Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Nice!

He's partially obscured by Samurai's helmet in that pic, I admit, but I'm pretty sure that's him. Unfortunately, CBR posted the pic at a lower resolution.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jawbreaker View Post
    yeah I tried to look for him but gave up...

I was gonna post this Bachalo Chamber from last year. I wonder if he draws him at least once every year?

Attachment 109498

some more recent Chamber art Ive found...

Attachment 109499

Attachment 109500
    Of course Jono looks great under Bachalo's pen. I like the other artist (s?), though, I prefer him more lanky than petite. If that's the right word.

RCO042_1624433125.jpg

Rare Chamber sighting in Marvel Voices Pride. Risking all by dancing with Monet in her Penny form and probably wishing they could put on some Pearl jam. He looks very cute here

Quote Originally Posted by Salemdelight View Post
    RCO042_1624433125.jpg

Rare Chamber sighting in Marvel Voices Pride. Risking all by dancing with Monet in her Penny form and probably wishing they could put on some Pearl jam. He looks very cute here
    Jono is totally yearning for some Stone Roses to come on....He wants to be adored lol
    GrindrStone(D)

RCO042_1624433125.jpg

Really glad here’s wearing black there. Look very Jono. Yes, very good.

Overall, very cute image, thank you for sharing.
    “Fleeing through the labyrinths with the hordes of the living dead fast upon them;
    Once again they found themselves trapped in front of the abyss.”

*Rescues thread from page 10 hell*

That jacket doesn’t look too bad with a muted yellow. Lol anyway, Jono was in X-Men Unlimited: Infinity #4. (4/4)

written by Hickman. I don’t think he’s one of my favorite Jono writers, but it wasn’t a bad story.

Also he was in Marvel Voices: Identity (Jubilee’s story on the last two pages) Written by Strain. I’m going to pretend this story takes place sometime during her Gen X run.
    Last edited by Rufio; 09-25-2021 at 01:13 PM.
    “Fleeing through the labyrinths with the hordes of the living dead fast upon them;

is it weird that when ever he shows up i always say enter the chamber

Quote Originally Posted by Rufio View Post

*Rescues thread from page 10 hell*

That jacket doesn’t look too bad with a muted yellow. Lol anyway, Jono was in X-Men Unlimited: Infinity #4. (4/4)

written by Hickman. I don’t think he’s one of my favorite Jono writers, but it wasn’t a bad story.

Also he was in Marvel Voices: Identity (Jubilee’s story on the last two pages) Written by Strain. I’m going to pretend this story takes place sometime during her Gen X run.
    I love that Declan got the choice to add Chamber to the story (mentioned on his twitter) It's always the artists who seem to love him the most. Is it bad I'd like to see Jono back in black or any colour that's not bright yellow? It's not him.

I do wonder when the Jubes and Jono was meant to be set as there's been nothing mentioned on that front. I still want them to be good friends still if not a couple. Shogo must miss him.

Healer should have fixed Chamber by now and Forge should have developed a harness by now so we could get….

D1ADB9B2-85B4-47F8-8907-7775639AB3A5.jpg
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    is it weird that when ever he shows up i always say enter the chamber
    No, not weird at all. I always get super happy when I see him unexpectedly show up.

I love that Declan got the choice to add Chamber to the story (mentioned on his twitter) It's always the artists who seem to love him the most. Is it bad I'd like to see Jono back in black or any colour that's not bright yellow? It's not him.

I do wonder when the Jubes and Jono was meant to be set as there's been nothing mentioned on that front. I still want them to be good friends still if not a couple. Shogo must miss him.
    Really?! (*゚▽゚*) He’s now one of my favorite artists. Granted I did enjoy his art. It’s so true, but I wish more writers loved him too. And I also agree on the yellow. Jono should always be in black. The goth/punk aesthetic suits him best.

That’s why I’m saying it’s during the Gen X run. It doesn’t seem to fit anywhere else, tbh. I hope they stayed good friends too. They should be besties at least, but too many writers want to use Jubilee and not Jono. I think a lot of them don’t even know he exists. He could at least be the cool uncle, come on Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Healer should have fixed Chamber by now and Forge should have developed a harness by now so we could get….

*pic*
    Tbh, I am very disappointed. I get it, it’s the status quo… but Jono should not be all sunshine and happy about being brought back like that. There should be some resentment there.

