Default Ogami Itto (Lone Wolf) vs. Leonidas and Spartans (300 movie)

Instead of an invading army, Ogami rolls up on the 300 live action Spartans instead. He has his cart and all of his equipment.

How many can he reasonably defeat?
    Last edited by The Arbiter; 04-26-2021 at 01:06 PM.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Bonus: they fight him 1 on 1, gauntlet style. How many could he defeat this way?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Is this at the hot gates?

He's going to have a harder time than if they were pursuing him somewhere where he could funnel them and slow their advance.

I mean, he's more than capable of killing them but it's a harder fight other wise.

Gauntlet style, he could likely kill them all. Dude mowed down like... hundreds of people over the course of his series. I gave up reading because it honestly got a bit repetitive to me by recall at least one occasion where Itto went to a town where literally everyone was an assassin and despite continually blindsiding him consistently, he murdered all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Is this at the hot gates?

He's going to have a harder time than if they were pursuing him somewhere where he could funnel them and slow their advance.

I mean, he's more than capable of killing them but it's a harder fight other wise.

Gauntlet style, he could likely kill them all. Dude mowed down like... hundreds of people over the course of his series. I gave up reading because it honestly got a bit repetitive to me by recall at least one occasion where Itto went to a town where literally everyone was an assassin and despite continually blindsiding him consistently, he murdered all of them.
    Yes, I was thinking the Hot Gates.

The series is absolutely repetitive in parts but if you tough it out, I would describe it as a bonafide masterpiece come conclusion.
    - big_adventure

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Yes, I was thinking the Hot Gates.

The series is absolutely repetitive in parts but if you tough it out, I would describe it as a bonafide masterpiece come conclusion.
    If it's at the Hot Gates it will take a while but there's nothing really stopping Ogami from attacking, breaking into their formation recklessly, killing a few dudes and then breaking back out. As long as he doesn't get completely surrounded by shield walls, he's fast enough and skilled enough to kill literally any of them at will.

I'm on the fence if he could just wade in and rely on his superior abilities and kill them all but it's not completely impossible that he could do that.