Default movie Hulk and most of his villains vs movie Thanos

The three movie Hulks, Abomination, and the Hulk-Dogs vs movie Thanos. Thanos is armed with the helicopter-blade, not the rings.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    The three movie Hulks, Abomination, and the Hulk-Dogs vs movie Thanos. Thanos is armed with the helicopter-blade, not the rings.
    What rings?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    What rings?
    he means Infinity Gauntlet, not rings
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

If Thanos plays it smart and basically decapitates each Hulk as they come in he has a shot. It's probably too many Hulks, however, since each is close to him in strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Twickster View Post
    If Thanos plays it smart and basically decapitates each Hulk as they come in he has a shot. It's probably too many Hulks, however, since each is close to him in strength.
    Are they? MCU Hulk hit Thanos multiple times and he didn't hurt him, and he was the most powerful one. I'm guessing Thanos decapitated Bana and MCU, then splatters the much less powerful dogs, abomination, and Farigno.

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    Are they? MCU Hulk hit Thanos multiple times and he didn't hurt him, and he was the most powerful one. I'm guessing Thanos decapitated Bana and MCU, then splatters the much less powerful dogs, abomination, and Farigno.
    What makes you think Ruffalulk is stronger than Bana’s “You Won’t Like Me When I’m Ang Lee” version?

Ferrigno might as well not be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    What makes you think Ruffalulk is stronger than Bana’s “You Won’t Like Me When I’m Ang Lee” version?

I'd say stopping the space whale is arguably better than any feat seen from the other Hulks.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post

Ferrigno isn't there. It's Bana, Norton, and Ruffalo.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    Ferrigno isn't there. It's Bana, Norton, and Ruffalo.
    Two of those are the same Hulk.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

This is going to be really easy for Thanos. He's got that stupid spinny throwy come back to hand Vibranium-cutting super sword, and it's definitely capable of dismembering Hulks. He fought off Bleeding Edge Iron Man, who could probably beat any one of these foes, Thor with Stormbreaker, who'd easily kill multiple foes here, and Captain Thormerica. At the same time. Team Hulk is pretty screwed.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    This is going to be really easy for Thanos. He's got that stupid spinny throwy come back to hand Vibranium-cutting super sword, and it's definitely capable of dismembering Hulks. He fought off Bleeding Edge Iron Man, who could probably beat any one of these foes, Thor with Stormbreaker, who'd easily kill multiple foes here, and Captain Thormerica. At the same time. Team Hulk is pretty screwed.
    To be fair on the Thor bit, I think Thor being really out of shape should add an asterisk to Thanos overpowering him during their last go of it. Considering how an in shape Thor managed to power through Thanos using the power stone on him and stick Stormbreaker through his chest.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Thanos likely wins this fight more often than not.

IF Ruffalo hulk is smart Hulk and if he can manage to convince the hulks (or he’ll even just one) to attack Thanos as a unit they might have a chance at winning.

I imagine, regardless what happens, the Hulk Dogs rush in and die shortly afterwards. Probably the same fate for Abomination assuming he doesn’t try to attack a Hulk first.

Spectacular Member

The only way I see the Hulks taking a win here is if:

A) We're considering Ruffalo Hulk an (Undamaged Smart Hulk) who can rally the others (long shot)
    B) Ruffalo Hulk and Norton Hulk are separate beings.

Then Thanos has to contend with the Smart Ruffalo Hulk, the pretty powerful/regenerating Bana Hulk, the bad a$$ Norton Hulk, the Abomination, and the Hulk dogs.

The Hulk dogs rush in to die. If two of the Hulks can Grapple Thanos, before he kills them with the sword, I'd say they have a chance. Abomination is unlikely to follow Smart Hulk's orders regardless. Ruffalo should let him rush in and get killed by Thanos, while the Hulks go in for a grapple. At any rate, casualties ensue. Given this scenario (a big IF) I'd give team Hulk a win 7/10.

If it's Dumb Ruffalo Hulk or Ruffalo/Norton are counted as the same Hulk, then Thanos just kills the (not smart) Hulks as they rush him.
    Last edited by Zagreus; 03-28-2022 at 01:15 PM.