Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    I never knew this, what issue was it in ?.
    X-Men #27 and Defenders #15/16
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Mighty Member

Seeing the 'Trial of Magneto' is coming to an end, I am not sure it will redeem Scarlet Witch in the eyes of mutants. Who knows what's gonna to happen but it is quite a dissapointed run.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    Seeing the 'Trial of Magneto' is coming to an end, I am not sure it will redeem Scarlet Witch in the eyes of mutants. Who knows what's gonna to happen but it is quite a dissapointed run.
    It’s not going to happen. Even if an X-writer wanted to use Wanda in someway, using this forum and the Reddit as a barometer the reaction would range from “Eh” to “She-Hitler in my X-men? Burn the Witch!” Any story involving her after would just revolve around M-day, which isn’t going to please her fans because they’ve spent the last fifteen years hoping Marvel will finally move her past M-Day in the same way they have done for essentially every single one of their heroes, including several X-men. Jokes on us though, as she is instead the new Hank Pym. And the X-men fans won’t be happy because said story would keep on reminding them of the reasons they don’t like her. And around the circle it goes. The Avenger’s writers who do want to do stuff with her like Zub have been repeatedly shot down on the idea of writing for her, Aaron has thankfully shown no interest, and so it continues.

Meanwhile off in the great distance, an entity laughs, satisfied at how thoroughly it has wrecked this character in the process of turning the Avengers into barely competent street heroes who struggles with the threats of ninjas and two bit ganger with a magic blanket.

Seriously though, nothing against Brian Micheal Bendis but god does it feel like they aftershocks occur his works in marvel are still pissing. Then again maybe that’s because he is currently pissing me off over in DC. Nothing personal.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Saithor View Post
    It’s not going to happen. Even if an X-writer wanted to use Wanda in someway, using this forum and the Reddit as a barometer the reaction would range from “Eh” to “She-Hitler in my X-men? Burn the Witch!” Any story involving her after would just revolve around M-day, which isn’t going to please her fans because they’ve spent the last fifteen years hoping Marvel will finally move her past M-Day in the same way they have done for essentially every single one of their heroes, including several X-men. Jokes on us though, as she is instead the new Hank Pym. And the X-men fans won’t be happy because said story would keep on reminding them of the reasons they don’t like her. And around the circle it goes. The Avenger’s writers who do want to do stuff with her like Zub have been repeatedly shot down on the idea of writing for her, Aaron has thankfully shown no interest, and so it continues.

Meanwhile off in the great distance, an entity laughs, satisfied at how thoroughly it has wrecked this character in the process of turning the Avengers into barely competent street heroes who struggles with the threats of ninjas and two bit ganger with a magic blanket.

Seriously though, nothing against Brian Micheal Bendis but god does it feel like they aftershocks occur his works in marvel are still pissing. Then again maybe that’s because he is currently pissing me off over in DC. Nothing personal.
    That's why I just want some kind of separation for her, just keep her away from X-books and X-media in general and give her little corner to stand on.
    And yes I am throwing people who like the Magnus family under the bus.

BANNED

Wanda will be redeemed to the mutants.

redemptiion cab only occur from actually dealing with snd talking to those you've harmed. This tike she removed the kaiju monsters, snd apologized.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Wanda will be redeemed to the mutants.

redemptiion cab only occur from actually dealing with snd talking to those you've harmed. This tike she removed the kaiju monsters, snd apologized.
    You act like this is real life lol, no, redemption can only occur when the character's popularity outsells the controversy and thus the editorial will deem it appropriate to sweep stuff under the rug.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    That's why I just want some kind of separation for her, just keep her away from X-books and X-media in general and give her little corner to stand on.
    And yes I am throwing people who like the Magnus family under the bus.
    I would support that this character has had way to much influence in the direction X franchise since 2005....and most of it imo has been negative

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by cam18 View Post
    I would support that this character has had way to much influence in the direction X franchise since 2005....and most of it imo has been negative
    She had an influence on X-franchise, but not vice versa since she herself is absent from the franchise for the most part, X-franchise is welcome to keep rehashing HoM narrative. Just don't actually drag her into the mess like Empyre X-Men tie in and Trial of Magneto. Just allow her fans to have some peace, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    But the Professor X asked the Twins to join about 1964; Mags was not reverted to an infant by Alpha until the 1974 or so, about 10 years after the Twins offer. So Mags could have been a reason, but not the only one.
    In X-Men#11, they say that it's because they don't want to fight anymore, they were sick of mutant vs mutant conflict:

Avengers#16 (Published a week later lol) retcons this slightly and has Pietro saying he wanted to not always be reminded of the Homo Superior ****:

I dunno about what later retcons said though, still in the early comics when it comes to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    I believe Magneto was kidnapped by the Stranger during that time, this happened two times, then he came back and had a fight with FF4, Inhumans and Avengers, the reason why Magneto fought other teams and not the X-men was because the title was cancelled and finally in the Defenders title he was turned into a baby.

https://static2.cbrimages.com/wordpr...&h=363&dpr=1.5
    While Magneto was kidnapped by Stranger in X-Men#11, Wanda and Pietro left the Brotherhood before that happened.