Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Pretty sure that’s what all this is leading up to. They brutally murder Wanda so her “debt” is paid and then she gets a clean slate like all the other genociders they have on the Quiet Council.
    To be fair Rogue was under the impression Wanda was going to do another decimation spell and had just absorbed Loganīs pysche so she did what he usually would do and that was made an alternative reality that was undone,lest also add Rogue was written that way by Remender to focues on how "angry, savage and unfair are those X-men who hate Wanda" it just didnīt made sense with Rogue previous characterization on Childrens Crusade or her character in general.

I think if not writer will put an end to this, at least let Wanda keep having her stories and let the X-men keep their grudge, they bassically lost the opportunity twice to make an actual good story out of this.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post

Gah i loooove this page! Back when I was reading this issue for first time I shouted in jubilation lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Pretty sure that’s what all this is leading up to. They brutally murder Wanda so her “debt” is paid and then she gets a clean slate like all the other genociders they have on the Quiet Council.
    Liiiike who??
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post

I think if not writer will put an end to this, at least let Wanda keep having her stories and let the X-men keep their grudge, they bassically lost the opportunity twice to make an actual good story out of this.
    Ugh they really have
    GrindrStone(D)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Technically that space station was already built during Marvel’s Illuminate arc, Orchis just repurposed it for their plans. Wanda was insane at the time and still has mental health issues. If you want to put someone on trial due to an episode of insanity okay, but they will get called out on it.
    Huh, I guess that's it then her insanity makes it ohk then. What she did is ohk because she is insane. Jean went mad too but that didn't save her from execution she and her entire family were killed for something the phoenix did. But go off, though.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Huh, I guess that's it then her insanity makes it ohk then. What she did is ohk because she is insane. Jean went mad too but that didn't save her from execution she and her entire family were killed for something the phoenix did. But go off, though.
    That wasn't even Jesn Grey .... That was just Thors Mommy wearjbg a Jean suit
    GrindrStone(D)

It was on Childrenīs Crusade Jamie made X-factors mission to discover what happened during decimation so Childrenīs Crusade was a kind of close up for that story. He wasnīt exactly friendly but he was open to let her try to bring rictorīs powers back.
    That makes sense. I may have all of X-Factor, but I never picked up Children's Crusade for whatever reason. Thanks.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Paragon View Post
    That makes sense. I may have all of X-Factor, but I never picked up Children's Crusade for whatever reason. Thanks.
    It is an Excellent Story, one of the 1st Marvels I read when getting back into Marvel in 2011-2012, Amazing Artwork and Inking, I meet and Know one of the guys who inked a few of the issues as well that lives near me!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    It is an Excellent Story, one of the 1st Marvels I read when getting back into Marvel in 2011-2012, Amazing Artwork and Inking, I meet and Know one of the guys who inked a few of the issues as well that lives near me!
    It's going to go on my back issue search list after a few other odds and ends. It feels weird not to own the story that gave Rictor his powers back.

Quote Originally Posted by Paragon View Post
    No problem as CJ Striker said itīs a nice story with beatiful art and Rictor has good characterization.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Where's this "Scott hates Wanda" part coming from?
    Probably "Children's Crusade," where Scott was written as a fanatical Wanda-hater who refused to let her try to reverse the Decimation because he found it more important to take her into custody.

I just dismiss it as Scott being written out-of-character to drive the plot, just like how Wolverine spends much of the story trying to murder Wanda and Billy in cold blood, but I'm a pretty fanatical "if it's out of character it doesn't count" type myself, not just for Wanda.

Copiel drawns a stunning Rogue but.

The Boob window its so innecesary..

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Rogue forgave after literally stabbing and attempting to murder her. Whats a little death between friends?

Actually, I wonder if the X-Men might view her differently if she voluntarily went through the Crucible... well, whenever her non-mutant status gets rectonned that is.
    Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Gah i loooove this page! Back when I was reading this issue for first time I shouted in jubilation lol
    And Honestly I found this Page Reprehensible for the reasons one only has to understand why by look at my Avatar to Realize......However I Find holding unending Debates or Fan Arguements between fans over these discord Subjects between the two fandoms of the Franchise not in any interest anymore for myself and I respect fans no matter how distance our Views or Tastes maybe between in the end, we all enjoy this franchise to the desires we choose too.

I do hope one-day if Marvel does gain some big-boy pants and decide to do it, they gain our trust again to tell a story to do what Lucyinthesky poetically said below, to find a way to end poking at this and bring a final story to end the poking by the X and A offices or at least slowing move away from it, I hold Marvel Responsible for overall for this divide we see at times between fans more then any other.

Wanda and Hank were friends during his Avengers time and he protected her safety despite being desperate to find a way out of decimation but I get what you are saying, right now heīs being written in such a way that heīs unrecognizable as a character as for Logan it depends on the writer really but I donīt really think he holds strong angry feelings over her but if heīs told he has to stop her, he probably will, no questions asked, then agai, he would also do this to bassically anyone else if he believes he has to so I would not see this as a particular bias towards her.

