Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTwyAqJrq-I/

I dunno, how to share things from Instagram. I don’t have one. ANYWAY! What do you guys think of this?

Apparently our mysterious artist is Alex Lins.

Edit: let’s also speculate on this: https://www.instagram.com/p/CTTLIncMXqf/

Edit Edit: Do you guys think it’s actually x-men? Be honest with me.
    Last edited by Rufio; 12-11-2021 at 03:56 PM.
    “Fleeing through the labyrinths with the hordes of the living dead fast upon them;
    Once again they found themselves trapped in front of the abyss.”

looks interesting? looks like he lost a fight?

Quote Originally Posted by Rufio View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CTwyAqJrq-I/

I dunno, how to share things from Instagram. I don’t have one. ANYWAY! What do you guys think of this?

Apparently our mysterious artist is Alex Lins.

Edit: let’s also speculate on this: https://www.instagram.com/p/CTTLIncMXqf/

Edit Edit: Do you guys think it’s actually x-men? Be honest with me.
    Oh wow thank you for finding the artist. Not having Instagram sucks. It's the NM hellfire gala artist. So wonder if this is for New Mutants?? I mean that's definitely Jono.
    Screenshot_20211212_001250.jpg

I had a nosey on his twitter and found these pieces that have costumes that match up with the ones we've seen posted here already.
    Screenshot_20211212_000245_com.android.chrome.jpg
    E6IKlnaXsAUgLCU.jpg

Looking like big winter jackets, the bird and black stripes on the girls jacket. And even her hair looking wavey or dreds. But if these are connected and he's not just reusing costumes and looks for different characters, then I don't think that's Paige. The guy on the right has Jono's jacket and bird thing and the guy with the top knot could be Skin? He had a top knot and goatee at the Gala. But the girl I have no idea.

And if this peice is connected then the guy on fire? could be the one I think is Skin. His trousers and boots match.

But it may not be connected and I'm making things up as it's 1am overhere and I should be asleep lol

I’m sure that’s not Paige, but who is it? So mysterious. O.o

What’s with that gun? lol Channeling Cable or Bishop? Hmmmm?

I mean… they all have GIANT X’s on them.
    “Fleeing through the labyrinths with the hordes of the living dead fast upon them;

I’m sure that’s not Paige, but who is it? So mysterious. O.o

What’s with that gun? lol Channeling Cable or Bishop? Hmmmm?

I mean… they all have GIANT X’s on them.
    I know right, it's got to be something x-men related. At least I hope so. All I want for Christmas is Jono and Ange on a team again. So many questions and I seriously hope we find answers soon. Maybe when the art writer teams for next year get revealed we'll know.

Lol maybe jono got tired of having to strip off or destroy his clothes using his powers and nicked a gun from forge.

Quote Originally Posted by Salemdelight View Post
    I know right, it's got to be something x-men related. At least I hope so. All I want for Christmas is Jono and Ange on a team again. So many questions and I seriously hope we find answers soon. Maybe when the art writer teams for next year get revealed we'll know.

Lol maybe jono got tired of having to strip off or destroy his clothes using his powers and nicked a gun from forge.
    lol That would be funny. XD

I do hope it is X-Men related, but the more I go through his Twitter this seems like a different project. Plus, if it IS for New Mutants and if Vita is staying on the title, like it is rumored, then I really can’t see him making an appearance. But I’m still hoping.

That character looks SO MUCH like Jono though.

lol That would be funny. XD

I do hope it is X-Men related, but the more I go through his Twitter this seems like a different project. Plus, if it IS for New Mutants and if Vita is staying on the title, like it is rumored, then I really can’t see him making an appearance. But I’m still hoping.

That character looks SO MUCH like Jono though.
    I feel you on being so unsure. The artist I noticed said it was a cover for an album on one. I think, it was late when I read it. But it's frustrating to see schrodinger's Jono. He looks so much like him. Is that peep of black near his face a shadow or Jono's bandages? But yeah I'm not sure Vitas a fan of Gen X. So it'd be the old new mutants only. But those X's just scream x-men. MAR420X who posted the originals said it was New Mutants and they are sometimes right about things.

I feel you on being so unsure. The artist I noticed said it was a cover for an album on one. I think, it was late when I read it. But it's frustrating to see schrodinger's Jono. He looks so much like him. Is that peep of black near his face a shadow or Jono's bandages? But yeah I'm not sure Vitas a fan of Gen X. So it'd be the old new mutants only. But those X's just scream x-men. MAR420X who posted the originals said it was New Mutants and they are sometimes right about things.
    LMAO Schrodinger’s Jono. So funny.

I saw that! “French album”. That character is an alternate reality Jono if it isn’t actually Jono. lol But I’m so curious about it.

I wonder where MAR420X got the New Mutants info from. Very curious. I think Lins is on New Mutants, but that art may not be for New Mutants. But now I really want Lins to draw Jono.
    Last edited by Rufio; 12-12-2021 at 02:50 PM.

Okay, I did more digging. Schrodinger’s Jono is from an upcoming French comic.

Tragically, that art has nothing to do with New Mutants.

https://twitter.com/alexlinsart/stat...508788226?s=20
    https://twitter.com/alexlinsart/stat...012045312?s=20
    https://twitter.com/alexlinsart/stat...742231552?s=20

Looks like we’re stuck waiting on the random background cameo of our guy. T_T

Oh what an absolute shame. The art looks so good.

