Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast
    A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Matches are now closed.

Voting threads will go up tommorow around this time. Good matches this week, should be a good one.
    And with that the rest of the Domino's will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Now that we are at the Half Way point there are 2 options to choose from and whatever people choose we will do.

1. Do you want to able to switch around items to different characters on your team?

2. Do you want to keep the Fixture/Matches as is and face the opponents in revesre order, or do you want to start the match order back at Week 1?
    And with that the rest of the Domino's will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

The Eternal Librarian TheBookDragon's Avatar

My vote is for switching up the items, and keeping the order of the matches.

Switching items sounds like a good idea. I'd keep the schedule/order of matches as is.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Drizzle View Post
    Now that we are at the Half Way point there are 2 options to choose from and whatever people choose we will do.

1. Do you want to able to switch around items to different characters on your team?

2. Do you want to keep the Fixture/Matches as is and face the opponents in revesre order, or do you want to start the match order back at Week 1?
    I don't want to switch items, as it wouldn't really be advantageous, but I don't particularly care if everyone else does.

And definitely I think we should keep it as reverse order so people can get the big comeback stories and have the dramatic finish! Or just bookend someone to nicely tie off their story. either way.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

I’m good either way, though I do have like two things I might switch if possible.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Polls are up. Can I have someone confirm that the The Polls say say will close on 8/7?

Just need to check that isn't just me who sees it. Thanks

That seems to be what it says in my match at least.

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    That seems to be what it says in my match at least.
    Ok, good. Hopefully it stays that way.

I'm okay with redistributing the items.

I'd vote to change the fixtures personally. This gives the teams more time to change up before the rematch. I seem to be in the minority on that though, so it's fine.

Ok so it looks like the option to change items has passed. So starting next week you have until 12 am Wednesday Night to redistribute items between your teammates.

For the changing of the match schedule we are at 2 for change and 3 for stay with 1 okay with either. It's up to Jcogginsa to cast his vote and if he chooses change then it's up to Cleric to be the tie breaker.

Also next week for a Half Way Bonus everybody will get an extra 4 credits to spend. I will update credits Monday morning in the Store thread on top of page 2.

Any item/character additions will be open to add until the Store opens on Monday as long as their price is set and agreed upon.
    Last edited by Darth Drizzle; 08-06-2021 at 09:49 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Stay seems to have the majority here so I'll go for that

Alright I had a bit of a rethink on a thing I added.

the Jor-el, boring old scientist was supposed to be a joke, the original Jor-El not having any feats as compared to the Man of Steel version.

But THEN I remembered the original movie series Superman was a Pre-Crisis Kryptonian in all the silliest ways, and Zod & crew got powers ridiculously fast once they got to Earth. So I'm think at the very least that Jor-El should be made a 10 if he's even allowed to stay on at all.

Now the Voting polls are closed.

And there is definitely something wrong with Poll times and I am not crazy!

The Store will open on Monday and credits updated in the morning at that time.

Extraordinary Member

Is there a cut off date for when we can rearange our teams?