Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by KJS View Post
    - No character/item combination should come to more than 30. So if a character is worth 9, for example, they must have items on them that are worth no more than 21 credits. This ensures no characters are ridiculously overpowered in the league at the start.
    Stigmazilla, your Flash character still breaks this rule. While the Gamma injection isn’t listed anymore, it’s still in the description, and its inclusion in Flash’s gear takes him over 30.

Can you please make the necessary amendments?

Thank you.

Stigmazilla, your Flash character still breaks this rule. While the Gamma injection isn’t listed anymore, it’s still in the description, and its inclusion in Flash’s gear takes him over 30.

Can you please make the necessary amendments?

Thank you.
    Sorry about that. Can I leave an Item unequipped?

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    Sorry about that. Can I leave an Item unequipped?
    I don't know the context of what you're suggesting but, as a general rule, no.

I assume you'd still intend for characters to use said item? In some cases, that would mean they were still utilising items that took them over 30 credits.

But, again, I don't know the context.

But, for example, if you mean unequipping the Muppet copier, but then still having Flash use it, that would be the same as having him equipped with it...

I don't know the context of what you're suggesting but, as a general rule, no.

I assume you'd still intend for characters to use said item? In some cases, that would mean they were still utilising items that took them over 30 credits.

But, again, I don't know the context.

But, for example, if you mean unequipping the Muppet copier, but then still having Flash use it, that would be the same as having him equipped with it...
    I was intending for the item to go unused completely until I buy a new character for it, but if that's a problem I can figure something else out.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Oh I'd like that! Just unequip all your equipment and don't do anything with it until at least Match Two.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    I was intending for the item to go unused completely until I buy a new character for it, but if that's a problem I can figure something else out.
    Your items need to be distributed in the same way everyone else's have been in the interest of fairness.

Bearing in mind how much I've had to do so far re: organisation, and bearing in mind how much I'll be expected to do to maintain this thing as it it progresses, it's a little disheartening that some people haven't even finished the simple task of team profiles a week after the thread was posted.

Descriptions, links, correct item distribution...

Come on, guys...

Your items need to be distributed in the same way everyone else's have been in the interest of fairness.
    Ok I'm all set.

I think we're all set!

How does next week sound as a start?

Hey guys? When do we want to start?

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

There's usually a couple weeks between finalizing everything and starting it up. So this is a normal waiting period. Next week we should get more info on who fights on what day and how long voting lasts etc.
    And with that the rest of the Domino's will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Drizzle View Post
    There's usually a couple weeks between finalizing everything and starting it up. So this is a normal waiting period. Next week we should get more info on who fights on what day and how long voting lasts etc.
    Correct. A necessary breathing period.

We'll start next Monday (24th). Details to follow in good time.

ROUND 1 (Venue: Mordor and Mount Doom)

Matches to be posted on MONDAY...

KJS v Cleric of Hell's Brigade
    Tomzilla v Jcogginsa
    TheBookDragon v Darth Drizzle
    Stigmazilla v The MunchKING

Key notes (some of these are different to past leagues, so please take note):

- All strats should fit into one post.
    - Strats should be sent to me on Sunday (unless you're up against me), pre-midnight in your timezone.
    - Strats shouldn't contain links. This will ensure they can fit into one post, make them more concise and means links/evidence can be used in the debates (this one's new).
    - To avoid mass unreadable debate, each participant is allowed 8 posts to make their argument in their matches (this is an old rule).
    - Each match is open for discussion for 72 hours.
    - Once all match discussions are over, vote threads will be posted on Thursday with polls (we have special dispensation from the board to allow polls). These will last for two days.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

No links in strats? Ugh... That means that noone will have feats for what they're doing in the strat and just rely on everyone believing whatever they say.

Then again, most of the time I was the only one with feats in his strats before, so I guess this isn't THAT New.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!