Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    No, no, Moira also had an axe to grind against Irene and wants to keep her and by extension all precogs dead... i mean sure she set her on fire but still she did tell her you screw up with mutants and i make yo pay. And if Irene said to her wife to bring her back or burn it to the ground then we have to assume that Krakoa's existence will somehow bring disaster to mutants in some major way.
    oh no, I mean the "using Destiny as bait for Mystique" stuff. That's all on X and Mags.

Extraordinary Member

No, no, Moira also had an axe to grind against Irene and wants to keep her and by extension all precogs dead... i mean sure she set her on fire but still she did tell her you screw up with mutants and i make yo pay. And if Irene said to her wife to bring her back or burn it to the ground then we have to assume that Krakoa's existence will somehow bring disaster to mutants in some major way.
    I always took that line about burning it to the ground as spite, but that would be interesting if is was because Destiny knew something. There is no reason to think she does not know more than Moira, and that things might work out based on her plans instead.

If he does that though, how will Raven bring her mind/soul back into the body i wonder? I mean my guess would be magic for one.
    Could be. I mean, this is the Marvel universe, anything is possible.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Oh. My. God. This sounds like the intro to the HOX/POX/DOX/ROX/FOX (fall of X), that I've been waiting for. FINALLY they are following up on this. why's it gotta be a whole month from now!!!

I think if Destiny told her to burn Krakoa to the ground if she was not resurrected it was not out of spite. She is a precog, and she knows that if they keep her dead, it means they are hiding something, and stringing all mutantkind along. And they are, in a way. Because in the end, mutants always lose, or have always lost, and Xavier, Moira and Magnus are keeping that a secret.

Watch this be like the last we see of this plotline for another year

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    I will riot! #JusticeForRaven

I was thinking baout this wait another year so this will get touched again

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I continue with my theory that Mystique is going to do a Nimrod-Destiny hybrid.
    Wouldn't that be epic? Would explain why Irene is seeing Moira through a tainted lens, she gets the feeling Moira must be put on the right path first , but then intimates to Mystique that she should burn the island to the ground as if her life as a Nimrod consciousness is poisoning her vision.I can see this being a great and epic showdown of two forces at extreme ends of fate.

Astonishing Member

Shaw would have legitimate reasons for an alliance if it means he can get his hands on Frost, Storm and Kitty.

Cortez also has reason to get back at Magneto and recently the QC, who have pretty much belittled and humiliated him just because they could and frankly i would like to see some consequence to that not because i like him but because i feel that is the one thing that is lacking in the current run.

Shadow King? I knew he was doing something in New Mutants but does he have a legitimate reason to get back at them yet?

Legion is on the same boat as Raven, if it would mean getting Ruth back than he would make a deal with the devil to do so, plus he could be a heavy hitter.

Another i think would join and for the lulz would be Sinister, i mean i could see him bringing back Irene behind everyone's back like he did with Betsy.

The Arrako? If the X-men keep trying to get them to pacify then yes they would go to war with them.
    To say Legion would need Krakoa- council/five to get Ruth back is seriously disrespectful to his name.He's probably screwing with Krakoa or his dad as always.The only reason I can see this happening is Mr Patchwork is the devil of the piece, an omega in charge of all comings and goings to the afterlife.So maybe Moira made a deal with this entity that no way will precogs come back without Patchwork's say so..and so even the powerful Legion is in a fix as to how he gets Ruth back.That kind of narrative may make sense, but short of that Legion can bring Ruth back without begging Krakoa

I just hope we aren't like three years out from the endgame

I just hope we aren't like three years out from the endgame
    We probably are. You seem to have a lot of impatience with long stories, I'm sorry to tell you that Hickman is like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    Oh. My. God. This sounds like the intro to the HOX/POX/DOX/ROX/FOX (fall of X), that I've been waiting for. FINALLY they are following up on this. why's it gotta be a whole month from now!!!
    I’m wondering if they will call it Fall of X... the thought of everyone talking about how “FOX” will be the downfall the X-Men is funny as hell.

I would argue 3 years is a long story. 6? Across like 10 books?

I would argue 3 years is a long story. 6? Across like 10 books?
    I could see the whole thing being 4-5 years. His Fantastic Four and Avengers runs were all kind of leading to one conclusion and that took about 5 years.