More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

Default Carnage: Black, White, and Blood

Anyone else here been reading this series? I'm liking it so far. The first one was a bit rough except for the awesome dice game storyline, but overall, it has a great macabre feel to it.

spoilers:
    In issue two, we see what happens to Carnage after he was seemingly destroyed on the island in the main Venom series. I love that we get a preview of what the status quo for Venom is going to look like now that he is in control of the symbiote hivemind, and with so much power now in Venom's hands, it was great seeing him exact brutal revenge against Carnage with the symbiote sharks.
    end of spoilers
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

I've gotten the first two. Didn't have it on my pull list, but it's been in my stash to pick up the last two times I've gone to my LCS. Glad they were put in because I've enjoyed them. Not sure if I'm going to get Extreme Carnage or not though.

Issue 2 was a much better issue than 1. The follow up to Venom Island was good, and anything drawn by Chechetto is always nice to look at. He should do a B & W horror title. Issue 1, the only interesting part was the chose your own adventure story.

Picked up issue 3 today, probably the best of the run, Story 1, was a phycological thriller featuring a lone survivor of a Carnage massacre. The 2nd was a clever pirate themed story, and the third tied in to the cult of carnage set at a Comic Con, which I enjoyed the most out of the 3.
    Last edited by chachi; 05-07-2021 at 08:17 PM.