Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PANDEMONIUM View Post
    If they’re trying the rEdemPtiOn aRc for the Scarlet Narc, They need to bring back her old Karen haircut and take it from there. MAKE HA SUFFA or they can KEEP IT!
    At least do the minimum and learn hairstyle types. The Karen didn't come along until the 2000s.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    At least do the minimum and learn hairstyle types. The Karen didn't come along until the 2000s.
    That’s a negative. The Karen been a thing for entitled white women. You must not be from here.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Wanda needs to be forgiven. Relations with the X-Men should be normalized in exchange for Wanda compensating them in some way.
    I honestly don't care if they forgive her. It makes people act so immature over an almost 2 decade old fictional story anyway. And I mean, if they want to present themselves that way online, so be it.

They should have Wanda go off living like nothing happened. That's how events typically work anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by PANDEMONIUM View Post
    That’s a negative. The Karen been a thing for entitled white women. You must not be from here.
    The cut is new, entitlement is not. Wanda also isn't white.

Spectacular Member

Wanda needs to be forgiven. Relations with the X-Men should be normalized in exchange for Wanda compensating them in some way.
    I think that sometimes it is wrong to forgive and Wanda falls into that category.

Quote Originally Posted by Cykewasright View Post
    I think that sometimes it is wrong to forgive and Wanda falls into that category.
    How is it wrong to forgive. If someone is ready to or not it’s up to the individuals.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Wanda is a white woman. Race and ethnicity are not the same thing. Her ethnicity is Romani but her race is white. She can move about life affording all the luxuries as a white woman bc that is what she is
    Last edited by Havok83; 08-03-2021 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Wanda is a white woman. Race and ethnicity are not the same thing. Her ethnicity is Romani but her race is white. She can move about life affording all the luxuries as a white woman bc that is what she is
    I am of descent. My lineage still goes back to Southeast Asia. Even given the long period of time between my ancestors leaving there and coming to the states. I know my dad's people well. They are not white. They are an ethnicity. But an ethnicity of Southeast Asians, not white people.

Yeah no she shouldn't. M Day is too impactful. If some individual mutants want to forgive her that's their business but there is no way mutants as a whole or in general should forgive Wanda.

I feel like genocide is one of those big things that is unforgivable. Marvel just should have never went there. And they never did the paralax monster thing of it wasn't really her. They went with possession. They just need to take it as a lesson that they can go too far with hero turned bad storylines that they've become obsessed with.

The cut is new, entitlement is not. Wanda also isn't white.
    ??????? She is white.

If we take it as Romanian, in effect Wanda are of white ethnicity.

How they are also considered White Ethnicity s the Indians or many from Arab countries.
    Not because they are from a continent other than North America, they are not white.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    ??????? She is white.

If we take it as Romanian, in effect Wanda are of white ethnicity.

How they are also considered White Ethnicity s the Indians or many from Arab countries.
    Not because they are from a continent other than North America, they are not white.
    Romanians are not Romani. These are not the same group of people. Wanda isn't even from Romania as a Roma woman. She's from Serbia.

Romani are not an ethnicity of white people. They are an ethnicity of Southeast Asian people. My ancestors came from India.

Romanians are not Romani. These are not the same group of people. Wanda isn't even from Romania as a Roma woman. She's from Serbia.

Romani are not an ethnicity of white people. They are an ethnicity of Southeast Asian people. My ancestors came from India.
    Even so, my friend, the Serbs, it is more than evident that they are Caucasian. She is white something also very evident.

If someone from India who has some tanned skin falls into the Caucasian branch, the Serbs I think there is no doubt what too.

Friend in Asia there are Caucasians.
    And I must say, the people of India, many people ignore THAT THEY ARE CAUCASIAN, despite the fact that most of them have tanned skin to a greater or lesser extent.

Not all Caucasian people are from North America ...

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Even so, my friend, the Serbs, it is more than evident that they are Caucasian. She is white something also very evident.

If someone from India who has some tanned skin falls into the Caucasian branch, the Serbs I think there is no doubt what too.

Friend in Asia there are Caucasians.
    And I must say, the people of India, many people ignore THAT THEY ARE CAUCASIAN, despite the fact that most of them have tanned skin to a greater or lesser extent.

Not all Caucasian people are from North America ...
    Romani aren't from Serbia. Romani have no home country. Relating country to ethnicity does not work in this case.

Romani are not white. And have never been treated white.

We are one day. ONE DAY after Romani Remembrance Day. Could this bs not play out every year right on time with the ignorance? Educate yourself. You have information at your finger tips.

Don't go around telling someone who descends from that group who they are.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 08-03-2021 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Meh, like X-franchise actually wants to fix this, they are milking the hell out of it and they will never let this go. Wanda is an afterthought to them.
    Afterthought? Seems to me she is the centerpiece of a major storyline.
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”