Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435
    Extraordinary Member

Here's the thoughts I had, As I said, I never finished it

Speed: Capped at March 20
    Strength: Capped at 100 ton lifting strength. (Also applies to telekinesis)
    Explosive power: Capped at equivalent to a MOAB
    Durability
    -Heat Resistance: Melting point of Tungsten

Psychic Resistance: Psychics may only target one opponent at a time, additionally all fighters receive the ability to defend against Psychic attacks, based on willpower. These restrictions apply to general purpose psychic powers. Abilities that are already restricted are not effected.

Magic Resistance: Anti-Magic effects retain the same effectiveness shown in their home series against all magic from other series

Series included: Adventure Time, Amphibia, Attack on Titan, Avatar, Ben 10, Bleach, Buzz Lightyear of Star Command, Captain Planet, Netflix Castlevania, Chainsaw Man, Code Geass, Codename Kids Next Door, Danny Phantom, Darkwing Duck, DC Comics, Demon Slayer Kimetsu no Yaiba, Digimon Anime, Dragonball, Dragon Prince, Fairy Tail, Fate Stay Night, Fullmetal Alchemist, Generator Rex, Glitch Techs, Gundam, Hellsing, Hunter x Hunter, Inuyasha, Invincible, Jackie Chan Adventures, Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kim Possible, Kipo and the Age of the Wonderbeasts, Lilo and Stitch, Marvel, Mob Psycho 100, My Hero Academia, My Little Pony, Naruto, Neon Genesis Evangelion, One Piece, One Punch Man, Owl House, Phineas and Ferb/Milo Murphy’s Law, Powerpuff Girls, Ranma ½, Record of Ragnarok, RWBY, Secret Saturdays, Seven Deadly Sins, Star vs the Forces of Evil, Star Wars, Steven Universe, Takes of Arcadia Toriko, Voltron Legendary Defender, Worm/Ward, Xiaolin Showdown, Yu Yu Hakusho

Not going to post the full character list, since its not really relevant to here

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

For my two cents, voting needs to be a priority. Munch and I did a full debate in our last match and only BookDragon voted beyond the two of us.

We have at least six people (maybe seven) still sending in strats. That’s a lot of absentee voting, especially when I see them on before the match has ended.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

For Jcogginsa:
    You don't have to list every series or restrict it to them only. You basically want the old League where all mediums are included or going by your list comic/manga/anime/cartoon series which is basically the same minus books.

Also Caps really won't solve things like you think they would as we have tried before. If multiple people on each team has the same called speed/strength/durability/offensive power then it's just more convoluted arguments about who does what first and what not.

Plus limiting Psychic attacks to one person or giving everyone random Psychic defenses would apply to nearly everything. Say I have Xavier and none if your team has TP defenses means you need Xavier to only 1 target. If you have Flash and the other team has no speedster then limit the Flash to one target. If you have the Hulk and the other team only has Class 5 bricks then like limt the Hulk to one target. If you have Dr Strange and the other team has no magicians then limit Strange to one target, etc, etc....

For Cleric:
    If we want to get back to actual competition and standings then voting reform is a must. Besides just getting everyone to vote the actual reasons for voting one way or the other need to be much stricter and have the ability to be vetoed based on evidence. There have been votes this round that were based on things that were proven false, that weren't in the stratagy itself, or just based on a actions that didn't happen the way they thought when voting.

It didn't matter that much as standings weren't used and credits were given evenly to both participants, but if actual standings are used and more credits given to winners then we need both everyone voting and valid/informed votes to make it worth it. If not then the whole reason for standings and credit giving is pointless.
    And with that the rest of the Domino's will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

The Store is now CLOSED.

Remember to update your team profiles by the end of today with any new purchases.
    And with that the rest of the Domino's will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

I had a bit of a copy-paste incident when sending my strategy, so I sent the first half of the first sentence in a separate PM.

No problem.

I will post my stratagy along with the other matches, so whoever has Bookdragon can just add it in the fight thread when it goes up.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Drizzle View Post
    No problem.

I will post my stratagy along with the other matches, so whoever has Bookdragon can just add it in the fight thread when it goes up.
    What happened to sending it to me?

I was all set to call it a VOID and award BookDragon the victory.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    What happened to sending it to me?

I was all set to call it a VOID and award BookDragon the victory.
    You did exceptionally well this season, thank you for all the work you put in.

You did so well I gave you some earned time off, so no worrying about timing our match posting together.
    Last edited by Darth Drizzle; 10-25-2021 at 11:03 AM.

And with that this year's Rumblers League is over and even with hardships it was the longest running League that we ever completed start to finish!!

Thanks to Siriel for coming in to help keep the League going when needed as his participation was key to keeping this running early on.

Also thanks to the newcomers TheBookdragon, Jcogginsa, and Tomzilla for expressing interest in the League and trying it out. New people are always invited to join and give it a go as it is pretty interesting and fun once you get into it and know the ropes.

And for returning League Members thanks for still being hooked on the special sauce that is the Rumblers League and Greta job for seeing this all the way to end(it's been a while ).

And last it not least Big thanks to KJS for bringing this back from Limbo and all the hard work you put into the Multiple Threads and general Framework that makes the League actually doable. I hope you are OK and able to come back and join us again as it feels weird dojng this without you.

If anyone has ideas or thoughts on what to add or change about the League feel free to post it in this thread or the one stickied on top of the main page so we can find this one and bring it back to the front page.

Again, thanks to all involved and see you again next round!!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Did we find out who won than and what our rankings were?
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

I'm guessing I had to place pretty high this year (for once), because even if I lost, I showed up for all the matches.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Due to the numerous no shows and the randomness of the voting process throughout the Tournament there were no rankings this season.

I agree that rankings and places make the League more fun and competitive, but this League didn't warrant keeping rankings.

Hi,

Please forgive this necromancy, but I felt you all deserved an explanation as to why I suddenly dropped out and disappeared. Long story short, I lost my job and had to make difficult choices. Recently, things have been looking up, and I can return to regularly enjoying places like CBR again. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to participate and left you all hanging. Hopefully, we'll be able to do this again someday.

Anywho, back to your regularly scheduled CBR adventure!