Default Sub-Zero and Scorpion vs. Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow

Sub-Zero and Scorpion
    (Mortal Kombat 2021)

vs.

Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow
    (G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra/Retaliation film series)

Archenemies align in this tag-team ninja showdown! Which side will score their first fatality?

-Rules-

* The arena is Disney Land theme park.
    ** Standard equipment/weapons.
    *** Live-action versions only.

FIGHT!

SE and SS were physically superior with bullet time feats IIRC, but I don't see them having a way to counter SZ and Scorpion's aoe powers

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    SE and SS were physically superior with bullet time feats IIRC, but I don't see them having a way to counter SZ and Scorpion's aoe powers
    Could the GI Joe ninjas quick draw them? They both used guns.

it's a scenario setting so probably not, also don't think guns were a part of Storm Shadow's standard equip since he mostly if not exclusively used shuriken trick shots if memory serves(keep in mind these movies came out like a decade ago and I haven't had any desire to rewatch them recently so my memory might be spotty here)

that said I think sub zero and especially scorpion took more than enough damage to make me think they wouldn't be easy to put down with hand helds

Should be mentioned that MK characters are being written in a way where they are semi resistant to bullets, and/or are low end bullet timers.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Should be mentioned that MK characters are being written in a way where they are semi resistant to bullets, and/or are low end bullet timers.
    Eh, Sub was the only one who explicitly had a bullet-timing feat that I can remember. Can't be bothered to look up any of the fights, though.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Disney Land AND they get to bring their weapons?

Forget fighting! They're going on all the rides and cutting right to the front each time.

You want to tell a guy with an katanas and a machine gun that he can't cut in front of you for Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride? I don't think so!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Eh, Sub was the only one who explicitly had a bullet-timing feat that I can remember. Can't be bothered to look up any of the fights, though.
    The barrel of the gun is being frozen before Jax pulls the trigger. I wouldn't even go that far.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

I'm going with Sub-Zero solos. I mean ice powers, and Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow are human with no powers.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    The barrel of the gun is being frozen before Jax pulls the trigger. I wouldn't even go that far.
    yeah I was wondering if that was the one he was talking about because Bi-han was explicitly already freezing the weapon before he fired, although it is a pretty good feat for the strength of his ice given the velocity and heat of the buck shot didn't just shatter it

Astonishing Member

yeah I was wondering if that was the one he was talking about because Bi-han was explicitly already freezing the weapon before he fired, although it is a pretty good feat for the strength of his ice given the velocity and heat of the buck shot didn't just shatter it
    Yeah I thought it was a nice touch when Sub-Zero even took a moment to glance at it before continuing to do Jax in.

Oh yea it's an awesome feat for the ice itself, but it's pretty obvious when you slow down the clip to quarter speed.

Screenshot_20210428-161900_YouTube.jpg

Can see pretty clearly that before he fires the gun the barrel is frozen.

Screenshot_20210428-162019_YouTube.jpg

Aaaand, after he fires you can clearly see that there's ice spikes extending from the barrel ahead of the explosion. Isn't a bullet time feat in the slightest, but evidence his ice is serious business.

EDIT: these came out smaller than I realized, lol
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan