Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nostalgia View Post
    The artist was totally using Kat Dennings as his model wasn't he? (you can see it more if look at more images he drew of her) She's busy at Marvel, but her buddy Agent Woo is double-dipping in both comic book worlds, so who knows?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    The artist was totally using Kat Dennings as his model wasn't he? (you can see it more if look at more images he drew of her) She's busy at Marvel, but her buddy Agent Woo is double-dipping in both comic book worlds, so who knows?
    She is not busy as marvel, her end in Wandavision tells me they don’t know what to do with her
    I don’t think she will be in thor love and thunder

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Michael Kaluta did art both her Doorway to Nightmare series and Wagner/Reeder's Xanadu series making him one of the artists most closely associated with her.
    From Madame Xanadu #11 (July 2009):

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Kaluta does awesome artwork.

Kaluta's Madame Xanadu on the the mock cover for The Coven.

Coven.jpg

Tangentially related but there was a Madame X in DC comics who was a minor Batman villain: https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Madame_X_(New_Earth)

Also, has any one read this? https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/National_...dame_X_Vol_1_1

National Comics: Madame X published by DC comics. It appears to be an alternate take on Madame Xanadu.

Tangentially related but there was a Madame X in DC comics who was a minor Batman villain: https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Madame_X_(New_Earth)

Also, has any one read this? https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/National_...dame_X_Vol_1_1

National Comics: Madame X published by DC comics. It appears to be an alternate take on Madame Xanadu.
    There's also Madame Zodiac who is a tarot themed Batman villain.

I forgot about her. I remember her appearance in the old Batman Family title but it looks like she's made quite a few appearances as well.

No news about Madame X but I did find some cool scans online. I don't know the source though:

*This* is definitely from Madame Xanadu's Vertigo series by Wagner and Amy Reeder:

No news about Madame X but I did find some cool scans online. I don't know the source though:

Thanks for providing the source. I'll have to check that out.

Madame Xanadu and Jason Blood/Etrigan the Demon from 'Demon Knights'.

I heard good things about the series and need to check it out. Xanadu had a love triangle thing going on between her and the Demon. The story apparently kept it ambiguous as to whether Xanadu was really 'cuckolding' Jason in order to please the Demon so she can find a cure for his curse or if she really did find the Demon a more 'exciting' option than Jason or if the truth was somewhere in between.

Nimue Inwudu by Joëlle Jones
    Madame Xanadu vol 2 #19-20

Nimue by Amy Reeder: