Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ericng View Post
    Can we have Mystique form her new brotherhood of evil mutants again with some new members of course.

I think Xavier, Magneto and Moira have a new Brotherhood of Evil Mutants covered. See Krakoa and its citizens for details...

Quote Originally Posted by ericng View Post
    Can we have Mystique form her new brotherhood of evil mutants again with some new members of course.

or better yet, Sisterhood.

Mystique
    Madelyne Pryor
    Ms. Sinister
    Astra
    Cassandra Nova

All women have an axe to grind with the heads of X. First mission? Operation Bring Back Destiny!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

Mystique
    Madelyne Pryor
    Ms. Sinister
    Astra
    Cassandra Nova

All women have an axe to grind with the heads of X. First mission? Operation Bring Back Destiny!
    Mystique would never team up with Cassandra Nova just to get back at Xavier, let alone bring her back to life. Mystique has two main motivation, her own self interests and mutantkind. In the past when those two motivations clashed, she often chose her own self interest but even Destiny isn't enough for Mystique to align herself with the woman who committed the genocide that killed 16 millions mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by frostedemma View Post
    Mystique would never team up with Cassandra Nova just to get back at Xavier, let alone bring her back to life. Mystique has two main motivation, her own self interests and mutantkind. In the past when those two motivations clashed, she often chose her own self interest but even Destiny isn't enough for Mystique to align herself with the woman who committed the genocide that killed 16 millions mutants.
    Idk she seems pretty sketch.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Idk she seems pretty sketch.
    I mean she'll most likely double cross Xavier and Magneto but that doesn't mean she's going to go bring back from the dead Cassandra Nova of all people. She's still pro mutant, I don't see her pulling a no more mutant

I mean she'll most likely double cross Xavier and Magneto but that doesn't mean she's going to go bring back from the dead Cassandra Nova of all people. She's still pro mutant, I don't see her pulling a no more mutant
    ????

Cassandra Nova isnt dead. Besides this era is marked by characters working alongside others whom in the past we would have thought they never would have allied themselves with but its the norm now. As Xavier's genetic twin, Nova is a telepath strong enough to use Cerebro to bring Destiny back and after being denied that for months by Xavier, I can see her desperate enough to do what it takes to bring Destiny back by any means necessary

Destiny already gave her approval. If Mystique cant bring her back, then she should burn Krakoa to the ground, which Nova would be happy to ablige
    Last edited by Havok83; 05-06-2021 at 06:10 PM.

Astonishing Member

Mystique
    Madelyne Pryor
    Ms. Sinister
    Astra
    Cassandra Nova

Totally down for Astra, she always intrigued me, never knew if she was serving her own interests or was working for someone else.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Totally down for Astra, she always intrigued me, never knew if she was serving her own interests or was working for someone else.
    I also always found Astra intriguing and always wondered about her implied connection to Nightcrawler... can't remember if anything was ever done with that.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    I also always found Astra intriguing and always wondered about her implied connection to Nightcrawler... can't remember if anything was ever done with that.
    There is an issue where she is connected to nightcrawler? Interesting..I am real curious about this connection.I know she teleports too but she's such a mystery!

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    There is an issue where she is connected to nightcrawler? Interesting..I am real curious about this connection.I know she teleports too but she's such a mystery!
    Upon meeting him she made it sound like she knew him and from a very young age... but I don't recall any other writer picking it up after that Davis/Nicieza's run.

Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Looking forward to this. Love getting more of Hickman's Mystique.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

the two lovers are back together. that's good to see!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Why'd you make another thread for this?

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...men-20-Preview

Why'd you make another thread for this?

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...men-20-Preview
    cause I forgot about that thread tbh, if anything the mods could just merge the threads ...
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer