Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Whew, managed to review the strategies in time. I'll try to poke around tomorrow for any more items for the store.

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Polls are now closed.

Great matches everyone! Good debate and interesting stratagies that are getting better every week.

I will update Items to be added to the Store thread tommorow night. Any new additions have to be in and prices agreed upon by Midnight Sunday night.

I will also calculate and put everyone's credits in the Store thread before it opens so everyone knows what they have to spend.

Also I will post the rules of Time Travel/Dimensional Travel in this thread on Monday after I try to look and dig through Leagues of the far past. If I can't find it or it was Board wiped then we can go with Siriel's interpretation of the rules or whatever everyone agrees upon.
    And with that the rest of the Domino's will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    I believe that the rules regarding other dimensions were never quite narrowed down, at least in the early Leagues I participated in. If you're sent to another dimension and can't come back, that's a ring out, but we've always been allowed to bring characters back (if our teams could) and characters like comics Nightcrawler who technically go to another dimension as part of using their powers have never been argued to ring themselves out.

The grey area is when your own team willingly goes to another dimension for more than an instant. I think my personal thought on voting was that if your team had no one left in the arena you lost, but a character hiding in a pocket dimension is still allowed to attack until then, but I don't think it was an official rules.
    This is more or less how I understood the rules too.

I believe we had a rule about time traveling to before the match started, but being sent to the future (or going there) was another gray area. I personally would just vote the same way I do for BFR; if your entire team is gone, you lose. If some of your team is still there (say your character was sent a minute into the future or something) they can rejoin the battle.
    That was the way it used to work a long time ago, but I thought the whole point of saying Marvel Comics time rules, was to say ANY time-travel was a ring out of the party involved. They weren't allowed to come back.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    This is more or less how I understood the rules too.

That was the way it used to work a long time ago, but I thought the whole point of saying Marvel Comics time rules, was to say ANY time-travel was a ring out of the party involved. They weren't allowed to come back.
    We can use those rules for Dimensional Travel and Time Travel. I will post those rules below as well as Arena positions.
    And with that the rest of the Domino's will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Default Dimension/Time Travel and Arena Rules

Dimensional Travel Rules

If your team crosses Dimensions and there are no Characters in the field of play your team loses via Ring Out/BFR. If your last team member iin the field of play is taken out while everyone else is in another Dimension that is also a Ring Out/BFR.

Time Travel Rules

Time Travel goes by Marvel Rules and we will keep it that way as it's simple and straightforward. Any Time Travel forwards or backwards is a Ring Out/BFR as you would come back to a alternate timeline.

Arena Starting Positions

When nothing is stated then the First Team in the Vs starts by the First listed Army/Area.

So Siriel vs Darth Drizzle fighting at Fraggle Rock with one team starting next to Blue team and the other team starting near the Red team= Siriel next to Blue and Darth Drizzle next to Red team.
    Last edited by Darth Drizzle; 07-17-2021 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Marvel time travel allows going to the future of your own timeline and coming back (though then the present then splits away from that future if you change it).

I don't think it's a big deal if we disallow it too mind, just pointing it out.

To confirm, I should have 8 points to spend correct? Two for my first break week, four for my two matches, two for this break week?

To confirm, I should have 8 points to spend correct? Two for my first break week, four for my two matches, two for this break week?
    Correct. You have 8 total.

I will update points for everyone tomorrow in the Store thread, but you can use this until then. Everyone had 12 points last break week. Add in 6 for the last matches and break week for 18. Take away however much you spent last break and that is you total points.

But as a bonus for error prone voting threads, not easy to find League Rules, and playing through a Holiday(July 4th) I am going to give everybody EVERYBODY A BONUS OF 2 CREDITS to spend. This will be calculated into the updated points post I will.do tomorrow before the Store opens.

If you keep strong-arming me into adding new stuff for the league, at some point we're going to need a new comprehensive list of the purchasable stuff.

Was there a limit to how many 10s we could buy? Maybe I should save up...

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

How much time do we have to add more stuff?
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    How much time do we have to add more stuff?
    "By Sunday Night" is Wonderfully vague.

It's still dusk here though, so if you want to rush out a list, people will have a few moments to jusdge prices before it gets locked in.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Drizzle View Post
    Polls are now closed.

Great matches everyone! Good debate and interesting stratagies that are getting better every week.

I will update Items to be added to the Store thread tommorow night. Any new additions have to be in and prices agreed upon by Midnight Sunday night.
    You have until Midnight to add characters and get their prices set.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Characters:

Augustus Bidlow (The Nevers) 2
    Bonfire Annie (The Nevers) 3
    Desirée Blodgett (The Nevers) 1
    Doctor Horatio Cousens (The Nevers) 3
    Harriet Kaur (The Nevers) 5
    Maladie (The Nevers) 2
    Myrtle Haplisch (The Nevers) 1
    Nimble Jack (The Nevers) 3
    Odium (The Nevers) 1
    Penance Adair (The Nevers) 2
    Primrose Chattoway (The Nevers) 3
    Lucy Best (The Nevers) 5
    The Colonel (The Nevers) 3
    Winemar Kroos (The Nevers) 3
    Zephyr Alexis Navine/Amalia True (The Nevers) 2
    Last edited by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade; 07-18-2021 at 06:57 PM.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Extraordinary Member

Characters

Alexa Bliss (5)
    Bray Wyatt (5)

They're wrestlers, but they both have supernatural powers, so I gave them the same ranking as the Undertaker

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Characters

Alexa Bliss (5)
    Bray Wyatt (5)

They're wrestlers, but they both have supernatural powers, so I gave them the same ranking as the Undertaker
    I'm pretty sure they're both already on there as 3s. I put them on at the start of the league.

EDIT: Alexa's a 2. Bray is apparently not on there. But what Supernatural stuff has he done that lets him beat Rhino, The T-1000, or the TMNT? Heck I don't think he even has the feats of the Undertaker, and he's a 4.

Huh... Either the TMNT from the new Baymovie and Shredder have some CRAZY good feats, or I may have undersold Alexa a bit. But "Kinda Strong guy" beat her, I have trouble saying "Guy with gun" wouldn't.
    Last edited by The MunchKING; 07-19-2021 at 06:28 AM.