Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Nah, Zatanna will be killed in second page and it will be actually about Gordon tracking down her killer.

Happy for Zatanna to get a story to herself .

Also looks like they're not using the JLD costume, judging by the cover, which I appreciate.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    Hoorray, they finally remember that there are other characters besides the ones from the bat-universe. Sadly I'm sure that after Zatanna they'll bring Batman or another bat character again.
    I’m hoping they do it in “blocks”....issues 1-3 (the first trade) were sort of all over the place, issues 4-6 (the second trade) were Bat-centric, issues 7-9 Justice League-oriented (I would love to see solo stories from Green Arrow and Black Canary in issues 8 and 9!), then another mishmash variety for 10-12!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverScarlet View Post
    I’m hoping they do it in “blocks”....issues 1-3 (the first trade) were sort of all over the place, issues 4-6 (the second trade) were Bat-centric, issues 7-9 Justice League-oriented (I would love to see solo stories from Green Arrow and Black Canary in issues 8 and 9!), then another mishmash variety for 10-12!
    That would be cool .