Granted… he shouldn’t have died like he did, but that’s a different argument. =P

Quote Originally Posted by Rufio View Post
    Really?! (*゚▽゚*) He’s now one of my favorite artists. Granted I did enjoy his art. It’s so true, but I wish more writers loved him too. And I also agree on the yellow. Jono should always be in black. The goth/punk aesthetic suits him best.

That’s why I’m saying it’s during the Gen X run. It doesn’t seem to fit anywhere else, tbh. I hope they stayed good friends too. They should be besties at least, but too many writers want to use Jubilee and not Jono. I think a lot of them don’t even know he exists. He could at least be the cool uncle, come on Marvel.

Tbh, I am very disappointed. I get it, it’s the status quo… but Jono should not be all sunshine and happy about being brought back like that. There should be some resentment there.

Granted… he shouldn’t have died like he did, but that’s a different argument. =P
    I was so happy when I saw it on Twitter. People do love Jono (so many people on Reddit mention missing him) Just wish the writers would see that. We need more writers to realise he's not just an interesting look, but is a fun, tragic yet down to earth character. I was hoping Si would pick him up as he seems to like him out of the current writing team. It’s a tragedy that he’s not in a more Punk look uniform. Oh man, Rosenberg had Bobby call him a British Hipster in the Return of Jean Grey. Like has he seen his massive punk rock vinyl collection in Gen X. Shogo really needs to get Uncle Jono back in Excalibur. I think one failing of the Krakoa era is the lack of seeing friends together again. Not just with Jubes for Jono, but Skin too. They’re both his best mates, and I’d kill to see them at least have one panel together.

I agree with you both. Seeing Jono whole and happy like AOA Chamber would be wonderful. He was so damn cool. But, I guess they wanted to keep his pop out design. It’s just weird to see him seem okay with it, and at least mention why he’s not wanting his face back now they have the means. I do wonder if they resurrected him that way, which is cruel really. Or he lost control which is also cruel that no one there helped him. And maybe that pain is why he doesn't want to consider a re-do. We're really missing out on these resurrection tales on some mutants.

I was so happy when I saw it on Twitter. People do love Jono (so many people on Reddit mention missing him) Just wish the writers would see that. We need more writers to realise he's not just an interesting look, but is a fun, tragic yet down to earth character. I was hoping Si would pick him up as he seems to like him out of the current writing team. It’s a tragedy that he’s not in a more Punk look uniform. Oh man, Rosenberg had Bobby call him a British Hipster in the Return of Jean Grey. Like has he seen his massive punk rock vinyl collection in Gen X. Shogo really needs to get Uncle Jono back in Excalibur. I think one failing of the Krakoa era is the lack of seeing friends together again. Not just with Jubes for Jono, but Skin too. They’re both his best mates, and I’d kill to see them at least have one panel together.

I agree with you both. Seeing Jono whole and happy like AOA Chamber would be wonderful. He was so damn cool. But, I guess they wanted to keep his pop out design. It’s just weird to see him seem okay with it, and at least mention why he’s not wanting his face back now they have the means. I do wonder if they resurrected him that way, which is cruel really. Or he lost control which is also cruel that no one there helped him. And maybe that pain is why he doesn't want to consider a re-do. We're really missing out on these resurrection tales on some mutants.
    I know, they always act so surprised when people say they like him. I even remember when Spurrier said he liked Jono and these two guy interviewing him were all

Right?! C’mon people! Jono had the aesthetic down!

It seems that when writers don’t know how to write him, they turn him into a joke character and/or make fun of him. Which is a shame, we miss out on some good stories. I agree. I also want Jono, Jubilee, and Angelo in a panel together.

For real, that’s one of my big issues with the “Hickman Era”. :/ Too many people are happy about things they should not be happy about. Jono was suicidal after (and before really) he got his powers back. Now he’s running around making people drinks….

Salemdelight thank you for posting this and bringing the thread back up! Ive been wanting to post about Jono's latest appearances for weeks but Ive been so ridiculously busy I haven't had the chance. I'm glad he's still popping up in places, but I really wish they'd do more with him, its so frustrating. Yes, Ive been saying for years that he seems to be more popular with artist than writers.

also look what I found on tumblr!

artist is littleststarfighter
    https://littleststarfighter.tumblr.c...goes-out-there

arent these pretty?!

lol We all know how that is! Darn you, life! We just want to hang out and be nerds! NERDS!

They are pretty! Thanks for sharing those. Chamber usually has some good fan art, I think we are fortunate.

I know! So much potential, c’mon writers, pleeeeaaaase!

that 2nd fan art is so 90s with all those bands, lol. Makes me feel old.