It's really a terrible fate that us Jono fans are always stuck searching backgrounds for him. I wonder what the new X-men writers have against him. There's been so many moments, especially in NM, that I've thought 'They really need Jono here?.' I feel that the younger generations (Gen X, New X-men, Academy X ect) have really been ignored a lot in Krakoa. I was excited initially as Hickman said he was a big Gen X fan. But apart from Synch and Monet, the others didn't get much of a chance to shine.

Oh what an absolute shame. The art looks so good.

It's really a terrible fate that us Jono fans are always stuck searching backgrounds for him. I wonder what the new X-men writers have against him. There's been so many moments, especially in NM, that I've thought 'They really need Jono here?.' I feel that the younger generations (Gen X, New X-men, Academy X ect) have really been ignored a lot in Krakoa. I was excited initially as Hickman said he was a big Gen X fan. But apart from Synch and Monet, the others didn't get much of a chance to shine.
    I know. I love that art. Give us legit Alex Lins, Marvel. *-*

I know. I feel the same. This era hasn’t done much with him, which is also a shame.

Hickman said that? I knew he was a fan of Monet… and he obviously likes Synch, but with the way he wrote the Jono in NM and calling Gen X do nothings, I did not get that impression.

With that whole story with Nature Girl and how he thought it was funny, it leaves me with the impression that if he isn’t a fan of a character, he’s more than happy to throw them under the bus. He wrote Jono alright in that X-Men Unlimited comic, but I’ll be more than happy to not read Hickman’s Jono for awhile.

I wish Spurrier would take him up again.

I know. I love that art. Give us legit Alex Lins, Marvel. *-*

I know. I feel the same. This era hasn’t done much with him, which is also a shame.

Hickman said that? I knew he was a fan of Monet… and he obviously likes Synch, but with the way he wrote the Jono in NM and calling Gen X do nothings, I did not get that impression.

With that whole story with Nature Girl and how he thought it was funny, it leaves me with the impression that if he isn’t a fan of a character, he’s more than happy to throw them under the bus. He wrote Jono alright in that X-Men Unlimited comic, but I’ll be more than happy to not read Hickman’s Jono for awhile.

I wish Spurrier would take him up again.
    I think I remember reading somewhere he liked Gen X. But I may be mistaken. Maybe when he said he liked Gen X he meant Ev and Monet only. Because yeah the way he wrote Jono was as if he was a joke. Why was he making so many drinks? Man that Gen X are slackers joke in NM was bad. And he forgot they didn't even know Mondo, well not the real one anyways.

Oh I wasn't a fan of X-men Green. I have no idea how he thought turning Nature Girl into a cold blooded killer was funny. But I think some writers have their faves like you say and don't care about other characters, or their fans in poor Lins case. I think he wrote Jono well in Unlimited as he's the artists fave. Declan said he had some say in that story and Jono was his choice for the third character. He hinted he may be the one to continue that story in the future. I hope he does. Be nice to have a big fan writing him.

Si's Jono was fun and grumpy. I wish at least he'll pop up again under his pen. Be cool to see him on a team with Kurt again.

Incredible Member

What's tragic about it? There's a reason why the loser was booted off the New Mutants other than the fact pretty much no one wanted him around after they got back from space. Frankly I still can't figure out why he was on the team before that.
    Last edited by rcaguy; 12-15-2021 at 04:24 PM.

oh GEE so much for THAT!(insert womp womp womp sound)

Quote Originally Posted by rcaguy View Post
    What's tragic about it? There's a reason why the loser was booted off the New Mutants other than the fact pretty much no one wanted him around after they got back from space. Frankly I still can't figure out why he was on the team before that.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jawbreaker; 12-15-2021 at 09:58 PM.

I think I remember reading somewhere he liked Gen X. But I may be mistaken. Maybe when he said he liked Gen X he meant Ev and Monet only. Because yeah the way he wrote Jono was as if he was a joke. Why was he making so many drinks? Man that Gen X are slackers joke in NM was bad. And he forgot they didn't even know Mondo, well not the real one anyways.

Oh I wasn't a fan of X-men Green. I have no idea how he thought turning Nature Girl into a cold blooded killer was funny. But I think some writers have their faves like you say and don't care about other characters, or their fans in poor Lins case. I think he wrote Jono well in Unlimited as he's the artists fave. Declan said he had some say in that story and Jono was his choice for the third character. He hinted he may be the one to continue that story in the future. I hope he does. Be nice to have a big fan writing him.

Si's Jono was fun and grumpy. I wish at least he'll pop up again under his pen. Be cool to see him on a team with Kurt again.
    Yeah, I know he said he was a fan of the X-Men in general, but I have honestly felt that he has mishandled so much. I think he was so caught up in the big overarching plot that he kinda forgot about the characters. I will say that it has been nice seeing Ev again, he was done so dirty back in Generation X.

I hated X-Men Green. I’m not even a Nature Girl fan. Someone should just make that story all a bad dream or an alternate reality. What a slap to the face for her fans. I hated that Curse character and I hated how Curse was able to beat out Xavier. It was such a bad story that didn’t need that long to finish. White should have stuck to his guns and not let those issues exist. Massive failure on his part.

Marvel, give us more Delcan Jono. We demand it. Make us happy for once.

I know, I feel Jono was written very well under Spurrier’s hand. I would love to see him interesting with more people he has actually met. lol

Quote Originally Posted by jawbreaker View Post
    oh GEE so much for THAT!(insert womp womp womp sound)
    I know! So sad. That character looks so Jono. I was looking forward to seeing him back and well drawn.

lol