Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

The Ego profile is finished.

Once Stigmazilla has created the aforementioned New York profile and Tomzilla has created the Themyscira profile, we can start the draft.

Ideally that will be ASAP today.

In the meantime, here are the draft rules:

- You'll get 125 credits each.
    - You can have no less than 6 team members.
    - You can have no more than 10 team members.
    - You can purchase a maximum of 2 things worth 10 points (so a 10 point character and a 10 point item, or two 10 point characters, or two 10 point items etc).
    - Minimum spend of 10 points per character (so a 3 point character with a 7 point item, for instance).
    - Maximum spend of 30 points per character (meaning if a character costs 10 points, you can add a maximum of 20 points' worth of items to him/her/it).

The above rules only apply initially. Those limits can be breached after the draft, once credits are earned through league achievements.

- You can pick characters or items in any order.
    - One pick at a time for the first FOUR picks. Then we go to two picks at a time.
    - The order reverses when we reach the last draftee (who essentially gets two picks).
    - No time limit per pick WITHIN REASON. More than a few hours' absence will result in us moving on.
    - A time limit will be introduced in the next couple of days, should we be making poor progress.
    Last edited by KJS; 04-28-2021 at 03:12 AM.

The reason I am waiting for the arena profiles to be completed before the draft is so we all know what terrains/NPC/distances we're going to be dealing with.

However, there are only two to complete - which isn't that big a deal - and it's just occurred to me that Stigmazilla is picking first, and one of the remaining arena profiles is his to make.

Therefore, I may as well start the draft thread and say he can make his first pick once he's posted his last arena profile.

Then, when it gets to Tomzilla (he's seventh in line), he can only make his pick once he's posted his last arena profile.

Jcogginsa's go now.

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Great start!

Now let's hope a couple hours from now people wont have to use Plans C through G for their rosters ��
    And with that the rest of the Domino's will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

No worries from me there, I haven't even fully fleshed out a Plan A.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Bit slow this draft, isn't it?

I'm not bothering with the whole "send me your picks" thing this time. Means I need to be on too much if I'm posting on others' behalf.

Given that I'm in the U.K. and, therefore, ahead of most of you, I'll let you know when I'm heading to bed, so you needn't hang around waiting for me while I'm asleep and it's my turn to pick.

I'll generally be able to post again about 9 hours after I leave - but I'm not going for a couple of hours yet.

Besides my hour of not being able to connect it was going pretty good for a minute.
    And with that the rest of the Domino's will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Quote Originally Posted by KJS View Post
    I'm not bothering with the whole "send me your picks" thing this time. Means I need to be on too much if I'm posting on others' behalf.
    Hypothetically if someone were to give another league member a wish-list, would the second member be allowed to draft on the first one's behalf?

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Hypothetically if someone were to give another league member a wish-list, would the second member be allowed to draft on the first one's behalf?
    I'd rather that wasn't the case this time. Would rather let it run its natural course with everyone playing their part equally and no compromising of integrity - it's a bummer when someone sends you a wishlist that includes a load of characters/items that you wanted to pick.

*shrug* Fair enough.

It’s getting close to the point where I’ll need to invoke the “No time limit per pick WITHIN REASON” clause and move on.

I think if you’re going to be away for a while, it’s a good idea to say so, so everyone’s not waiting.

Agreed. Just give a heads up if your not going to be around all day and it's all good. I have refreshed this page over a hundred times today.

Quote Originally Posted by KJS View Post
    It’s getting close to the point where I’ll need to invoke the “No time limit per pick WITHIN REASON” clause and move on.

I think if you’re going to be away for a while, it’s a good idea to say so, so everyone’s not waiting.
    The interesting thing is it's Cleric and the Board says he's on. He must be AFK or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Drizzle View Post
    Agreed. Just give a heads up if your not going to be around all day and it's all good. I have refreshed this page over a hundred times today.
    Slacker.

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    The interesting thing is it's Cleric and the Board says he's on. He must be AFK or something.
    He’s logged in on a couple of occasions in the last 45 minutes or so, which is why I haven’t already skipped him, as I assumed he’d post.

He was online earlier, before his turn but a good hour after the draft thread was posted, so he should know it’s there. Even if he didn’t see it, I said last night that it’d be starting soon...