X-Men too. Storm and Northstar, less so.

They have beef with her when the writers feel like it'll start some **** & get some views. They won't pull up though.

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    Lmao some of those deaths were too funny!