Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Not if Exodus has anything ha something to say about it
    I'm hoping that it's what Hickman's been building to.
    My flag is bacon.

Exodus don't want smoke with Wanda it's not like she hiding all that **** he talk he still ain't pulling up.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Right now they don´t get along and she´officially an "enemy of the state of Krakoa" but who knows if the Gala was done in part to make nice with other superhero teams as well as human institutions, I could see her being invited there but if Hickman really has long term plans for her I don´t think this subplot will be closed at the Gala.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    Ever since the aftermath of "House of M", almost millions of mutants got depowered from the reality warping. Scarlet Witch knows if she return, the X-Men will hold her accountability for the cost of the mutant's lives. But in the end, it didn't happen. Moreover, some of the mutants (Rogue and Beast) seem to forgive her and move on. But there's rumour a new x-book call " The TRIALS" which will feature Scarlet Witch to be judge whether she is prove guility or innocent. But nothing confirm.
    What difference would it make? It's not up to them if the NutJob is accepted or no. It's Mutants Like Amara who had people she cared about *DIE* because of Wanda who matters here.

My guess? Amy would be in favor of personally tossing Nutty headfirst into a active volcano.......repeatedly
    Last edited by rcaguy; 04-24-2021 at 12:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    I think it depends on which mutants that you are talking about, Rogue and Wanda had plenty of issues during the Uncanny Avengers series but Rogue grew to begrudgingly respect Wanda, other mutants Wanda would be close to are Polaris (believed to be former half sister), Toad and Firestar.
    Magik is also a teacher of the magic arts at the Strange Academy but she and Wanda aren't close to each other in anyway.
    As for the X-Men, the upcoming new team ?, I'd say only Rogue, Polaris as previously mentioned and possibly Jean Grey.
    As for Beast, if I were Wands I wouldn't trust her former Avengers teammate and I certainly wouldn't go anywhere near him with his current persona.
    Lastly, Wandas former father Magneto, I think that he personally still feels very close to her, where he stands officially I am not quiet sure.
    Which was a stupid and out of character plotline, btw, as Rogue was explicitly depicted as the only X-Man who gave Wanda a chance during Avengers: The Children’s Crusade (and it’s just in character for Rogue to see the best on people because others saw the best in her), and then Remender out of nowhere made Rogue hate Wanda.

Also, anyone who still blames Wanda should also still blame Jean for genocide as the Phoenix as it was established that Wanda was not in control and the life force / Doom was

Ya know, Beast forgiving Wanda may be the most damning point to her right now. He's really not the best of examples to use for forgiveness of anything, not after the last 10-15 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    Also, anyone who still blames Wanda should also still blame Jean for genocide as the Phoenix as it was established that Wanda was not in control and the life force / Doom was
    Jean was mindraped, sexually harassed and lost completely the ground of reality. She can't be really blamed for that
    And then she died twice and lost her whole family murdered. She had enough punishment

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    Jean had a trial and was killed over it and her entire family were killed for the same reason, Wanda only has bad rep with mutants and got her place back as an Avenger imo this is the reason why HoM is still an issue for the X-men and Wanda herself.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Jean had a trial and was killed over it and her entire family were killed for the same reason, Wanda only has bad rep with mutants and got her place back as an Avenger imo this is the reason why HoM is still an issue for the X-men and Wanda herself.
    Wanda bounced back better than most & people are just bitter about it, it's not her fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Wanda bounced back better than most & people are just bitter about it, it's not her fault.
    Don't be such a Wanda.

spoilers:
    I'm joking, I just wanted an excuse to use that line. xD
    end of spoilers

I Think Rogue and Polaris dont hate her.

But the trial needs to also be the det-retcon-decon.

So make the twins Mags again.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    Ever since the aftermath of "House of M", almost millions of mutants got depowered from the reality warping. Scarlet Witch knows if she return, the X-Men will hold her accountability for the cost of the mutant's lives. But in the end, it didn't happen. Moreover, some of the mutants (Rogue and Beast) seem to forgive her and move on. But there's rumour a new x-book call " The TRIALS" which will feature Scarlet Witch to be judge whether she is prove guility or innocent. But nothing confirm.
    It's cold on most fronts rouge is the only one I can think of who remotely cares for her but the others don't. But I will say this....
    I do not know how the mutants as a whole can even forgive her, undoubtedly there will be some mutants that will be greatfull for being normal, but that is for those whose mutation is not related to their survival but hated being mutants. But most mutants their mutations are essential to surviving. I heard somewhere that for every storm or magneto we have a thousand blobs. What wanda did weather influenced or not was and is very bad. The fact that she was revealed not to be a mutant later on just added salt to the wounds. I do not agree with the crucible buy I understand y it is a thing. It is literally a way of reclaiming back the trauma of M day. Many wanda fans care only about the fact that wanda is being blamed for what she did on M day, saying mutants and x fans should forget about it that it is in the past and that doom or whatever was responsible not her. But will turn on their heads and use M day as feats in battle threads.
    I support wanda going through her journey she has to find peace with what she did. But that shouldn't be at the expense of her victims who suffered under her actions from that day. In way of x a mutant who has gravity powers taken from her during M day underwent the crucible to gain back her power because she was in great pain without it. Many mutants are in her shoes many are tormented and many even died from losing their power. All this along with the hardship of just being a mutant is more than most can bear. Unfortunately Fabian Cortez in the latest sword issue was right about one thing, mutants have to stop considering the feelings of their oppressors because weather they like it or not this is a game of survival literally and humans are not gonna play nice, I mean what did they do when krakoa was announced built a giant space station to kill the mutant nation in it's infancy.

Where's this "Scott hates Wanda" part coming from?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Exactly she hasn't attoned for anything she did. They latter even retconned the story to say doom was responsible as a way of making her seem innocent which to me made the thing even worse.