Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I could see the whole thing being 4-5 years. His Fantastic Four and Avengers runs were all kind of leading to one conclusion and that took about 5 years.
    it started even before, but was mostly scatered. This will take 5 years beause he barely writing one book

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    I would argue 3 years is a long story. 6? Across like 10 books?
    Of course it is a long story, years is like forever on comics these days

Part of Mystique revenge is to upstage Emma at the Hellfire Gala it seems

RCO013_1619625350.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    To say Legion would need Krakoa- council/five to get Ruth back is seriously disrespectful to his name.He's probably screwing with Krakoa or his dad as always.The only reason I can see this happening is Mr Patchwork is the devil of the piece, an omega in charge of all comings and goings to the afterlife.So maybe Moira made a deal with this entity that no way will precogs come back without Patchwork's say so..and so even the powerful Legion is in a fix as to how he gets Ruth back.That kind of narrative may make sense, but short of that Legion can bring Ruth back without begging Krakoa
    I don't see how i said he needed Krakoa, i said he would be willing to partner with Raven, if it meant getting Ruth back.

Also i checked and he wouldn't be welcomed either on Krakoa because as it turns out he does have Precog powers under the personality called "The Fiend".

I’m wondering if they will call it Fall of X... the thought of everyone talking about how “FOX” will be the downfall the X-Men is funny as hell.
    Oh the irony, they just need it in the form of a mouse like figure to complete such a vision of doom.

Quote Originally Posted by frostedemma View Post

RCO013_1619625350.jpg
    Well, she looks like a feather duster but then again Frost looks like a cross between a wind chime and a gaudy hood ornament in some of her designs.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

I could see the whole thing being 4-5 years. His Fantastic Four and Avengers runs were all kind of leading to one conclusion and that took about 5 years.
    Those weren't across nearly as many books as this is though.

Quote Originally Posted by frostedemma View Post

RCO013_1619625350.jpg
    I absolutely love it!

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Those weren't across nearly as many books as this is though.
    This is precisely why Hickman has now been given an entire editorial line instead of just two series.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Well back to the good old days of xavier school getting bombed and killing the children. I mean this was a fantasy after all a good one but still a fantasy. Poor mutants can't catch a break for the life of them. I think they are always doomed no matter what they do.

There are only two surprises here. Not what Mystique is doing, backstabbing idiots who were stupid enough to trust her is the woman's brand. The surprises are that it took this long, and that the writers came up with a reason that has the audience sympathizing with her rather than the people she is about to betray.
    Dark does not mean deep.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

I wonder if the major dangling plots from Hickman will be wrapped up in the final 2 X-Men issues.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    I don't see how i said he needed Krakoa, i said he would be willing to partner with Raven, if it meant getting Ruth back.

Also i checked and he wouldn't be welcomed either on Krakoa because as it turns out he does have Precog powers under the personality called "The Fiend".
    I didn't direct my response to you individually ,sorry if you took it that way.I meant in general anyone be it writers or fans implying that he would need to consult Krakoa to bring Ruth back is just absurd.Partnering with Raven would be interesting but it is not a quid pro quo ,so much as he just wants to screw with Xavier.I don't think a mutant of his ability or mental state needs anything from any of them. Otherwise we have the same thing we see in every story about him, how he is broken and needs fixing and so Krakoa under direction of Xavier will do all it can to get him better (even if it means killing him in Amenth to try resurrect him or whatever as a new individual) .I am really tired of this treatment.For me he is better served on his own or allying with another Omega to bring his multitude of fractured personas into a minimum of three or four super powerful personas in essence making him a quasi Living Tribunal , than what we always keep getting.
    Last edited by Rev9; 04-29-2021 at 03:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani5 View Post
    At this rate, I’m surprise Mystique, Sebastian Shaw, Fabian Cortez, the shadow king and Legion are not joining forces to rock the boat.
    Can we really see Mystique working with Fabian Cortez?

I wanna see Mystique recruit her old Brotherhood chums like Pyro, Avalanche, and Blob. Maybe add in the Freedom Force vets and other unused Brotherhood folk (coughPhantaziacough). #BrotherhoodOfEvilMutants2022

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    This is precisely why Hickman has now been given an entire editorial line instead of just two series.
    I had assumed that would mean it would go faster than Hickmans normal pace, instead of slower.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    There are only two surprises here. Not what Mystique is doing, backstabbing idiots who were stupid enough to trust her is the woman's brand. The surprises are that it took this long, and that the writers came up with a reason that has the audience sympathizing with her rather than the people she is about to betray.
    Yh they kinda shot themselves in the foot in this one. But oh well all the more reason why they are a doomed race.