I posted those images because I think itīs unfair to keep this perception like the X-men are just a group who are unfair or unreasonable to judge Wanda, I think they have been extremely civil to her considering what happened and some of them have tried to be understanding of her situation, because it was really a time where she lost control of herself in the middle of a fight but this doesnīt mean that what she did was not wrong, it was wrong and the mutants or X-men who keep a grudge on Wanda are also in their right to keep it, they should not be seen as villains just because they see decimation that way.

I like to think of this as that old grudge between Carol and Rogue, both are heroines and respect each other as that but they definitely donīt like each other and both have a good reason for this. I think if the X or A writers are going to approach the decimation with Wanda and the X-men again they should take this approach to really tell a well balanced story because so far we have got the A-writers saying "the X-men are just unfair and resentful" and "X-writers going; Wanda is mutantkind boogeyman" I think it should be better to find a balance between those two discourses.

That is why I think resonable talk has always been possible and it has shown itself here many times as years go on, even when we don't agree on everthing, respect is always their and that for CBR I am grateful for.

Like Lucyinthesky, We are both X-Fans and Wanda Fans that see where the divides are, but we are fans of both Franchises and are Friends on CBR are well. We, like this thread has lead to, we see and enjoy the peace and even understanding between X-Men Characters and Wanda has happen in the Canon Books is nice to see to bring to light to show and hope for better more going forward.
    Last edited by CJStriker; 04-24-2021 at 08:31 PM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Maybe the trial will end redeming Wanda in Mutankind eyes?

Maybe dont know. Some Baddie wants to nuke Krakoa But Wanda intecerp the Atack then she die for the mutants.

Just to raise up again and discover that She is Mags Daugther after all. She gets the ceremony and the mutantkind forgive her. BUT not pardon her.

Meaning she and her relatives who are mutants (Pietro + Kids) can get to Krakoa can live in Krakoa but for the moment cant participate in things like Quiet Council or formation of the kids.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    Copiel drawns a stunning Rogue but.

The Boob window its so innecesary..
    Indeed it might has been just me, but when I look back on the timeperiod of late 2000's, Early 2010 comics I found allot of the costumes both in Marvel and DC to be more Sexualized around that timeframe even more then normal, don't know why?!

Indeed it might has been just me, but when I look back on the timeperiod of late 2000's, Early 2010 comics I found allot of the costumes both in Marvel and DC to be more Sexualized around that timeframe even more then normal, don't know why?!
    Yeah ! They are characters that sexualided for their personalities. Like Emma or Daken they like to be sexy and show their bodies.

But Rogue? she never was a Boob window user.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Probably "Children's Crusade," where Scott was written as a fanatical Wanda-hater who refused to let her try to reverse the Decimation because he found it more important to take her into custody.I just dismiss it as Scott being written out-of-character to drive the plot, just like how Wolverine spends much of the story trying to murder Wanda and Billy in cold blood, but I'm a pretty fanatical "if it's out of character it doesn't count" type myself, not just for Wanda.

Agreed, this part gave me mixed feelings because I hated this take on Scott and Logan and liked Magneto and X-factor characterization, I especially liked Magneto being like "I am not defending anyone at all, I just happen to be in the middle of the fight for no reason Wanda" XD but I hated the fact this story was supposed to bring back Wanda with a redemption story for her instead it was turned into a prequel for the AvX crossover.

And Honestly I found this Page Reprehensible for the reasons one only has to understand why by look at my Avatar to Realize......However I Find holding unending Debates or Fan Arguements between fans over these discord Subjects between the two fandoms of the Franchise not in any interest anymore for myself and I respect fans no matter how distance our Views or Tastes maybe between in the end, we all enjoy this franchise to the desires we choose too.I do hope one-day if Marvel does gain some big-boy pants and decide to do it, they gain our trust again to tell a story to do what Lucyinthesky poetically said below, to find a way to end poking at this and bring a final story to end the poking by the X and A offices or at least slowing move away from it, I hold Marvel Responsible for overall for this divide we see at times between fans more then any other.

That is why I think resonable talk has always been possible and it has shown itself here many times as years go on, even when we don't agree on everthing, respect is always their and that for CBR I am grateful for.

Like Lucyinthesky, We are both X-Fans and Wanda Fans that see where the divides are, but we are fans of both Franchises and are Friends on CBR are well. We, like this thread has lead to, we see and enjoy the peace and even understanding between X-Men Characters and Wanda has happen in the Canon Books is nice to see to bring to light to show and hope for better more going forward.
    Thank you CJ Striker I also hope marvel brings a balanced story that respects all the characters involved

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    Maybe the trial will end redeming Wanda in Mutankind eyes?

Maybe dont know. Some Baddie wants to nuke Krakoa But Wanda intecerp the Atack then she die for the mutants.

Just to raise up again and discover that She is Mags Daugther after all. She gets the ceremony and the mutantkind forgive her. BUT not pardon her.

Meaning she and her relatives who are mutants (Pietro + Kids) can get to Krakoa can live in Krakoa but for the moment cant participate in things like Quiet Council or formation of the kids.
    Yes something like this or maybe a story in which all of them have to team up to stop a menace and solve decimation while doing it, I think that could work too.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 04-24-2021 at 09:13 PM.