Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    I can see Mystique using Cortez, and him being arrogant enough to believe that she considers him a partner.
    Exactly. With their treatment of him (not that he didn't deserve it), the QC, and particularly Magneto and Xavier, have created in him a weapon to use against them, and Raven's just boss enough to pick that weapon up and fire it right at their faces.

And if she has to get a little Cortez on her in the process? Eh. She's had worse. It'll wash off.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    I dont like new mutants or x-fctor, specially x-factor that is so badly written. I dont think they are rally digging anything.
    Nowhere did i say you had to like any of those books. I purely stated that those books are some of the ones actually digging into the threads that were laid bare in HOX/POX.

Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrSurf View Post
    Nowhere did i say you had to like any of those books. I purely stated that those books are some of the ones actually digging into the threads that were laid bare in HOX/POX.
    What exactly they are digging? X-factor barely does anything on ressurrection

I dont like new mutants or x-fctor, specially x-factor that is so badly written.
    That is simply an opinion. It has no bearing on fact. X-Factor, New Mutants, S.W.O.R.D and Way of X are all driving myriad plots forward. These plots are gradually coalescing and it isn't difficult to see. Whether or not you like the way it is being executed is a different question. Your dislike of a title doesn't make said title inherently bad.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post
    That is simply an opinion. It has no bearing on fact. X-Factor, New Mutants, S.W.O.R.D and Way of X are all driving myriad plots forward. These plots are gradually coalescing and it isn't difficult to see. Whether or not you like the way it is being executed is a different question. Your dislike of a title doesn't make said title inherently bad.
    X-factor is fluffy fanfic, Nwew Mutants never reach any conclusion on the stories

X-factor is fluffy fanfic, Nwew Mutants never reach any conclusion on the stories
    Once again, these are opinions you're welcome to hold. But these books are digging into the larger plot threads, you have asserted that they aren't.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post
    Once again, these are opinions you're welcome to hold. But these books are digging into the larger plot threads, you have asserted that they aren't.
    While X-factor has been rater slow these last few issues, to say that certain books are worthless to the overall plot simply because you don't like them is wrong. A lot of the questions/criticism I see posted on various threads are directly addressed in different books but said people don't bother reading the books because "they're worthless".

Quote Originally Posted by frostedemma View Post
    While X-factor has been rater slow these last few issues, to say that certain books are worthless to the overall plot simply because you don't like them is wrong. A lot of the questions/criticism I see posted on various threads are directly addressed in different books but said people don't bother reading the books because "they're worthless".
    It's not wrong, they barely have things that will be talked on other books. Really lacks content

Incredible Member

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by kevinism View Post
    Why did you copy and paste this? Lol

Incredible Member

It bears repeating until understood.

or send her to the same place where Sabertooth ended.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Why did you copy and paste this? Lol
    It bears repeating until understood.
    Um... cheers! Glad you think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani5 View Post
    At this rate, I’m surprise Mystique, Sebastian Shaw, Fabian Cortez, the shadow king and Legion are not joining forces to rock the boat.
    Mystique and Fabian Cortez maybe, because they are dedicated to furthering mutants in the world. Shadow King wants to use Mutants as emotion food, Shaw wants to sell weapons to the enemies of mutants.

In the right situation I could see Mystique going to Legion with an agreement to bring Ruth/Blindfold and Destiny back.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    I'm just saying this is a glacial pace even by Hickman standards. 20 issues and we've gotten no advancement on the main story and he's just about to hop off the book
    Don’t you think Arakko fits into whatever the main story is? I do. There’s been movement, IMO.