Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

I’ve got to head off anyway.

Assuming I don’t wake up in the middle of the night and check-in, I’ll be back on in around 8-9 hours - so if it gets to me before that, don’t wait around.

I appreciate that it’ll be the middle of the night for a lot of you when I wake up, so there’ll be no expectations of anyone being around to immediately go after me, but I will make my next pick quickly if it has got back round to me.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

So we're skipping Cleric?
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

With that I'm done for tonight. I'll be back on around 7am pst.
    Last edited by Darth Drizzle; 04-28-2021 at 09:12 PM.
    And with that the rest of the Domino's will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Extraordinary Member

I've been up since my first draft pick, and I'm about to head to bed. So you guys in a couple hours

Dang it Cleric and KJS I wanted those Helmets!

Now I've got 10 more open points...

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Alright, looks like everyone made it back!

Some unexpected choices and Alot of Giant Monster battles ahead it seems.
    And with that the rest of the Domino's will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Let them fight!
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Drizzle View Post
    Some unexpected choices and Alot of Giant Monster battles ahead it seems.
    You know what they say? "The bigger they are, the easier for Sun Wukong to run under them and Shoryuken them in the genitals."

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    Let them fight!
    Go full Marie Antoinette and let them eat cake!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    You know what they say? "The bigger they are, the easier for Sun Wukong to run under them and Shoryuken them in the genitals."
    Says the guy with a kilometer tall ship full of kaiju

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    Says the guy with a kilometer tall ship full of kaiju
    Yeah, but they're on Sun Wukong's side so he doesn't HAVE to punch a King Caesar in the dick.

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Yeah, but they're on Sun Wukong's side so he doesn't HAVE to punch a King Caesar in the dick.
    Which Monkey King is this one anyway? Do you have any videos of him?

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    Which Monkey King is this one anyway?
    The movie trilogy is called "Monkey King". If it helps, the first one has the subtitle "Havoc in Heaven's Palace".

Huh, the Wikipedia page hasn't been updated in a while, as it still lists the sequel as in development.

Do you have any videos of him?
    I own 3 videos of him.

But I hadn't yet checked YouTube for videos of the movie yet.

OKAY: Having given it a cursory look with the keywords I thought most likely to give his cool fight scenes I found a few boss fights and stuff, but not the big scene where he storms Heaven and lays waste to all the Jade Emperor's armies. I mean they were mainly featless mooks, but it LOOKED cool, and he busted out some new powers then.

Here's him vs. the Celestial that abused him. Where he got the cool red glowing eye that see through Illusions and see demons.

Here's the last bit of the Final battle after the "Goddess of Mercy" gives him the rousing speech he needs to not give in to hate or whatever. It doesn't show the whole big battle they had BEFORE that, but it does show him busting out his best move.

Oh, from the second movie they have the clip of him busting out from under the Five Fingers Mountain and then proceeding to absolutely MURDER a surprisingly athletic tiger. Then he turns around and casually WRECKS a giant dragon. Then he turns it into a horse so the monk has something to ride.

Oh, here's where his team fought the White Bone Spirit and HER team.

Just a quick heads-up...

I've just been out of the house and I tried to refresh the page on CBR on my phone (for the umpteenth time). A message came up saying that my IP had been banned, with the spiel about having to adhere to the rules and whatnot.

As far as I'm aware, I haven't broken any rules! All I've done recently is post in these threads - and I don't think anything I've said or done was remotely controversial.

I can only imagine it's because I'd refreshed the page so many times due to the draft, it assumed I was a bot or something?

Anyway, I'm home now and it seems to be okay on my laptop - which reinforces the "bot" idea, given that the "KJS" name isn't banned - but it might create an issue when I'm not at home or in bed without my laptop in terms of my availability. Essentially, I can't use my phone on here anymore.

So, a request for a favour as a precaution: Because I DO think the IP ban was in error (or at least automated), IF it turns out that my actual *account* ends up banned due to its links to the banned IP, could you all please collectively ask the administrators to overturn it? I will obviously send my own message in, but it will have to be by email, so it might not work very quickly. Also, if it says "BANNED" next to my name and it gets to my turn in the drafts, please wait until the issue is resolved before we continue, as it would obviously be completely out of my control!

Won't call YOU a Slacker.

I've never managed to refresh so many times I got IP banned.

Quote Originally Posted by KJS View Post
    Just a quick heads-up...

I've just been out of the house and I tried to refresh the page on CBR on my phone (for the umpteenth time). A message came up saying that my IP had been banned, with the spiel about having to adhere to the rules and whatnot.

As far as I'm aware, I haven't broken any rules! All I've done recently is post in these threads - and I don't think anything I've said or done was remotely controversial.

I can only imagine it's because I'd refreshed the page so many times due to the draft, it assumed I was a bot or something?

Anyway, I'm home now and it seems to be okay on my laptop - which reinforces the "bot" idea, given that the "KJS" name isn't banned - but it might create an issue when I'm not at home or in bed without my laptop in terms of my availability. Essentially, I can't use my phone on here anymore.

So, a request for a favour as a precaution: Because I DO think the IP ban was in error (or at least automated), IF it turns out that my actual *account* ends up banned due to its links to the banned IP, could you all please collectively ask the administrators to overturn it? I will obviously send my own message in, but it will have to be by email, so it might not work very quickly. Also, if it says "BANNED" next to my name and it gets to my turn in the drafts, please wait until the issue is resolved before we continue, as it would obviously be completely out of my control!
    Are you using a VPN? My phone shows IP ban when I use an VPN