Default Captain America (mcu) vs Captain America (mcu) **Spoilers FATWS**

That's right.

Steve takes on Sam. Who wins? standard equipment but no guns for Sam, only his new suit and gadgets. Both get the shield.

BONUS!

You get to choose, taking the super soldier serum + shield or getting the vibranium flight suit + shield.

Does Sam have many feats with the new suit? He was badass normal before but not super soldier. So i would imagine the new suit is gonna bump him up some. Thing is Steve has several movies worth of good feats. I'm not sure Sam has enough feats with the new suit to compete yet.

Also give me the serum, i need to upgrade this failing meatsuit of mine.

Giving it to Steve, new gear is an upgrade but in a 1 vs. 1 I feel Sam still below the super soldiers let alone Steve who's got the best feats out of all of them.

Going off common opponents Steve had a much easier time with Batroc.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

In the Arena, I'd say Sam has the ability to take a few wins out of ten, due to having high mobility, and the Wakandans seem to have added more powerful propellers, on top of the vibranium helicopter-proof wings. Also, two Redwing drones. Also, obligatory joke... However in a more closed space like during the fights with Batroc and Karli. Steve stomps.

As for the bonus, I'll take the vibranium wings. I am fucked up enough that I know the serum would turn me into not quite Ep 4-5 John Walker, but not something pretty.

Yeah, Sam's new wings are a definite upgrade, but Steve has enough showings which show he punches well above his paygrade, and Sam is, underneath it all, still a squishy human. In HTH, Sam was still having trouble with Batroc, while Steve manhandled him and made it look easy. Sam has a shot if he keeps his distance (and particularly if he takes up his guns again), but as far as actual trading blows is concerned, Steve is much superior.

Edit: Come to think of it, the new wings basically bump up Sam to somewhere around the Vulture, I figure. Those new Wakandan wings will be deadly if used as battering rams/cutting weapons. Also very decent thrust given they were holding an armored car up (with redwing support).
    Last edited by Twickster; 04-24-2021 at 12:06 PM.

Steve also has a massive experience edge with the shield and in general

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Steve also has a massive experience edge with the shield and in general
    I agree, but i do see him atleast be torublesome for steve if he plays keep away and uses his 2 redwings and fight at a distance, close combat sam won't last long.