Here's the thoughts I had, As I said, I never finished it

Speed: Capped at March 20
Strength: Capped at 100 ton lifting strength. (Also applies to telekinesis)
Explosive power: Capped at equivalent to a MOAB
Durability
-Heat Resistance: Melting point of Tungsten

Psychic Resistance: Psychics may only target one opponent at a time, additionally all fighters receive the ability to defend against Psychic attacks, based on willpower. These restrictions apply to general purpose psychic powers. Abilities that are already restricted are not effected.

Magic Resistance: Anti-Magic effects retain the same effectiveness shown in their home series against all magic from other series

Series included: Adventure Time, Amphibia, Attack on Titan, Avatar, Ben 10, Bleach, Buzz Lightyear of Star Command, Captain Planet, Netflix Castlevania, Chainsaw Man, Code Geass, Codename Kids Next Door, Danny Phantom, Darkwing Duck, DC Comics, Demon Slayer Kimetsu no Yaiba, Digimon Anime, Dragonball, Dragon Prince, Fairy Tail, Fate Stay Night, Fullmetal Alchemist, Generator Rex, Glitch Techs, Gundam, Hellsing, Hunter x Hunter, Inuyasha, Invincible, Jackie Chan Adventures, Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kim Possible, Kipo and the Age of the Wonderbeasts, Lilo and Stitch, Marvel, Mob Psycho 100, My Hero Academia, My Little Pony, Naruto, Neon Genesis Evangelion, One Piece, One Punch Man, Owl House, Phineas and Ferb/Milo Murphy’s Law, Powerpuff Girls, Ranma ½, Record of Ragnarok, RWBY, Secret Saturdays, Seven Deadly Sins, Star vs the Forces of Evil, Star Wars, Steven Universe, Takes of Arcadia Toriko, Voltron Legendary Defender, Worm/Ward, Xiaolin Showdown, Yu Yu Hakusho

Not going to post the full character list, since its not really relevant to here