Default Your thoughts on the PSP version of Web of Shadows?

Did you like it?

From what little I've played of it there is a level of joy to be had with it. It's obviously not as fast moving and powerful as the main game for PS3/XBox360/PC, and it's not a fast moving Spider-Man like the one in the NDS, both have smooth controls and fun levels, but the variety of reply choices is an entertaining addition.

I heard the game story has no resolve, just a screen that says 'The End' where none of the choices you make on the way have any effect on what ending you can get so... disappointment there.

What do you think of the game?
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    From what little I've played of it there is a level of joy to be had with it. It's obviously not as fast moving and powerful as the main game for PS3/XBox360/PC, and it's not a fast moving Spider-Man like the one in the NDS, both have smooth controls and fun levels, but the variety of reply choices is an entertaining addition.

I heard the game story has no resolve, just a screen that says 'The End' where none of the choices you make on the way have any effect on what ending you can get so... disappointment there.

What do you think of the game?
    I myself enjoyed the gameplay, story and the dialogue.

But yes, the ending was very disappointing. If your choices are mostly good, the ending text says something along the lines of "Congragulations, you saved the city", and "you conquered the city" if your choices were bad (I think the neutral options also led to the good ending).

iMan 42s

If it was anything like the PS2 version, I didn't like it.

What's weird to me to this very day is that the Wii got the game people wanted to play and what they took time to advertise but instead it became a side scroller nobody asked for. For me the then next-gen version was the superior version of the game and the Wii even got alternate costumes to (I assume) compensate for lesser graphics and performance. It just never made sense to me why the PS2 got so **** on in this era of gaming when the PS2 was still capable of doing what it's newer brethren could do. It was a weird time when PS2 Spider-man 3 was a better Web of Shadows than what I actually got and even that was disappointing given it was nothing like the PS3/360 version.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    If it was anything like the PS2 version, I didn't like it.

What's weird to me to this very day is that the Wii got the game people wanted to play and what they took time to advertise but instead it became a side scroller nobody asked for. For me the then next-gen version was the superior version of the game and the Wii even got alternate costumes to (I assume) compensate for lesser graphics and performance. It just never made sense to me why the PS2 got so **** on in this era of gaming when the PS2 was still capable of doing what it's newer brethren could do. It was a weird time when PS2 Spider-man 3 was a better Web of Shadows than what I actually got and even that was disappointing given it was nothing like the PS3/360 version.
    It is the PS2 game. PS2 hardware probably couldn't handle processing PS3 Web of Shadows or something.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

It's worth playing through for the bizarre dialogue and side quests alone. Weirdest game I have ever played.