Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Want to do more store additions while we wait? I'm always up to do more with that, and it gives us some thing to do in the mean time. With everyone up for another 10 in a week or so it might be good to get some more bigger additions as well.

EDIT: completely missed we were back and running this week. Maybe next week we could do this
    Last edited by Stigmazilla; 06-22-2021 at 03:16 PM.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    I was under the assumption that these tournaments were all done in Bloodlust
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    I’m never 100% certain on that point.
    I'm pretty sure it's always been that way, that's why evil, efficient guys were so desired in the older leagues along with the Amulet of Opposite Alignment, and other stuff that would turn your character in to a remorseless killer.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

It was established at the same time as the "team members will work together and not fight each other" and the "evil characters/Kaijus won't immediately turn on their team and attack them and will fight the enemy" rule.

Also as it's been brought up before the players know they are not killing anyone as they are all brought back to fight again after the match ends
    And with that the rest of the Domino's will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Drizzle View Post
    What's up Siriel, glad to hear from you

I dont see a problem with you joining in on a bye week, as we are running on un-even numbers right now.

So if you want on page 14 or 15 of this thread you can see our schedule with breaks and match weeks and if you want to join you can. You can wait till next week to answer if you need some time to think it over.
    Not much going on on my end, just wandering around. The schedule doesn't exactly have dates so I'm not 100% sure when the next break would be, let me know and I'll see if I can't figure out a fun team.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    Not much going on on my end, just wandering around. The schedule doesn't exactly have dates so I'm not 100% sure when the next break would be, let me know and I'll see if I can't figure out a fun team.
    Cool.

Next week starting Monday is a break week where will open the store to buy items(which is only during break weeks). So that is a good jumping in point if you want to pick a team.

So starting on the 28th it will be back to back weeks 4 and 5, then a break week. Followed by weeks 6 and 7, then a break week. So two match weeks then a break week is standard, unless something happens then we will change accordingly.
    And with that the rest of the Domino's will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    Want to do more store additions while we wait? I'm always up to do more with that, and it gives us some thing to do in the mean time. With everyone up for another 10 in a week or so it might be good to get some more bigger additions as well.

EDIT: completely missed we were back and running this week. Maybe next week we could do this
    I'm up for some more item additions to the store. We can do item additions during break weeks and I'll keep tabs on them as we can't modify any lists directly. Any items added will be available next break period(so 2 weeks or so).

Cool.

Next week starting Monday is a break week where will open the store to buy items(which is only during break weeks). So that is a good jumping in point if you want to pick a team.

So starting on the 28th it will be back to back weeks 4 and 5, then a break week. Followed by weeks 6 and 7, then a break week. So two match weeks then a break week is standard, unless something happens then we will change accordingly.
    Who would I be replacing hypothetically, since presumably their team's items would be available when making mine?

Who would I be replacing hypothetically, since presumably their team's items would be available when making mine?
    KJS for now. He hasn't been on for weeks after leaving unexpectedly, but as the League Host he will have a spot when/if he returns.

So you can pick those items, but I would say leave the characters alone so it's still his core team when/ if he comes back.

KJS for now. He hasn't been on for weeks after leaving unexpectedly, but as the League Host he will have a spot when/if he returns.

So you can pick those items, but I would say leave the characters alone so it's still his core team when/ if he comes back.
    Of course, I have no objection to being just a temporary player.

Then welcome back!

You can choose your team by Wednesday next week, which is the last day to purchase items for everyone else.

The draft rules about starting credits/team limits are on page 1 of this thread under the Draft link and your opponent is Week 4 from KJs match list from the Fixture thread link.
    Last edited by Darth Drizzle; 06-23-2021 at 11:23 AM.

Matches end tommorow morning at 8am

If anyone has any questions about matches get them in and anyone wanting to make their positions clear have until then to post it.

Voting will go up about an Hour after matches end.

I'd be in for that. I peeked through the list and I'm having trouble filling in a good team. Part of it is coming in late obviously, but the item list in particular just isn't as deep as in previous Leagues. Part of that is the more limited scope of live-action no doubt, but still.
    Last edited by Siriel; 06-23-2021 at 09:43 PM.

I'd be in for that. I peeked through the list and I'm having trouble filling in a good team. Part of it is coming in late obviously, but the item list in particular just isn't as deep as in previous Leagues. Part of that is the more limited scope of live-action no doubt, but still.
    Would you be able to add more when we open up the lists?

Would you be able to add more when we open up the lists?
    I should be able to find a handful of items and characters from a few tv shows I've seen, whether they'd interest anyone but me is another question.

I should be able to find a handful of items and characters from a few tv shows I've seen, whether they'd interest anyone but me is another question.
    At least it might help you round out a team