Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Xmen #20 Preview

Last edited by Diammandis; 04-28-2021 at 09:58 AM.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Fantastic Member

At this rate, I’m surprise Mystique, Sebastian Shaw, Fabian Cortez, the shadow king and Legion are not joining forces to rock the boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Nice, been looking forward to seeing how Mystique responds to all of this.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

I continue with my theory that Mystique is going to do a Nimrod-Destiny hybrid.

Extraordinary Member

Looks like part of what we are seeing is what Mystique was really up to on that mission to destroy Mother Mold.

BANNED

Gimme more Mystique and Moira. Duh

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I continue with my theory that Mystique is going to do a Nimrod-Destiny hybrid.
    What's your theory?

I feel Mystique has been way too complacent considering how volatile she is especially when its about Destiny (I think the writers did this to prolong the story but it makes Mystique seem OOC). I think it would've been awesome had she seeked out Arrakko mutants for help resuscitating Destiny.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Looks like part of what we are seeing is what Mystique was really up to on that mission to destroy Mother Mold.
    "I WANT MY WIFE BACK. DAMNIT."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    What's your theory?

I feel Mystique has been way too complacent considering how volatile she is especially when its about Destiny (I think the writers did this to prolong the story but it makes Mystique seem OOC). I think it would've been awesome had she seeked out Arrakko mutants for help resuscitating Destiny.
    X-Men is better off without Arakko.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani5 View Post
    At this rate, I’m surprise Mystique, Sebastian Shaw, Fabian Cortez, the shadow king and Legion are not joining forces to rock the boat.
    They still might. I thought about this when Cortez appeared before the QC all naked and afraid the other week.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Could be the case and I certainly hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    X-Men is better off without Arakko.
    Maybe. Why do you think so?
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Yes! Can't wait! :-)
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post
    They still might. I thought about this when Cortez appeared before the QC all naked and afraid the other week.

Could be the case and I certainly hope so.

Maybe. Why do you think so?
    Shaw would have legitimate reasons for an alliance if it means he can get his hands on Frost, Storm and Kitty.

Cortez also has reason to get back at Magneto and recently the QC, who have pretty much belittled and humiliated him just because they could and frankly i would like to see some consequence to that not because i like him but because i feel that is the one thing that is lacking in the current run.

Shadow King? I knew he was doing something in New Mutants but does he have a legitimate reason to get back at them yet?

Legion is on the same boat as Raven, if it would mean getting Ruth back than he would make a deal with the devil to do so, plus he could be a heavy hitter.

Another i think would join and for the lulz would be Sinister, i mean i could see him bringing back Irene behind everyone's back like he did with Betsy.

The Arrako? If the X-men keep trying to get them to pacify then yes they would go to war with them.

I think she's been scheming and makes moves while keeping a very low profile as part of the QC. But I'm definitely ready to see some overt actions from her.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

What's your theory?

In ORCHIS they are seeking to resurrect the scientist's husband by transmitting his consciousness to a crystal that in turn will be inserted into Nimrod.

Mystique could offer to betray Krakoa in exchange for them doing the same to Destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    Sinister, i mean i could see him bringing back Irene behind everyone's back like he did with Betsy.
    Holy ****, I hadn't considered that possibility. That could result in hi-jinks aplenty!