Spectacular Member

Default Gus Fring vs The Corleone Family vs Tony Montana

Rules

• Gus, the Corleone Family & Tony Montana are at the peak of their power, however you define it. All sides have access to all resources, investors, allies, and connections portrayed in each others' canon.
    • The Corleones are headed by Michael Corleone & Vito Corleone
    • Battle takes place in a hypothetical world where is as portrayed in The Godfather (Novel & Films), Breaking Bad & Scarface
    • They have limited knowledge of each other- name, reputation, structure of their respective organization.
    • They have an equal tech level

Astonishing Member

I would say Gus is the loser here, with Corleone and Tony, I am not quite sure, could go either way.

Corleone probably has the most resources. Tony Montana is in last place as he can't compete with the other two on any level.

It's been a while, but given Vito did not get into narcotics, would Michael even care to get into hard drugs at all? Tom and Sonny wanted to, but Vito's reluctance led to him getting shot in the first place.

There's also logistics to consider, I guess? Like Michael & Vito are in New York, Gus is in Arizona, and Tony is in Florida. I don't really see them intersecting directly unless one of them wants to expand. Michael did own Vegas after a while, but Gus kept it on the down low, and Tony is the hungriest.

The Corleones have the most wealth to draw from I think, and also have judges and politicians in their pockets. Their involvement is contingent on just how bad the drugs are for their business. It's possible they could buy the others out, but in a straight up fight they're outmatched.

Of the three Tony is probably the most likely to make the first move, and with feats has the most explicit firepower. I don't really see why he would though?

Gus' setup is the most modern, but he's also the quietest (unless someone should happen to ruin his brand new Air Jordans.) He probably just keeps doing his thing smuggling meth through buckets of chicken batter. Can't really have a battle if you're not aware there's one being fought.

Astonishing Member

I see Gus just quietly doing his thing until Tony and Michael destroy each other, at which point he just takes over.