Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast
    A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

The store is now OPEN. It will close on Wednesday Morning at 9am(whatever time this post is for you).

If you want to change items between Team Members you can do that now as well. You have until Wednesday Night to finalize this as well as any store purchases.

Have at thee!
    And with that the rest of the Domino's will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Can we have a current credit count for how many we have?
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Can we have a current credit count for how many we have?
    Credits were updated when the Store opened. It's on top of Page 2, which is now the default main page of the Store thread.
    And with that the rest of the Domino's will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Extraordinary Member

When we re-arrange our teams, do we need to stick to the 10 point minimum?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    When we re-arrange our teams, do we need to stick to the 10 point minimum?
    No, and you don't have to stick to the 40 point maximum.

The store is now closed.

Any purchases and Team Item Swaps must be added to Team Profiles by Midnight tonight to be eligible for next week's matches.

I've updated my team after redistributing my items. I'm not responsible if anyone fails to check it and assumes nothing big changed.

Also I'm not sorry.

So I was looking at the wiki, is "Superman and Lois" Suuperman the same Superman as the one from Supergirl, just older or something?

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    So I was looking at the wiki, is "Superman and Lois" Suuperman the same Superman as the one from Supergirl, just older or something?
    Yes, technically. They got weird with Multiverse stuff but for all intents and purposes he is the same one.

A reminder to all Rumblers.

We are on Round 8 and the Venue is Theed. Stratagues are due by Midnight Sunday. All information links can be found on Page 1 of this thread. Have a good weekend!

I've got Darth's strat, but I don't have Tomzilla's. Did he send it to someone else?

I won't be able to send my strategy tonight, but it'll be in before the matches go up.

All matches are now up and running. Thanks to MunchKing again for posting the match alongside the others.

Also for time sake and clarity Can everyone Re-Post their teams in this thread. This way I can copy them quickly and have everything up to date items/characters wise in match threads. Thank you.

Apocalypse (9) w/ Mind Stone(8), Enter Fusion Particle Chamber(6)
    David Haller(10) w/ Absorbtion of Tessaract Energies (10), Accident with Thinking Cap (5)
    Scarlet Witch(10) w/Space Stone(9), Gamma Mutation: David Banner(7)
    Quicksilver (8) w/Mark of Cain+First Blade (8), Source of all Evil(9), Genie Bottle w/Jinny(9)
    Sebastion Shaw(6) w/John Irons Exo Suit(8), Invisible Suit(2), Motherbox (8), Power Stone(8)
    Mirage(8) w/Absorbtion of Gravitonium (7)

You corrected my team just fine, Thank you.

Team MunchKING
    Sun Wukong (The Monkey King Trilogy) 10
    Darth Vader (Star Wars) 5 w/ Xilien Mothership w/ Monsters (Godzilla: Final Wars) 10, Imperial Star Destroyer (Star Wars) 10
    Rita Repulsa (MMPR) 7 w/ Sentinel (X-Men: DoFP) 7, Box of Gavrok (Buffyverse) 7, Paul Tibbets Binoculars (7)
    Tommy Oliver (Power Rangers) 4, Radioactive Spider Bite (Raimi Spider-Man Trilogy) 6, Captain America's Vibranium Shield (MCU) 2
    Basilisk (Harry Potter) 9 w/ Enlarged by Rita Repulsa's Wand (Power Rangers) 8
    Magneto (X-Men Movies: Young) 8 w/ Star Blade (Smallville) 9, Real World Gun of Choice (Real World) 1, Emotional Duplication (Misfits) 10, POV Gun (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy) 2
    T-800 (Terminator Movies) 2 w/, Pistol with Adamantium Bullets (X-Men Movies) 4, Darkest Timeline Paintball Gun (Community) 5
    Godzilla (2000) 9 w/ House Party Protocol Iron Man Armours (MCU) 9, J.A.R.V.I.S. (MCU) 2
    Superman (Superman and Lois) 10 w/ Plastic Gun with Mutant Cure Darts(3)
    Last edited by The MunchKING; 09-24-2021 at 06:53 AM.