Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast
    E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

I noticed the additions were the same as last break week's. Is that intentional?
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    I noticed the additions were the same as last break week's. Is that intentional?
    I can only update the Characters and Items we recently added, the Draft Thread List can't be modified. I will let anyone know if they picked an item already chosen regardless and the new lists of characters/items are bolded out if they are picked already.
    And with that the rest of the Domino's will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Drizzle View Post
    I can only update the Characters and Items we recently added, the Draft Thread List can't be modified.
    What I meant was I saw your post from this time before you added in all the new stuff. I was worried our new additions didn't count.

Also Alexa Bliss (WWE) was on the list already as a 2.

EDIT: And Dr Frankenstine's monster doesn't have an actual price, just a vague description that Book was using to ask for prices.
    Last edited by The MunchKING; 07-19-2021 at 08:52 AM.

The Store Thread is now OPEN.

I fixed the above problems as well.
    And with that the rest of the Domino's will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

If Stigma and Cleric have 22 credits, and I've spent 12 but should otherwise have the same allocation, shouldn't I be at 10?

If Stigma and Cleric have 22 credits, and I've spent 12 but should otherwise have the same allocation, shouldn't I be at 10?
    That's my bad they have 20. 12 from not spending anything. 6 for 2 match weeks plus 1 break week, and 2 bonus credits equals 20.

You spent 12, got 6 from match/break weeks and 2 bonus credits so you now have 8.

That's my bad they have 20. 12 from not spending anything. 6 for 2 match weeks plus 1 break week, and 2 bonus credits equals 20.

You spent 12, got 6 from match/break weeks and 2 bonus credits so you now have 8.
    Fair enough...

Extraordinary Member

I'm pretty sure they're both already on there as 3s. I put them on at the start of the league.

EDIT: Alexa's a 2. Bray is apparently not on there. But what Supernatural stuff has he done that lets him beat Rhino, The T-1000, or the TMNT? Heck I don't think he even has the feats of the Undertaker, and he's a 4.

Huh... Either the TMNT from the new Baymovie and Shredder have some CRAZY good feats, or I may have undersold Alexa a bit. But "Kinda Strong guy" beat her, I have trouble saying "Guy with gun" wouldn't.
    Alexa's gotten stronger since the league started. She's now got body control in her arsenal, as well as other supernatural perks.

Both her and Bray can also either warp reality, or mess with people's heads psychically. The Fiend's biggest example of this is The Firefly Funhouse match he had against John Cena
    Last edited by Jcogginsa; 07-19-2021 at 11:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Alexa's gotten stronger since the league started. She's now got body control in her arsenal, as well as other supernatural perks.

Both her and Bray can also either warp reality, and mess with people's heads psychically. The Fiend's biggest example of this is The Firefly Funhouse match he had against John Cena
    You're right. I wasn't really thinking of Bray's psychic powers.

It occurs to me, if points are gained at a fixed rate by weeks is there a reason why I'd have less due to being a substitute? It made sense back when how many points you had depended on wins since it would be an unfair advantage to assume the substitute had X amount of wins, but in this one everyone is equal.

A couple reasons why are that you simply weren't here to participate in the previous weeks and that is nobody's fault just how it worked out. Then you got to pick your team without having to compete with others and change plans on the fly when items and Characters you planned on getting were taken seconds or minutes before your turn to pick them came up which changed alot of people's plans from the start.

Also you got to choose your team and items from newly introduced characters/items and could basically tailor make your team with things nobody else could have done at the beginning with no real competition to get them(KJS picked the Time Stone as his first pick and Reality Stone after that so those were high picks that nobody got to choose for example). I think that equals out the missed points from earlier weeks, and giving you more points equal to those already playing seemed like to much of a advantage imo.
    Last edited by Darth Drizzle; 07-19-2021 at 01:50 PM.

A couple reasons why are that you simply weren't here to participate in the previous weeks and that is nobody's fault just how it worked out.
    What are you even saying Darth, I joined the league to let it function properly rather than have an empty bye with the understanding that I'll leave if KJS comes back. Are you seriously going to argue that it's part of the reasons why I should have less points than anyone else?

Your other reasons are debatable in whether they're advantageous or not (having to pick from the items that no one else wanted at first vs not having to worry about a plan being disrupted during draft) so I'll accept them and move on, but this one is just complete nonsense.
    Last edited by Siriel; 07-19-2021 at 04:31 PM.

I said it because I assume those are the points you are talking about?

I am just stating the fact that since you were a replacement you missed the first weeks of the League. It wasn't meant to mean anything other than that.

The rest I stand by, about the picking of teams and the advantages of getting to start with brand new Items and Characters(and getting to choose top items from KJS team as well) with no real competition when compared to the original draft. Those are pretty big advantages nobody else got, and since everyone else had the same starting credits it seemed natural that you would as well.

I have been agreeable with you since you joined in as a replacement which I and everyone else is grateful for, so why do you think I am cheating you now? Honestly I didn't think you be upset about that given everything else but if you are I can give you the 12 credits. Again I didn't mean to offend or disparage you at all, just going by what I felt was right. If I was wrong I apologize and hope to make things right again. So you now have an extra 12 credits added to the Store thread.

I'm not upset nor do I feel cheated, as I said I'm okay with the other arguments, that particular reason just didn't make any sense to me to bring up.

A reminder the Store closes Tommorow at 9am(same time it opened). Get your purchases in before that if you want to use your items in the coming matches.

Also any purchases should be added to your team Profile by tommorow night as well.