Quote Originally Posted by jawbreaker View Post
lol I didn't know about this. its a short story so who knows. The artist is Bachalo so that's probably why he's in it, he probably just felt like adding him somewhere since he never gets to draw him.

they really screwed Jubes over by giving her a kid. Shogo is cute but I don't see much more they could do with him or Jubilee other than have her retire the X-men and that's not gonna happen. I really think its time he gets limbo-ed. They probably haven't done it yet b/c they don't want to kill off a baby or make Jubes look like a bad mother by having him suddenly disappearing or constantly leaving him off with someone else while she does X-men stuff. For a time I thought one of the reasons Chamber was brought back was so he could be Shogo's off screen babysitter whenever they needed Jubes to be baby-free for a story. I dont really know about his backstory since Im not familiar with the X-men issues he was introduced in but why don't they have some long lost human relative claim him and Jubilee gives him up b/c she realizes he'd be safer with a human family? BTW is he still a fricken dragon?

I loved Strain's run, it was comfy in the way that the Faerber run of old Gen X was comfy...but i can see why it wasn't for everyone. I guess I was just happy to see more than two Gen-Xers interact for more than one panel for once.
lol I kinda though it was Bachalo sneaking him in there. Not the first time he’s don’t that with Jono. Very funny, got a huge kick out of it.

Really. I also think some random relative of the kid should pop up. Jubilee’s character is all about Shogo. She takes him to galas and on her missions. Like, she cannot exists without the kid anymore. I’m best friends with people with children. They can get someone else to watch their kids when they want to go out or when they want to go places where there kids probably shouldn’t be. We’re talking little children too. Jubilee has a TON of babysitters at her disposal. I… have no idea if he is still a dragon.

On the note of Jono being brought back to be a babysitter, while I could see that under Strain’s run… I’m not sure it fits elsewhere. I don’t think a lot from her run does, tbh. But it is nice to know there are writers out there who do like Generation X.