Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrSurf View Post
    He's not talking about his station. He's talking about the pomp and circumstance of his station. Which, you'd be pretty crazy to think that Krakoa isn't big on celebrating and grandizing everything. From Exodus story time, to Magneto's "You have new Gods now." to the massive parties with every resurrection. It's all around making people feel special.
    That's the thing none of those things are a requirement to attend. It's not like ok class it's 10 o'clock time for Exodus history class. If you want you can just chill out in your own personal made home and relax, but it seems to me like he wants a thrill like Dani said.

Poor Gaby. Her home really brings home that no one's really looking after the kids very well. Or at least checking up on them to make sure they're not living in a mess. Or with Anole and friends, trying to do something dangerous because they feel like outsiders among the more perfect mutants.

Though it's now made me curious to see Gaby and Laura live together, I want to know who lives with whom.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by raidensix View Post
    Did Dani go through the Crucible to regain her mutant powers or is it just another forgotten plot-point? Also, does she still have her Valkyrie powers?
    No, Dani got her powers back during Rosenberg's run when she was purged of Warlock's techno-virus by the Dark Beast. It was quite confusing how she got her powers back, maybe Dark Beast reset her genes?

Last edited by ericng; 04-28-2021 at 10:14 AM.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by raidensix View Post
    Did Dani go through the Crucible to regain her mutant powers or is it just another forgotten plot-point? Also, does she still have her Valkyrie powers?
    Dani got her powers back after Warlock merged with her during New Mutants Dead Souls.

Don't ask how that worked.
    "Cable was right!"

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Oh for those who think horned Josh is newly introduced, you are wrong. Hec was first introduced in Prisoner X the Age of XMan mini series that starred Bishop.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Vita is pretty much writing Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 here

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    A new character introduced last issue.
    He was introduced in Prisoner X

Last edited by Havok83; 04-28-2021 at 12:34 PM.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    That's the thing none of those things are a requirement to attend. It's not like ok class it's 10 o'clock time for Exodus history class. If you want you can just chill out in your own personal made home and relax, but it seems to me like he wants a thrill like Dani said.
    Yeah but let's not pretend those parts haven't been the focus of the run the past two years.

I'm sorry but Josh's argument make zero sense to me.

"Krakoa tries too hard to make us feel special." like bro what are you even talking about. By definition the fact that you are a mutant on a mutant island makes you not special since everyone on the island is a mutant. No one was forcing him to stay on the island or do anything he didn't want to do so what in the world is he going on about? "No one looks at me twice unless I call them over" you are far from the weirdest looking mutant on the island.

Yet the people who are running around calling you witchbreed treat you better than mutants do huh? If he had just said that he wanted to explore otherworld because he thought it was cool I'd be fine with that, but all that other stuff he was talking was pure non sense.
    I do not now. Over in Way of X the kids are running around using Wanda as an i sult and creating little rituals around resurrections. This is one of the cool things of this era, they are actually exploring a society that is building itself. This guy is not interested in forming a new society. He just wants to run around meeting people and having little high fantasy adventures. I find that relatable.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Dani got her powers back after Warlock merged with her during New Mutants Dead Souls.

Don't ask how that worked.
    I have always gone with "Warlock had to rewrite her entire genetic code using an old backup he kept for just an occasion like this".

So bye bye artificial leg, karma?

I'm already officially lost, I don't understand what happens in this comic.

That's a mental thing from Anole. He is judging his looks based on human standards of beauty by wanting to look more human. That's his problem from a mental stand point thinking he isn't fitting in.
    These are mutants saying that. Anyway the beauty attern ven for mutants is the human one

I mean, the reasons why Josh doesn't like Krakoa are lazy but the reasons why he likes Otherworld are strong (he just wants adventures and exploring an unknown magical world). It's exactly what Saturnyne told the mutants at the end of X of Swords when they left, to only come back if they were looking for risk and adventure.

I can't empathize much for his reasons for leaving Krakoa but for his reasons for exploring Otherworld.

Mighty Member

I mean, the argument of "you can be a shut in" can be used for literally anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Yeah but let's not pretend those parts haven't been the focus of the run the past two years.
    Who's pretending? It's just a weird reason for wanting to leave when you don't have to part take in it if you don't want to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leirus View Post
    I do not now. Over in Way of X the kids are running around using Wanda as an i sult and creating little rituals around resurrections. This is one of the cool things of this era, they are actually exploring a society that is building itself. This guy is not interested in forming a new society. He just wants to run around meeting people and having little high fantasy adventures. I find that relatable.
    If he would have just ketp his argument to the high fantasy stuff there wouldn't be problem at all. It's the stuff he said about Krakoa that don't make sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    These are mutants saying that. Anyway the beauty attern ven for mutants is the human one
    Correct which is social programing that they have to fix within themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I mean, the reasons why Josh doesn't like Krakoa are lazy but the reasons why he likes Otherworld are strong (he just wants adventures and exploring an unknown magical world). It's exactly what Saturnyne told the mutants at the end of X of Swords when they left, to only come back if they were looking for risk and adventure.

I can't empathize much for his reasons for leaving Krakoa but for his reasons for exploring Otherworld.
    perfectly said
    Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrSurf View Post
    I mean, the argument of "you can be a shut in" can be used for literally anywhere.
    No it can't since in the human world you have to work and pay taxes so you are forced to be a part of the world to have a good life. In Krakoa the tax is that little psychic drain that Krakoa takes from everyone for food. Other than that you can relax.