Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Wanda bounced back better than most & people are just bitter about it, it's not her fault.
    I think she has not bounced back thematically speaking sheīs stuck on the HoM storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    I Think Rogue and Polaris dont hate her.

But the trial needs to also be the det-retcon-decon.

So make the twins Mags again.
    I second this

Rogue, Beast, Wolverine, Nightcrawler,Lorna,Multiple Man,Rictor and Magneto are friendly to her, the rest of the X-men donīt hate her but are cold to her, lest just address this inside story to let everyone go on with their respective stories.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 04-24-2021 at 03:29 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    I Think Rogue and Polaris dont hate her.

But the trial needs to also be the det-retcon-decon.

So make the twins Mags again.
    FB_IMG_1619117986687.jpg
    Yes get rid of that stupid retcon
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    It's cold on most fronts rouge is the only one I can think of who remotely cares for her but the others don't. But I will say this....
    I do not know how the mutants as a whole can even forgive her, undoubtedly there will be some mutants that will be greatfull for being normal, but that is for those whose mutation is not related to their survival but hated being mutants. But most mutants their mutations are essential to surviving. I heard somewhere that for every storm or magneto we have a thousand blobs. What wanda did weather influenced or not was and is very bad. The fact that she was revealed not to be a mutant later on just added salt to the wounds. I do not agree with the crucible buy I understand y it is a thing. It is literally a way of reclaiming back the trauma of M day. Many wanda fans care only about the fact that wanda is being blamed for what she did on M day, saying mutants and x fans should forget about it that it is in the past and that doom or whatever was responsible not her. But will turn on their heads and use M day as feats in battle threads.
    I support wanda going through her journey she has to find peace with what she did. But that shouldn't be at the expense of her victims who suffered under her actions from that day. In way of x a mutant who has gravity powers taken from her during M day underwent the crucible to gain back her power because she was in great pain without it. Many mutants are in her shoes many are tormented and many even died from losing their power. All this along with the hardship of just being a mutant is more than most can bear. Unfortunately Fabian Cortez in the latest sword issue was right about one thing, mutants have to stop considering the feelings of their oppressors because weather they like it or not this is a game of survival literally and humans are not gonna play nice, I mean what did they do when krakoa was announced built a giant space station to kill the mutant nation in it's infancy.
    Technically that space station was already built during Marvel’s Illuminate arc, Orchis just repurposed it for their plans. Wanda was insane at the time and still has mental health issues. If you want to put someone on trial due to an episode of insanity okay, but they will get called out on it.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!”

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    I think she has not bounced back thematically speaking sheīs stuck on the HoM storyline.

I second this

Rogue, Beast, Wolverine, Nightcrawler and Magneto are friendly to her, the rest of the X-men donīt hate her but are cold to her, lest just address this inside story to let everyone go on with their respective stories.
    There is absolutely no way either Beast or Wolverine are friendly to her, they would punish Wanda in an heart beat
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.

Beast found her on Wundagore when he was looking for a cure to decimation and didnīt told anyone where was she hidding, Wolverine attacked her on Childrenīs Crusade but told Rogue to be more friendly on Uncanny Avengers(itīs the problem with multiple writers) so I count them as friendly to her.

Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 04-24-2021 at 03:38 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Rogue, Beast, Wolverine, Nightcrawler,Lorna,Multiple Man,Rictor and Magneto are friendly to her, the rest of the X-men donīt hate her but are cold to her, lest just address this inside story to let everyone go on with their respective stories.
    I am surprised I can't remember Jamie and Wanda appearing in a comic together since House of M. Have I forgotten some random scene in X-Factor, or was this somewhere else?

It was on Childrenīs Crusade Jamie made X-factors mission to discover what happened during decimation so Childrenīs Crusade was a kind of close up for that story. He wasnīt exactly friendly but he was open to let her try to bring rictorīs powers back.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    There is absolutely no way either Beast or Wolverine are friendly to her, they would punish Wanda in an heart beat
    That Last Major Interaction between Wanda and Logan was back in Uncanny Avengers Vol. 1, Issue #24 and by the dialogue of that Issue they where on Friendly Terms.

