Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    This is such a great take, I agree 100%. I don't think Wanda wanted to hurt people because of mental illness. I think its because shes genuinely an *******.

I will quote this and keep it in my user footer.

Thanks for posting this.
    You do you. It's weird to me that people take this stuff way over the top. It's fictional. It didn't really happen. I'd rather save my hatred for something real.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

And until some form of public atonement, she does not deserve forgiveness.
    My flag is bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    You do you. It's weird to me that people take this stuff way over the top. It's fictional. It didn't really happen. I'd rather save my hatred for something real.
    It's a fascinating story though. I love the HoM. Just like how Jean died on the moon. Wandas No More mUtants is her iconic moment.

This is her defining moment just like hank Pym slapping Janet

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    And until some form of public atonement, she does not deserve forgiveness.
    Even after atonement, forgiveness likely won't happen. That's why they just need to keep the sides separated. Whatever closure they create should be for mutants.

The only thing that would help Wanda is a reboot.

It's a fascinating story though. I love the HoM. Just like how Jean died on the moon. Wandas No More mUtants is her iconic moment.

This is her defining moment just like hank Pym slapping Janet
    Not iconic, but definitely infamous.

I'm not so into trash stories.

Not iconic, but definitely infamous.

I'm not so into trash stories.
    One man's trash is smother treasure. Wanda should be the mutant antagonist above the overused sentinels

One man's trash is smother treasure. Wanda should be the mutant antagonist above the overused sentinels
    Smother is definitely an appropriate typo there.

Right, she sought out Dark Magic and was aware that it was dark magic and knew the consequences and did it anyway. And took the life force anyway
    Where were those consequences stated cause Strange and Voodoo have used Dark Magic before and they didn’t have consequences or didnt clearly show them.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Incredible Member

yeah the hatred she gets is rather odd when you consider it was joe quesadas decision to reduce the mutant population like that, wanda was just the character that got picked to do it. he gets all the blame for one more day, another decision altering marvels other top franchise, but here its all put on the character.

Quote Originally Posted by carmoc1234 View Post
    yeah the hatred she gets is rather odd when you consider it was joe quesadas decision to reduce the mutant population like that, wanda was just the character that got picked to do it. he gets all the blame for one more day, another decision altering marvels other top franchise, but here its all put on the character.
    Yeah I don't live in stories enough to take them that seriously. I know it was a mandate for events to make money and they knew that shocking and angering people was a quick and easy way to make cash.

50 years for a fictional story is a bit obsessive.
    What I liked with Claremont’s stories is they made you reflecting upon your own feelings… What is the point in stories when their only result seems to produce useful scapegoats? I saw a tragedy about a family but apparently not everyone saw that.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Where were those consequences stated cause Strange and Voodoo have used Dark Magic before and they didn’t have consequences or didnt clearly show them.
    Strange used Dark Magic in WWH and suffered the consequences same when he performed a resurrection of a city
    She stated she knew strange wouldn't help her cause he wouldn't approve so she went to Doom
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 04-27-2021 at 11:17 AM.

Strange used Dark Magic in WWH and suffered the consequences same when he performed a resurrection of a city
    She stated she knew strange wouldn't help her cause he wouldn't approve so she went to Doom
    Though there are other times it’s done and there aren’t any ramifications. She went to doom out of desperation that doesn’t mean she knew about the lifeforce and what it might do to her. Her only mistake before M-day was going to doom out of grief and trusting him.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Though there are other times it’s done and there aren’t any ramifications. She went to doom out of desperation that doesn’t mean she knew about the lifeforce and what it might do to her. Her only mistake before M-day was going to doom out of grief and trusting him.
    She knew it was dark magic and she knew with dark magic there would be consequences hence why she went to Doom over Strange. Wanda is a very adept magic user and not an idiot. She dabbled in dangerous magic and burnt everyone

Y'all kill me the way some of y'all take this **** so seriously.