Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Oh the rage if she was banging all three and it was acknowledged on panel, lol I can only imagine. I very much wish. Or even better, just Logan and Bishop.

Also, I have to note that they haven't shown Jean doing anything with Logan besides making out.
    We've seen them sleep together in the hot tub in X-force.Heck I think we've seen more on panel action/flirtation than w/ Jean Scott in this era.

Also why not, she's doing Scott and Logan.She was about to make out w/ Logan in front of Scott in Wolverine, if she wants Bishop as well let her have it at this point.

Also, I have to note that they haven't shown Jean doing anything with Logan besides making out.
    And technically, not even that, though it was heavily implied.

I feel the Bishop relationship on a deep, primal level...

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

I'm glad that there are people who are a fan of this ship. I love Bishop but could never wrap my head around who he would go well with until he was paired with Jean. He's way more interesting than Scott or Logan imo
    Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post

I really hate how scrawny Bishop has been depicted over the last decade or so. This dude should tower over Jean(who is one of the shorter X-characters) and should not be at eye level with her.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    I really hate how scrawny Bishop has been depicted over the last decade or so. This dude should tower over Jean(who is one of the shorter X-characters) and should not be at eye level with her.
    Jean's like 5'6(edited) , but Scott is 6'3 and she is shown barely shorter than him.Pretty much everyone would tower over her, although she could just make people think she's tall if she wanted.
    Last edited by Spiderfan001; 10-12-2021 at 09:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Jean's like 5'3-5'4 IIRC, but Scott is 6'3 and she is shown barely shorter than him.Pretty much everyone would tower over her, although she could just make people think she's tall if she wanted.
    She's 5'6", but you have a point.

Extraordinary Member

She's 5'6", but you have a point.

Thanks a lot, I'll edit it in

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

H-E-D, you absolute monster, you know Head of X and X-Editor are Cyclops shippers.

And the virginal, in-continuity Jean Grey with a...bald...guy of all things? Absolutely never.

Why do you torture us with things we cannot have?

Anyway, Bean fan checking in and I am here to go to war with the foolish Jishop stans.
    What does virginity have to do with anything? Did he bag one? Did she dare make it with a ... bald... one? Is this a virgin going... naughty? I think this would be the blandest pairing ever and out of left field. And Jean looks lamer than Mom Jeans. Ororo would be the best option. They had better chemistry. Though I still love the idea of her with Forge again.

BANNED

I forgot I was supposed to be at war with the silly "Jishop" people.

The name is BEAN. Get it right.

I forgot I was supposed to be at war with the silly "Jishop" people.

The name is BEAN. Get it right.
    omfg. 😂😭😂😭 (That is too cute!)

And technically, not even that, though it was heavily implied.

I feel the Bishop relationship on a deep, primal level...

This is a match I never ever thought I needed now more than ever before. Thank you so much for putting this in my world as I am now onboard the Bean ship with all else with taste!

However, would Ororo give them her blessing given that she sees Jean and Lucas as close sibling figures to her and would want to give her input.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    This is a match I never ever thought I needed now more than ever before. Thank you so much for putting this in my world as I am now onboard the Bean ship with all else with taste!

However, would Ororo give them her blessing given that she sees Jean and Lucas as close sibling figures to her and would want to give her input.
    Why wouldn't she?And pretty much all the X-men have slept w/ each other as well.
    tbf unless Ororo is Bishops's grandma or something as hinted IIRC would it even matter?

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post

Why would they need her blessing?
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

jean and bishop! HELL YES! Absolutely here for this.