Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Sorry, I was busy with family stuff and then honestly forgot.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Voting ends tommorow morning at 10am(a little past match start times) so get your votes in before that!

Also remember there is no break week so Stratagies for Week 5 are due by Sunday night.

Though there was not alot of debate in this week's matches all stratagies were solid and most fight debates answered alot of questions people might have had so I get it about no questions from people outside their own matches(myself included) so I'm not to down that. But going forward some more input from people wouldn't be bad and I will try to do better to ask questions as well.

Have a good weekend Rumblers!!
    And with that the rest of the Domino's will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

I'll point out that either Darth needs to update his first posts in future fights when people change their teams, or everyone needs to update their individual short-form team posts. The last batch didn't have any of the updates.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Extraordinary Member

I'm facing Darth, so I need to send my strat to Cleric or Munch right?

Sounds good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    I'll point out that either Darth needs to update his first posts in future fights when people change their teams, or everyone needs to update their individual short-form team posts. The last batch didn't have any of the updates.
    Good idea, forgot about that. Also I just sent my Strat to MunchKing.

If everyone can update their profiles after buying items that would help out alot. Most people's are between page 13-15 of this thread.

Siriel you can post yours here when you get a chance.

Thanks everyone.
    Last edited by Darth Drizzle; 07-11-2021 at 07:57 PM.
    And with that the rest of the Domino's will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Drizzle View Post
    If everyone can update their profiles after buying items that would help out alot. Most people's are between page 16-18 of this thread.
    Which is hard on 9 page thread.

To make things easier for Darth, here's my updated team profile:

Shadow King (10)
    Illyria (7) w/ Shazam Power (9)
    King Ghidorah (MonsterVerse) (10)
    Hela (8) w/ Stormbreaker (9)
    Vanya Hargreeves (9) w/ CRISP (George Version) (Rampage) (6)
    The Night King (8) w/ Absorption of F4 Powers (Fantastic Four: RotSS) (9)
    Buffy Summers (3) w/ Mjolnir (9)
    Thanos (9) w/ Green Lantern Ring (Green Lantern Movie) (9)
    Sherlock Holmes (Cumberbatch) (2) w/ Genie's Lamp (Aladdin) (8) and The Mask (The Mask) 10

No stratagy from Stigmazilla yet.

Jcogginsa if your on you can send me your strat and I can post it as I already posted mine.

Extraordinary Member

No stratagy from Stigmazilla yet.

Jcogginsa if your on you can send me your strat and I can post it as I already posted mine.
    Sure thing, one sec

A question about rules has come up and I need people who have been around awhile to help answer a question.

Was leaving the battlefield and going to a different dimension considered a Ring Out and disqualification? Same with Time Travel forwards or backwards.

It has been a staple for so long and hasn't come up in many years and I believe the original League stuff was wiped back in 2014 so Zthe only way to verify it is from KJS himself or from people who were around during those times.

A question about rules has come up and I need people who have been around awhile to help answer a question.

Was leaving the battlefield and going to a different dimension considered a Ring Out and disqualification? Same with Time Travel forwards or backwards.

It has been a staple for so long and hasn't come up in many years and I believe the original League stuff was wiped back in 2014 so Zthe only way to verify it is from KJS himself or from people who were around during those times.
    I believe that the rules regarding other dimensions were never quite narrowed down, at least in the early Leagues I participated in. If you're sent to another dimension and can't come back, that's a ring out, but we've always been allowed to bring characters back (if our teams could) and characters like comics Nightcrawler who technically go to another dimension as part of using their powers have never been argued to ring themselves out.

The grey area is when your own team willingly goes to another dimension for more than an instant. I think my personal thought on voting was that if your team had no one left in the arena you lost, but a character hiding in a pocket dimension is still allowed to attack until then, but I don't think it was an official rules.

I believe we had a rule about time traveling to before the match started, but being sent to the future (or going there) was another gray area. I personally would just vote the same way I do for BFR; if your entire team is gone, you lose. If some of your team is still there (say your character was sent a minute into the future or something) they can rejoin the battle.

Also since it came up in my match, for arenas where the two teams don't start in similar places would it be possible to specify which team starts at which starting point? I had to be a bit about my actions regarding the location because I wasn't sure if I started on the Hogwarts or Voldemort sides of the battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    I believe that the rules regarding other dimensions were never quite narrowed down, at least in the early Leagues I participated in. If you're sent to another dimension and can't come back, that's a ring out, but we've always been allowed to bring characters back (if our teams could) and characters like comics Nightcrawler who technically go to another dimension as part of using their powers have never been argued to ring themselves out.

The grey area is when your own team willingly goes to another dimension for more than an instant. I think my personal thought on voting was that if your team had no one left in the arena you lost, but a character hiding in a pocket dimension is still allowed to attack until then, but I don't think it was an official rules.

I believe we had a rule about time traveling to before the match started, but being sent to the future (or going there) was another gray area. I personally would just vote the same way I do for BFR; if your entire team is gone, you lose. If some of your team is still there (say your character was sent a minute into the future or something) they can rejoin the battle.
    Yeah, I remember the Nightcrawler debate and he was allowed to do so because he was out only an instant, and if you attack someone with a dimensional attack that put them in another dimension and they couldn't come back or someone from your team couldn't get them back then they were ruled out. Willingly taking your team to another dimension and turtling/attacking was a no go.

Time travel was the same as we used Marvel Rules that stated if you went forward/back in time then you would create another timeline therefore ringing you out as you would come back to a different timeline(like leaving Earth 616 and coming back to Earth 916 which you just created).

Man those early days were some good times

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    Also since it came up in my match, for arenas where the two teams don't start in similar places would it be possible to specify which team starts at which starting point? I had to be a bit about my actions regarding the location because I wasn't sure if I started on the Hogwarts or Voldemort sides of the battle.
    In General when nothing is stated then the First Team in the Vs starts by the First listed Army/Area.

So Siriel vs BOokD at Areana A with one team starting next to Blue team and the other team starting near the Red team= Siriel next to Blue and BookD next to Red team.

But yes a better explanation in the Areana thread would help out.