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    That Last Major Interaction between Wanda and Logan was back in Uncanny Avengers Vol. 1, Issue #24 and by the dialogue of that Issue they where on Friendly Terms.

The writers tried to shift the blame to Doctor Doom and the "Life Force". But it would still be Wanda's decision to seek Victor's help in the first place.

This is how the X-men feel but keep in mind their tolerance and lack of pitchforks doesn't represent the wider mutant community who hate her guts. She was the boogeyman in Bishops future. The X-Men tolerate her but they don't want to be in the same room as her as to not evoke very negative feelings.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 04-24-2021 at 06:08 PM.

Beast found her on Wundagore when he was looking for a cure to decimation and didnīt told anyone where was she hidding, Wolverine attacked her on Childrenīs Crusade but told Rogue to be more friendly on Uncanny Avengers(itīs the problem with multiple writers) so I count them as friendly to her.

I think how Beast is currently being portrayed in the X books (especially his treatment of Colossus) Wanda would be wise to stay away from him, it's probably why she hasn't responded to his email about testing out an Krakoan Gateway in Strange Academy.
    Uncanny Avengers Vol 1 #24 was a long time ago, who honestly knows how Logan (Wolverine) will react towards Wanda

I think how Beast is currently being portrayed in the X books (especially his treatment of Colossus) Wanda would be wise to stay away from him, it's probably why she hasn't responded to his email about testing out an Krakoan Gateway in Strange Academy.
    Uncanny Avengers Vol 1 #24 was a long time ago, who honestly knows how Logan (Wolverine) will react towards Wanda
    Wanda and Hank were friends during his Avengers time and he protected her safety despite being desperate to find a way out of decimation but I get what you are saying, right now heīs being written in such a way that heīs unrecognizable as a character as for Logan it depends on the writer really but I donīt really think he holds strong angry feelings over her but if heīs told he has to stop her, he probably will, no questions asked, then agai, he would also do this to bassically anyone else if he believes he has to so I would not see this as a particular bias towards her.

I posted those images because I think itīs unfair to keep this perception like the X-men are just a group who are unfair or unreasonable to judge Wanda, I think they have been extremely civil to her considering what happened and some of them have tried to be understanding of her situation, because it was really a time where she lost control of herself in the middle of a fight but this doesnīt mean that what she did was not wrong, it was wrong and the mutants or X-men who keep a grudge on Wanda are also in their right to keep it, they should not be seen as villains just because they see decimation that way.

I like to think of this as that old grudge between Carol and Rogue, both are heroines and respect each other as that but they definitely donīt like each other and both have a good reason for this. I think if the X or A writers are going to approach the decimation with Wanda and the X-men again they should take this approach to really tell a well balanced story because so far we have got the A-writers saying "the X-men are just unfair and resentful" and "X-writers going; Wanda is mutantkind boogeyman" I think it should be better to find a balance between those two discourses.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 04-24-2021 at 06:50 PM.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Indeed it was a good time ago, makes me feel old LOL, but indeed it is the last major interation I can remember and I have read a good amount of Wolverine stories since then and don't recall a more recent one, so I go with that as the most recent of significances until I get any stories after that I missed or forgot in the main canon books.

Their was also Old Man Logan interation with Wanda a few years back to, but that was just 1 panel about him going back to his alternate future time to take on the Hulk Gang as I remember, so I count that as alternative Wolverine their.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Rogue forgave after literally stabbing and attempting to murder her. Whats a little death between friends?

Actually, I wonder if the X-Men might view her differently if she voluntarily went through the Crucible... well, whenever her non-mutant status gets rectonned that is.
    Pretty sure that’s what all this is leading up to. They brutally murder Wanda so her “debt” is paid and then she gets a clean slate like all the other genociders they have on the Quiet Council.
    Last edited by Vordan; 04-24-2021 at 07:00 PM.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

It was totally a trap, I wouldn't trust Beast