Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Protector (trained by Nightwing)
    Wait, who? When?

Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    You forgot Jace. The new Batman, the dude who's standing in front of Red Hood.
    I'm including Jace with the rest of the Fox family, considering he's not really part of the Batfamily at this current point in time. we don't even get to know what his relationship is like with the rest of the bats in 2045 when he's fully manifested as Batman. I imagine we will get there eventually tho.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

The legendary Bat-Cow!

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    I'm including Jace with the rest of the Fox family, considering he's not really part of the Batfamily at this current point in time. we don't even get to know what his relationship is like with the rest of the bats in 2045 when he's fully manifested as Batman. I imagine we will get there eventually tho.
    I didn't read any of the Future State books, but I thought Jace's Future State: The Next Batman was listed for 2025 on DC's Future State Timeline, not 2045?

Extraordinary Member

So Bruce is the center and head Patriarch

His 4 robins and Babs are the immediate inner circle. Always on call always on time

Huntress, Batwoman Batwing Cassandra Stephanie Duke

Catwoman - depends on the story.

Jace Is very new

am i missing anyone

Bluebird not current active but welcomed

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    I didn't read any of the Future State books, but I thought Jace's Future State: The Next Batman was listed for 2025 on DC's Future State Timeline, not 2045?
    no you had it right his main story is in 2025, but it's pretty early in his career as Batman and it's pretty apparent that he isn't really working with Batfamily yet; though, he does end up teaming up with Nightwing in Nightwing's book. by 2045, Future State: Justice League, he's established order and saved Gotham, which is probably him at his peak as Batman (and likely be the point in time where he'd have established his Batfam) but we never really see him interact much with the Batfamily in the entirety of Future State besides his team up with Nightwing and a brief run-in with Bruce in Future State: Dark Detective.

basically what i'm getting at is Jace hasn't really had much of a relation to the rest of the Batfamily in the contemporary timeline or in Future State to really justify the full-on "Batfamily" status yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post

-----

Bluebird not current active but welcomed
    Harper is active again, he made her comeback in Punchline's one-shot. she's likely gonna be the one facing off with her sooner or later.
    Last edited by lemonpeace; 04-27-2021 at 08:52 PM.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Bluebird

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post

AKA “Copyright-skirting not-quite Robin because the Keebler people couldn’t use the actual Robin due to him being in Nabisco cookie ads”.

Alfred Pennyworth/Penny-1
    Sasha Bordeaux/Penny-2
    Ace the Bathound
    Terry McGinnis/Batman Beyond
    Kimiyo Hitoshi/Katana (has sworn fealty to Bruce as a samurai)
    Knight and Squire
    Harold Allnut
    Helena Wayne

The Outsiders
    Batman Incorporated
    Funded original Justice League and Teen Titans