Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    Feel like that's hard to blame the writer for since that was something baked into the Outlawed status quo from what I remember.
    I could see them acting as mentors to young heroes as part of the storyline...but actively going out and arresting others does not ring true for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    It's a shame it'll never come out, only because I would have loved to see Nita again, after so many years of non-development since her return. Plus I would love to see Angel and Vance's opinion on the Nation of Krakoa. Those new kids, I couldn't care less about, so c'est la vie.
    Angel is on Krakoa in the background...and Vance's only appearances I can think of are briefly in Outlawed 1 and a name drop in the latest FF.

not to but I really want to see mutants that DON'T want anything to do with Krakoa for whatever their reasons are. I thought that would be a good storyline for people like Angel and Vance.

Angelica is a cancer survivor, I don't think she'd find it fair that some people can have drugs that cure all ills, and others can't. That would be a logical reason for her to stay off Krakoa.

You know what book would be a good place for her? Mighty Valkyries. She can easily relate to Jane Foster, another superhero who survived cancer.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman